58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2013 Nominations

58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2013 Nominations 0
58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2013 Nominations 0

Nominations for the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards are out. The award show will be held on 20th January 2013.Check out the nominations for Filmfare Awards 2012.

Best Film:

- Barfi!
- English Vinglish
- Kahaani
- Gangs Of Wasseypur
- Vicky Donor

Best Actor In A Leading Role (Male):

- Hrithik Roshan (Agneepath)
- Irrfan Khan (Paan Singh Tomar)
- Manoj Bajpayee (Gangs Of Wasseypur)
- Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!)
- Salman Khan (Dabangg 2)
- Shah Rukh Khan (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Best Actor In A Leading Role (Female):

- Deepika Padukone (Cocktail)
- Kareena Kapoor (Heroine)
- Parineeti Chopra (Ishaqzaade)
- Priyanka Chopra (Barfi!)
- Sridevi (English Vinglish)
- Vidya Balan (Kahaani)

Best Director:

- Anurag Basu (Barf!)
- Anurag Kashyap (Gangs Of Wasseypur)
- Gauri Shinde (English Vinglish)
- Shoojit Sircar (Vicky Donor)
- Sujoy Ghosh (Kahaani)

Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Male):

- Akshay Kumar (Oh My God)
- Annu Kapoor (Vicky Donor)
- Emraan Hashmi (Shanghai)
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Talaash)
- Rishi Kapoor (Agneepath)

Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Female):

- Anushka Sharma (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Huma Qureshi (Gangs Of Wasseypur)
- Ileana D’cruz (Barfi)
- Rani Mukerji (Talaash)
- Richa Chadda (Gangs Of Wasseypur)

Best Music:

- Amit Trivdei (Ishaqzaade)
- Pritam (Barfi)
- Pritam (Cocktail)
- Sneha Khanwalkar (Gangs Of Wasseypur)
- Vishal-Shekhar (Student Of The Year)

Best Playback (Male):

- Ayushmann Khurrana (‘Paani Da Rang’ from Vicky Donor)
- Mohit Chauhan (‘Ala Barfi’ from Barfi)
- Nikhil Paul George (‘Main Kya Karoon’ from Barfi)
- Rabbi (‘Challa’ from Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Sonu Nigam (‘Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin’ from Agneepath)

Best Playback (Female):

- Kavita Seth (‘Tumhi Ho Bandhu’ from Cocktail)
- Neeti Mohan (‘Jiya Re’ from Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Shalmali Kholgade (‘Pareshaan’ from Ishaqzaade)
- Shreya Ghosal (‘Saans’ from Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Shreya Ghosal (‘Chikni Chameli’ from Agneepath)

Best Lyrics:

- Amitabh Bhattacharya (‘Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin’ from Agneepath)
- Gulzar (‘Challa’ from Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Gulzar (‘Saans’ from Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Javed Akhtar (‘Lee Le Zara’ from Talaash)
- Swanand Kirkire (‘Aashiyan’ from Barfi)

Post new comment

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

atif aslam is worse singer over rated how can u expect dat bakra should nominated for his noise pollution songs :( pathatic voice

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Parineeti Chopra acting was not worthy of a best actress nomination.. obviously bipasha basu not being nominated is one of the biggest snub of the year.. also idk why salman gets nominated every year for his pathetic acting.. and no way should barfi win for best director half the movie was exactly copied from the english movie and they didnt even give credit... i really hope deepika or bipasha get some time of special award or even best actress critics awards for their performance and also kareena and sridevi should win for their performance.. idk why people are saying piggy chops should win.. seriously she should be in the supporting actress list cause thats whats she was...

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

why atif aslam didnt get nominated for song "piya o re piya" from tere naal love ho gaya.
    he is the most famous singer in asia
    this proves that playback singer award goes by film popularity not by singer

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i am not telling to remove deepika from the nomination list to make bipasha enter because both have done a fab job in cocktail and raaz3 respectively...instead if someone has to then parineeti should be removed because she was not as good as bipasha or deepika.....come on folks bipasha had done a complete paisa-vasool stellar performance in raaz3 and lets just admit the truth without having love for any actress...the nominations are jst incomplete without her name

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sridevi should get the best actress award why?

Priyanka Chopra was a supporting role even though it was a performance oriented role
    Vidya Balan carried the movie but her role is not performance oriented and did carry no message
    Kareena Kapoor carried the movie and it was performance oriented role but carried no message

Sridevi:
    1- Carried the whole movie her own.
    2- It was a performance oriented role, means script was good but it is the way the actor performed that made it different.
    3- She carried a very important message about respecting others.

If Sridevi is not awarded this would show how Bekaar awards we have.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

and guys, if u hv not seen his movies or u just hate him, stop saying salman cant act
    he has been brilliant onscreen and enjoys himself to the fullest
    Not wanting to watch his movies coz itz too low for you all, stop saying bullcrap......dont care just like he doesnt for any of you
    and i believe who has the power to draw people to the cinemas, should get the award

would have noiminated mithun for omg in supporting and paresh rawal instead of srk for omg as well

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

pathetic bunch of crap this is turning out to be!!
    NO aamir
    get a reality check u ppl
    and i dnt understand WHY challa and saas are nominated, jiya re was good though
    instead i wud have nominated raabta both male and female versions in place of that, and even mashallah and banjaara

and why nawaz for talaash?? would rather have him for gangs or kahaani...was way better and had substantial role in them

and though i like akshay it should have been abhi for bol bachchan or sanjay dutt for agneepath
    and m quite surprised srk got nominated as well, would have had salman for ETT. Had it been a srk film that made over 300 cr worldwide (never goin to happen....EVER!!!) he would have not just got nominated but would have even been the winner...and the likes of manoj irfan and ranbir would have got sidelined then

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Mon, 2013-01-14 05:19 — Anonymous

I really like this list until i saw Srk for JTHJ,pls the dude cant act to save his life and all the fake awards he has is becoming an embarassment and an insult for bollywood and what the hell is salman doing for D2 atleast ETT would have been better

SRK can't act!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! If you hate him personally then fine but can't act! Lol you are clearly stupid and ignorant.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Parineeti Chopra (Ishaqzaade) nominated for best actress is the biggest joke of the year

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

PC overacted a lot in barfi.. it would be good if she simply acted in it.. but she is a nice singer... that's the only good thing she did this year

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

why salman has been nominated??? forget about winning... nominating him itself is a big joke... hrithik and vidya should win this time.. and definitely anushka in the supporting role

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Irfan khan and Salman Khan should get the best actor award this year! Time for a change, tired of srk taking these awards theirs real good talent that should be shown. And I agree why JTHJ was not nominated it was the worst film made in history.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

you r right imran is better actor than salman.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Mon, 2013-01-14 03:45 — Anonymous
    @Bipasha didn't get that much good reviews or praise like Deepika got. It's not about who's role was stronger or who's role was weak, what matters is that did they do justice to it? That's why Deepika is nominated & Bipasha is not! Simple.

@THEN WHO TOLD YOU THIS MY DEAR? ..BIPASHA did GET VERY GOOD REVIEWS FOR HER PERFORMANCE ...DEEPIKA WAS GOOD BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BIPS ..EVEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DID TOGHTHER IT WAS BIPASHA AMONG THEM WHO WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST SUPPORTING ROLE...YOU GET LIFE AND NONE OF BIPS FANS MENTIONED DEEPIka...

=========
    You are talking about bachna ae haseeno? lol that was 4 years ago, now deepika is ahead in the race. Neither is bipasha's character in Raaz 3 as memorable as Deepika's. Of course, some 2-3 bipasha fans mentioned Deepika that's why I said that. And calm down, writing in Caps-lock won't help you in proving your point, lol :P

well thats your shity standard ..bipasha was very great and deeoika was same shit that she is in every film ..the only good part of her was the part that she felt she is all alone in club and gets mad ...

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I will boycott all awards that have SRK and PC together onstage. Viewers should have the power to decide. Down with superstars who abuse their stardom for a piece of ass.

All those not supporting the affair should boycott SRK-PC.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Worsttttttttttttt nominations this year really bakwasssssss !!!!!! Boycott filmfare ever yes ... I think Yash Raj Films are didn't organise the show at his studio... Worsttttttttttttt Great Mr. Late Yash Chopra didn't nominate the best director category & his great and blockbuster last film of his career jab tak hai jaan was nt nominated for best film category..... Bakwasssssssss nt only jthj movie bt other movies are also good at Box-Office bt they didn't nominate like agneepath,ek tha tiger,rowdy rathore,dabangg 2 .... Have no more words my dictionary is empty for filmfare this year for first time ever .. ..

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

hrithik and vidya or pc should get awards....END OF THE DISCUSSION...and bips,srk,sallu fans can go to hell

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i see three joke in tis list lol:
    deepika ( deepika acting in coktail was fade, diana was better than her)
    kareena( all she make this years was bad execpt her wedding)
    salman ( i have no word to describe his acting abilities)
    why why ??? rani and bipasha was better than these two appprenti actress!
    they sould nominated aamir instead of salman.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

thank god they did not nominate that stupid katrina kaif like they did last year :P
    very good nominations, especially best actress nominations are very apt.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

instead of nominate deepika and kareena they should nominated rani and bipasha!
    kareena was so bad ( bad acting , bad son, bad choice of movie....)! even katrina and deepika was better than her!
    and sorry but deepika performance was ok but not good! she don't deserve the nomination!
    but we know none of deepika or kareena are gonna be to win lol! even shreya ( the kid of dance india dance lil master) is a far better actress than her lol!
    if these two actress are nominated, filmfare should add sonahkshi, katrina, bipasha, and rani!

and why salman is nominated he can't act! if filmfare give him an award, i never watch it again.
    even imran khan , is a better actor than salman.
    salman is a biggest joke of this nomination, he still have the same expression ( 1 exactly) durind 25 years!

i'm glad that aamir is not nominated his movie was bad!
    for me best actor is ranbir or hritick or maybe srk
    best actress is sridevi she have an another level! actress like deepika or kareena can't match up with her.
    and for me best film is barfi , i prefer jab tak hai jaan and agneepath but it not nominated!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Mon, 2013-01-14 03:45 — Anonymous
    @Bipasha didn't get that much good reviews or praise like Deepika got. It's not about who's role was stronger or who's role was weak, what matters is that did they do justice to it? That's why Deepika is nominated & Bipasha is not! Simple.

THEN WHO TOLD YOU THIS MY DEAR? ..BIPASHA did GET VERY GOOD REVIEWS FOR HER PERFORMANCE ...DEEPIKA WAS GOOD BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BIPS ..EVEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DID TOGHTHER IT WAS BIPASHA AMONG THEM WHO WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST SUPPORTING ROLE...YOU GET LIFE AND NONE OF BIPS FANS MENTIONED DEEPIka...

=========
    You are talking about bachna ae haseeno? lol that was 4 years ago, now deepika is ahead in the race. Neither is bipasha's character in Raaz 3 as memorable as Deepika's. Of course, some 2-3 bipasha fans mentioned Deepika that's why I said that. And calm down, writing in Caps-lock won't help you in proving your point, lol :P

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I really like this list until i saw Srk for JTHJ,pls the dude cant act to save his life and all the fake awards he has is becoming an embarassment and an insult for bollywood and what the hell is salman doing for D2 atleast ETT would have been better

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

kareena n ranbir all the way

• 2 years ago
  • falling star's picture

@Mon, 2013-14 10:34 -- Anonymous
    --------
    LOL @ you kareena fan..... kuch bhi huh?
    Joke of the day - "whats this obsession witrh Pc just because she played disabled character?"
    umm, DUH! use some common sense and go figure.
    BTW i am NOT her fan.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Ranbir deserves both awards.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Greta nomination though I salman should be out of this.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

THEN WHO TOLD YOU THIS MY DEAR? ..BIPASHA did GET VERY GOOD REVIEWS FOR HER PERFORMANCE ...DEEPIKA WAS GOOD BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BIPS ..EVEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DID TOGHTHER IT WAS BIPASHA AMONG THEM WHO WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST SUPPORTING ROLE...YOU GET LIFE AND NONE OF BIPS FANS MENTIONED DEEPIka...

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

why r some people crying over bipasha not getting nominated? O.o what's so special about raaz 3? she acted like any other movie of hers. anyways, congratulations to parineeti & also deepika. Good to see these two got recognition for their performances this year & getting nominated with biggies like PC, bebo, sridevi & vidya :)) both these gals acted really well.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Royal ignore to pseudo Aamir's Talaash! Well deserved! 2012 marked end of this overhyped Midas touch man and so called perfectionist. Failure both at box office and quality. He'll keep repeating Indian awards are fake and will beg to win an Oscar someday! Loser!
    -----------------------------------
    Talaash is a Super HIt movie!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sun, 2013-01-13 21:21 — sharon_diva

srk and salman nominated but not Aamir ??? what a Joke
    Leave srk out of this. You can't even compare him to salman. The man did An amazing job as Samar. He deserves the nomination hands down. So because your favorite Botox one expression aamir is not there you insult an actor as srk! Jeez! I go everywhere and all I see indian people dragging srk names and insult him despite being a great actor. Insecure much. Talk about your shit alone.

• 2 years ago
  • shahila aimen's picture

! bet ILEANA D'CRUZ bags da awrd f best supportn actress

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Though I like Amir khan more than srk-salman but yes Amir is little overrated. He is not perfect in his every movie. In Talash he was decent. He is good actor but it doesn't mean he should get nomination for his every movie.
    I wish Ranbir gets all the award this year. Most progressive actor.

• 2 years ago
  • femalequixote's picture

Kitty, I agree 100% with what you said. Also, I'am amazed that Manoj Bajpai and Irrfan Khan received best actor nominations. And Salman too, in the same category. LOLOLOL
    Overall, I'm glad that the team and cast of GOW got so much recognition, and scored 5 good nominations, but the awards don't mean so much anymore, so at least the publicity acquired through this, helps somewhat and encourages others without big banners's support to give it a shot.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Bipasha didn't get that much good reviews or praise like Deepika got. It's not about who's role was stronger or who's role was weak, what matters is that did they do justice to it? That's why Deepika is nominated & Bipasha is not! Simple.

• 2 years ago
  • Real Talk's picture

Another farce of an award ceremony... sadly the most respected.. but the missing nom for Aamir is proof enough that they are skewed and that they will not nominate him because he will not attend anyways... noms should be for acting and not for money/attendance.. he played the role of an anguished father perfectly and should have atleast been nominated..

here's my 2 cents... if SRK or Salman win any award this year i'll boycott the filmfare awards forever!

Best Film - Barfi / Kahaani

Best Actor - Hrithik / Ranbir/ Where is Aamir for Talaash??!!
    (Having Shahrukh and Salman even nominated is an insult to the other actors, sorry but we're talking about real acting now!)

Best Actress - Kareena/ Vidya/ Priyanka .. (why is Deeps even here?? and where the hell is Bips?)

Best Director - Anurag .. where is the nom for Talaash!?

Best Actor Supporting - Nawazzudin

Best Actress Supporting - Rani

Best Male playback - Sonu/ Mohit

Best Lyrics - Amitabh Bhattacharya

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha fans get a life! she can't act :P

• 2 years ago
  • Deeps_Lover's picture

Best film- barfi!
    best actor male- ranbeer kapoor 4 barfi!
    best actor female-though m a big deepika fan bt i want PC to win dis year 4 her beautifcul potrayal of an autistic girl(jhilmil) in barfi!
    best suporting actor male-nawzzudin sidiqui 4 talash n rishi kapoor 4 agneepath.
    best suporting actor female-anushka sharma 4 jthj n rani 4 talash
    best music- pritam 4 cocktail
    best singer male-sonu nigam 4 abhi mujhme
    best singer female-kavita seth 4 tumhi ho bandhu
    best lyricist- javed akhtar 4 jee le zara

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I hated the moment i saw Salman for dabang...

has any1 seen that movie ....total bullshit its an insult to other actors with whom he has been nominated

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kareena, Sridevi or Vidya should win they carried the movies on their shoulders and gave award worthy performances... Kareena gave three good performances this year Talaash, Heroine, and EMAET..... Whats this obsession with Pc just because she played disabled character? She is a good actress but seriously she had a small role and also it was Ranbirs movie all the way..

N why the hell is Aish getting an award? Seriously.....???

• 2 years ago
  • Kitty's picture

Good to see Sneha Khanwalkar get a 'Best Music' nomination, Gangs Of Wasseypur was an amazing soundtrack, packed with excellent songs. Anyway I used to take Filmfare awards seriously but not anymore after last year I realized that Filmfare are just as corrupt as the rest of Bollywood awards shows. Still looking forward to seeing Aishwarya's appearance there. BTW the comments below about the "missing" nominations are so funny! :) LOL

• 2 years ago
  • sharon_diva's picture

srk and salman nominated but not Aamir ??? what a Joke

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

kareena Rocks ..but now days awards goes to auntyju type bidhya .. v v not b .. wtf .. yar .. she is like hell

• 2 years ago
  • superlooker's picture

SRK should be left out for next 10 years. Its going to be an embarrassment if he received another award this year. No credibility with the awards nowadays.

Kareena should get an award for Talaash.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sun, 2013-01-13 17:21 — Anonymous

Best actor: srk and manoj.
    Best actresses: serdivi and vidya

Same here. I don't mind if manoj took the award over srk though.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

rani should be nominated for best actress she was better then deepika in cocktail NO OFFENSE! but im right deepika has no business being up there she looks like a joke in between these ladies...

they should also have nominated bips for raaz 3 she was AMAZING! and she probably wont get a film opportunity/role like that again in her life and she should have gotten credited somewhere...

and salman has no business being up there for dabangg 2 either.... he should have been nominated for ek ta tiger instead as his acting was better in that film...

amir and talaash should be nominated for best actor and film etc. and rima for director as it was a good film, it should be nominated in ever section and same with agneepath WHY! was it not nominated for every section?? i dont give a flying f*ck if that film released in the beginning of the year n no one cares enough to remember it, IT was still better then dabangg 2 and JTHJ and hritek was fantastic so was sunjay dutt and rishi kapoor!!!

even tho i dont like her 15 minute roles sonakshi was great in all her films this yr and they were all successful SHE SHOULD GET ONE OF THOSE "SPECIAL AWARDS" SINCE ALL HER FILMS CROSSED 100 CR. MARK like you make a special category for that and honor her how often does that happen she had the most films in a yr as well, that is rare :|

her and ajay should get some recognition for son of sardar it was a well made film juhi was great as well filmfare needs to start honoring the yesterday actresses more!!!! juhi should be nominated in a supporting role or comedy section.... there are atleast 6 nomination in every section it wouldn't hurt that much to add 1-2 more so that everyone deserving got a chance...

and FINALLY!!! PC should have been nominated as a "supporting actress" for barfi and Ilena should be nominated for best actress as PC was in second half of the film and barely there Ilena was the main girl throughout the film why are they robbing her so badly at every award? and Huma was a debut she was in gangs 1 and 2 and luv shuv with kunal she was not a supporting character in gangs??

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Well deserved nominations at some categories. Though salman should be left out from the list of great actors there. No offense but this is acting.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Best actor: srk and manoj.
    Best actresses: serdivi and vidya

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Oh puh leeese don't let Srk host this Show. All he ends up doing is flirting with PC and ruining the whole show with his sick PDA acts. They are disgusting together. they can't even dance. Please spare viewers from them.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Royal ignore to pseudo Aamir's Talaash! Well deserved! 2012 marked end of this overhyped Midas touch man and so called perfectionist. Failure both at box office and quality. He'll keep repeating Indian awards are fake and will beg to win an Oscar someday! Loser!

• 2 years ago
  • karankapoor's picture

Best Actor in a Leading Role (Female): SRIDEVI !!!!!!!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

SO GLAD the poker face boring Katrina is not on the list..

• 2 years ago
  • superlooker's picture

WTF where is Talaash nominations?
    WTF JHTJ should not be nominated for anything.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

@ Voiceswriter You welcome ha ha... I really don't know to laugh or to cry when I see what's going with Indian awards these days... And I have just noticed that Bipasha is not even nominated for Raaz 3. It was a great performance... The scene when she said " Ek raaz tumhare dil mein hain, ek raaz meri andar bhi hain..." and starts to laugh and cry... Only that scene was enough to give her an award or at last nominate her... But I don't know what filmfare considers as a good acting... They will give best debut award to Sonakshi for her 15 minutes role in Dabangg and not to Tia Bajpai for her great performance in Haunted-3D ( I don't even remember she was nominated or not) and the list is go on and on..
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    I have to completely agree with you, The scene was so chilling and thrilling that is sent shivers up my spine, one could feel the anguish in Bipasha's voice, her eyes, her body, as he leaned onto her white chair, head thrown back and cried that vile laugh was just horrifyingly brilliant!!! One the the best scenes of Raaz 3!! Bipasha Basu should have been nominated for best actress, only she could have pulled off a role with such evil conviction!! Sadly she is nominated but she still get numerous critical acclaim for her performance, Bipasha Basu should have replaces Deepika, her performance was average and overhyped!

• 2 years ago
  • Gohar's picture

@ Voiceswriter You welcome ha ha... I really don't know to laugh or to cry when I see what's going with Indian awards these days... And I have just noticed that Bipasha is not even nominated for Raaz 3. It was a great performance... The scene when she said " Ek raaz tumhare dil mein hain, ek raaz meri andar bhi hain..." and starts to laugh and cry... Only that scene was enough to give her an award or at last nominate her... But I don't know what filmfare considers as a good acting... They will give best debut award to Sonakshi for her 15 minutes role in Dabangg and not to Tia Bajpai for her great performance in Haunted-3D ( I don't even remember she was nominated or not) and the list is go on and on...

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kareena, ranbir, English vinglish, richa, nawazuddin, pritam cocktail,

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Best Film:
    - Barfi!
    - English Vinglish

- Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!)

- Kareena Kapoor (Heroine)/ - Sridevi (English Vinglish)

Best Director:
    - Anurag Basu (Barf!)

- Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Talaash)/- Rishi Kapoor (Agneepath)

- Ileana D’cruz (Barfi)

Best Music:
    - Pritam (Barfi)
    - Pritam (Cocktail)
    Critic choice best actor should be both Ranbir kapoor and Monoj Bajpayee he is far better than overrated Irfan who typed and same in his every movie.

• 2 years ago
  • lololaughing's picture

Best Film:
    - English Vinglish
    - Kahaani

- Manoj Bajpayee (Gangs Of Wasseypur)
    - Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!)

- Priyanka Chopra (Barfi!)

Best Director:
    - Sujoy Ghosh (Kahaani)

- Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Talaash)

- Rani Mukerji (Talaash)
    - Richa Chadda (Gangs Of Wasseypur)

Best Music:
    - Amit Trivdei (Ishaqzaade)
    - Pritam (Barfi or Cocktail)

Best Playback (Male):
    - Sonu Nigam (‘Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin’ from Agneepath)

Best Playback (Female):
    - Kavita Seth (‘Tumhi Ho Bandhu’ from Cocktail)

Best Lyrics:
    - Amitabh Bhattacharya (‘Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin’ from Agneepath)

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Wow...u can get srk for jthj and not aamir for talaash !
    Srsly....WOW !!!
    .========
    I swear that SRK was better, aamir was very stupid in this movie I did not like his performance although I loved talaash. and if they nominate salman and he wins that so why not SRK, these awards are fabicated any way given according to BO. and salman will win that, it was his year in BO.

• 2 years ago
  • abir-itis's picture

It was qt amusing to know that someone thinks Katrina is a superb actress........I am sure the person does not think at all....thats why Katrina is an actor to him/ her.....but last year filmfare had actually nominated her for mere borther ki dulhan....so I was pretty surprised when they did not nominate her this time....

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Okay, fine so Deepika has been nominated for Cocktail, but honestly, the other roles in comparison to hers- are much more worthy. I have not seen "Heroine", but comparing Deepika's role of "Veronica" to Sri Devi, Priyanka, and Vidya....she falls short. Her ACTING might have been better, but her ROLE was mediocre. I am not a fan of hers, but the day her acting skills and roles match up, I will definitely cross my fingers for her.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

lol so that pinkvilla_boy is the reason behind all this!?

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sun, 2013-01-13 08:15 — Anonymous

@Sat, 2013-01-12 23:58 — Anonymous
    Unbelievable. No nomination for Katrina Kaif.she is one of the best Actress (for JTHJ & ETT) of 2012. Is Parineeta done better than her. Not at all if parineeta chopra can get nomination why not Katrina kaif. She is superb actress just give back her name in Best Actress Nomination. Pls. Do Justice.

lol bipasha is not nominated so forget about kaatrina......

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

wowwwwwwww thats bulshitttttttttt..i cant belive bipasha is not nominated ...another shity award function ..shame on them ...

• 2 years ago
  • Voiceswriter's picture

@Gohar thank you, I cosign everything you have said. I'm exhausted, Bollywood awards are tiring.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sun, 2013-01-13 03:20 — BollyFan101
    WTF!!! No Aamir for Best Actor, no Talaash for Best Film or Music Director! Vishal Dadlani for Jee Le Zara? And Deepika for Best Actress?? Rani's performance in Aiyyaa was much more worthy. The Filmfares a worthless crap as are all Indian award shows.
    See i m not deepika fan but i think she acted really well this year so she deserved a nomination. Rani wasn't good in Aiyyaa but she was fab in Talaash, I hope she gets supporting actress award for Talaash, she deserves an award.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sat, 2013-01-12 23:58 — Anonymous
    Unbelievable. No nomination for Katrina Kaif.she is one of the best Actress (for JTHJ & ETT) of 2012. Is Parineeta done better than her. Not at all if parineeta chopra can get nomination why not Katrina kaif. She is superb actress just give back her name in Best Actress Nomination. Pls. Do Justice.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Deserving Winners:
    Best Film: Kahaani
    Best Director: Sujoy Ghosh (Kahaani)
    Best Actor Female: Vidya Balan (Kahaani)
    Best Actor Male: Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!)/Irfan Khan (Paan Singh Tomar)

Likely Winners:
    Best Film (Popular): Barfi!
    Best Director (Popular): Anurag Basu
    Best Actor Female (Popular): Priyanka Chopra
    Best Actor Male (Popular): Ranbir Kapoor

Vidya might take away the critics award but not for sure because last time when she deserved both awards for TDP, it was PC who was given the critics award. So the Filmfare critics may not be fair to Vidya yet again.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

SHREYA GHOSHAL is best female singer....

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

thanks pizzapasta. i saw in bollywoodhungama website that Ranbir not nominated. i was shocked than ever. is this true list ?

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka Chopra for best actress, she truly deserves the awards!!!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kareena Kapoor should WIN for best actress award her performance was mind blowing from start to finish it is very hard to portray each scene fill with so much of emotions with a determination.

Kareena Kapoors was clearly visible in Heroine and HATS OFF TO HER TO HER HARD WORK.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

KAREENA KAPOOR FOR HEROINE ...SHE WAS THE BEST OF ALL SO FAR SHE DEMONSTRATED A REAL CHARACTER NOT A BASELESS STORYLINE LIKE BARFI.

KAREENA KAPOOR DEPICTED ALL THE SCENES IN A NATURAL FORM AND IT IS VERY HARD FOR ACTRESS TO PORTRAY SO MUCH EMOTION ON LIKE THIS ON EVERY SINGLE LINE OF MOVIE.

HER INNER CHARACTER WAS BEING PORTRAYED ON SCREEN AND IT WAS BRILLIANT AND ACTRESS SHE DID THE MOST FABULOUS JOB IN HEROINE FROM SCENE TO SCENE.

KAREEN KAPOOR IS THE TRUE HEROINE OF BOLLYWOOD AND HER ROLE WAS FULL OF DETERMINATION AND COURAGE.

• 2 years ago
  • onlyrani's picture

great nominations,but i promise they will have worst winners list.best actor should be ranbir and best actor critics irfan khan.best actress pc,best actress critics sridevi or vidya.

• 2 years ago
  • Gohar's picture

Salman Khan for Dabangg 2? Then why not Akshay for Rowdy Rathore?... and Anushka for JTHJ? Then why not Katrina for JTHJ? She was as bad as Anushka...

• 2 years ago
  • mystery guy's picture

@Pizzapasta Is it? hahahahah .....looolllll.. Just because of PV_boy's hatred towards Priyanka, he evicted her name out of the nomination list? Did he think that he could change the real nominations too? bwhahaha..
    I just laughed for about for 2 minutes thinking about this! :D

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Best actor: Ranbir/Hrithik
    Best actress: Priyanka Chopra

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

No Aamir in the nominees? And SRK and Salman get nominated for their lousy acting! Ofcourse, Jitesh Pillai, so!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sat, 2013-01-12 23:58 — Anonymous

Are you Kat's PR? Or a blind fan to call her so called 'acting' superb? Puhleez, the rest of us are happy she ain't nominated!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Hrithik is top choice this year for agneepath
    but all award show giving popular award to salman for dabaang 2

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

best supporting actress : kareena or vidya

• 2 years ago
  • falling star's picture

Ah......thank god that was just an error.

after so many award functions i really dont care who wins this one... Man! if only a few 3-4 award shows can kill my curiosity about the winners god knows what will happen when the remaining 20-30 award show will take place! but anyway, may the best ones win. :)

i just wanna know who will host it, earlier i would have ditched watching it but will watch it for aish. hope atleast hosts will be entertaining. :)

• 2 years ago
  • KareenaKapoor_Khan's picture

Best Actress .... Kareena Kapoor (Heroine) perfect performance <3

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Wow...u can get srk for jthj and not aamir for talaash !
    Srsly....WOW !!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kareena Kapoor deserves the award...

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

As usual Filmfare gets it wrong. If they must nominate SRK or Salman in their mindless movies , they ought to have nominated Aamir for a much better performance in Talaash. Why is Deepika in the Best Actress nominations at all? Her's is the only role that just can't stand up to all the other actresses in the most powerful performances by a female artist . Last year was owned by Nawazuddin Siddiqui ... they will give him some special award , while Rishi Kapoor will get the Supporting Actor Award to please him.

• 2 years ago
  • Miah-freak's picture

Great nominations...
    Best actor :ranbir or srk
    Actress : vidya or priyanka
    Movie : english vinglish
    Song : chlla nd saans
    Lyrics : gulzar
    Music : cocktail

• 2 years ago
  • BollyFan101's picture

WTF!!! No Aamir for Best Actor, no Talaash for Best Film or Music Director! Vishal Dadlani for Jee Le Zara? And Deepika for Best Actress?? Rani's performance in Aiyyaa was much more worthy. The Filmfares a worthless crap as are all Indian award shows.

• 2 years ago
  • PizzaPasta's picture

What the hell is happening?First they post @Pinkvilla-Boy's post which didn't contain Priyanka,Sujoy & the Best Lyrics category.Then they post my post which contained the actual nomination list with all the three in it.And the comments from Pinkvilla-Boy's post has now been included in my post?????And the awkward moment when you find your own comment in your own post that was originally meant to correct someone else now correcting myself!Grrrr....
    Anyways guys I'd posted the complete nomination list with the official nomination picture released by Filmfare.So this really is my post....or so I hope:-)

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

VIDYA BALAN deserves the best actress award like no one else... She was superlatively awesome in KAHAANI.. HANDS DOWN..

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

my vote goes to vidya balan and ranbir kapoor!! they are undoubtedly the winners in all the ways.

• 2 years ago
  • Poll

Your current favorite B-Town couple ?:

Who's online

There are currently 9 users and 6324 guests online.
    \n