Types of foundation
Placed in the order of the image shown above
• Tinted Moisturizer: Very light weight and have just enough tint to even out skin tone
• Liquid foundation: More coverage than a tin ted moisturizer. Always shake this before use.Can feel a bit heavy on the skin at times
• Mousse foundation: Easy to apply, very light weight and have a matte finish
• Stick foundation: Thicker in consistency and provide more coverage
• Compact powder foundation: Mixture of foundation and powder. Quite dry and matte finish.
Always choose the right foundation color. Going one notch above your skin tone may make it appear very unnatural.
Here are some tips on choosing the right foundation based on your skin condition
• Normal/Balanced skin: Any kind of foundation
• Dry skin: Stay away from compact powder foundation. Liquid foundations are good.
• Oily skin: Look for oil free or mousse foundation
• Sensitive skin avoid anything that is too rich and creamy . Stay away from fragrances in the foundation
• Acne skin: avoid anything too rich or creamy. Stay away from powder foundation. Tinted moisturizer is good for you