10 Years of Guru: 6 dialogues from the Abhishek-Aishwarya film that'll inspire you to work hard!

Abhishek Bachchan left the critics and audience speechless with his portrayal as businessman Gurukant Desai in Mani Ratnam's Guru. His power-packed dialogues, flawless performance and intense chemistry with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made the movie a must watch. Today, the film has completed a decade and most of us are still in awe of the masterpiece, that it was.

To celebrate 10 years of Guru, we give you six dialogues from the movie which will surely inspire you to work hard and become an entrepreneur! Tell us which one has been your favourite!

For the latest in Bollywood & Fashion download our updated Android App OR our iOS App.
Credits: Pinkvilla

You May Also Like These

Comments

He really acted brilliantly in Guru. Ash was fabulous too. And AR Rahman's music was just mind-blowing.

He has the same angry expression in all his movies

That frown has zero intensity.

The expression was perfect for the scene..

It wasn't a frown.. And the expression was perfect for the scene..

Best role Abhi, a great movie, and the song and dance of Ash's incredible, I love this movie, on the anniversary!

Absolutely loved this movie and Abhishek was beyond words in this movie. This movie and Yuvi are my tow favorite performances of his. I just dont know where it all went wrong for him but I love his actual personality regardless. I will remember him for these two movies always as an actor.

I think the fame got to his head...he was having a good run with yuva, bluffmaster, etc but he doesnt realize only certain directors can make him act..... He's a pretty great actor when given the opportunity

Wow.. Barso re! Love this film!

It's kind of amazing that he portrayed the character of Dirubhai Ambani in Guru and their daughter is going to Dirubhai Ambani International School

Can't believe it's been 10 years!

One of Anhishek's greatest performances.Loved Ash and the rest of the cast too.Beautiful Movie!

I love this film because this is when my favorite couple apparently started to date! 10 years of Guru and soon it'll be their 10 year anniversary too..Much Love

Add new comment