1. Swap your heavy foundation for lighter formulas or try a tinted moisturiser.
2. Use an oil-free mattifying primer.
3. Use an oil-free concealer.
4. If you need to cut down the shine on your forehead, apply foundation and then use loose face powder with the help of a big powder brush.
5. Alternatively, you may switch to using blotting paper. This is especially good for people who tend to get shiny throughout the day. Face powder and sweat beads are not the best of friends.
6. Always remember to blot, and not wipe, your face.