Tips for fairness
March 15, 2007 Rashmi 856239 reads 94 comments
Lime or lemon juice(lemon more effective than lime), turmeric, honey, tamarind are natural bleach. Any of these can be used as a lightening agent(to get fairer complexion)
drink 10 glasses of water with any of the followin recipes. You need to do this for atleast 15 days to see the effect.
1) Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoon powdered almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub on the face then wash with warm water.
2) Apply grated white radish or its juice for fairer complexion.
3)Mix 1 spoon of yogurt with a pinch of haldi and apply on face.
4) Rub gopichandan stick on your face and wash off after it dries.
5) Take 4 almonds and soak them overnight. Using milk grind them and make a very fine paste. Before going to bed apply this paste on the neck and face. Next morning wash with cold water. Repeat daily for 15 days. Then follow up twice a week. This is also an excellent protein mask.
6) Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply on face and neck. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. Do this morning and evening for 15 - 20 days
7) For oily skin - Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face . Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
8) For dry skin - Apply a mixture of equal amounts of cucumber juice and honey on the face . Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.