Priyanka Chopra(#70) & Freida Pinto(#58) named AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012

Priyanka Chopra(#70) & Freida Pinto(#58) named AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012 0
Priyanka Chopra(#70) & Freida Pinto(#58) named AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012 0

Popular men's online magazine www.askmen.com released their top 99 list of "Who Is The Most Desirable Woman of 2012?"

Indian beauties Priyanka Chopra and Freida Pinto topped the list with Priyanka at #70 and Freida at #58.

Here's the snippet on Freida and Priyanka from the list

Why is Freida Pinto no. 58?

After breaking out in 2008's Slumdog Millionaire, this Indian actress had all of us talking. Pinto makes all of the "Most Beautiful" lists and is routinely rated one of the most fashionable celebrities -- and for good reason. Her face is perfectly symmetrical, her large, warm smile is striking, and she has a classic elegance that seems reminiscent of Sophia Loren's heyday. Heck, somehow she even gave the CGI-heavy ape romp Rise of the Planet of the Apes a bit of refinement. Everything she touches just gets better.

Why is Priyanka Chopra no. 70?

It's not often we see a beauty queen make the transition from glorified eye candy to pop sensation and screen-legend-in-the-making, but Priyanka Chopra is doing just that. The former Miss World has quickly established herself as one of the top actresses in a crowded Bollywood landscape and is often ranked among the most beautiful women in the world, thanks to her bee-stung lips, coffee-colored eyes and voluptuous, hourglass figure. Chopra will be exposing a new side of herself to Westerners when she releases an eagerly awaited English-language album later this year.

Post new comment

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

Dear loser . Freida is not sexy for 'the west. No where near. She is a plain looking girl with no talent a strong PR team. Thats all.
BTW go check out indian sites and many indians love Sofira veragra,
Freida is not sexy at all( No curves or big breasts nor is she tall) or has character to her face. Yuck Not even close to it Get a life loser.Its always the same with you. Getting on fashin blog isna' an accomplishment. But for your fave idiot celeb it is considering she is not a huge actress anywhere and got so many bad reviews for her acting

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Poor list ... Priyanka must be in top 5 !!
    For me she is d best

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

pc also feature last year in the same list.
    but her rank was near 50's.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka Chopra is beautiful but that picture is awful. It makes her look lighter than what she is.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Angelina Jolie was not anywhere on that list.What kind of list excludes Angelina Jolie and ranks Kim Kardashain as no.7? The list was probably made up by 13 year old girls.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bad list.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanaka is hot, Freida is not. But she is not well known in the here in the United States so they wouldn't know.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

yeah because this year Priyanka and Freida to pay the survey.....

Yes they paid big bucks and still ended up in the botten.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

lol 58th place? she should be last place.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

hehe lady gaga made that list so it's all jokes. only girls must have voted or something

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

This list has Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian in their top 10
    That says alot about their credibility ! :D But still congrats to PC !

• 3 years ago
  • Kitty's picture

Well it's no surprise that Freida Pinto is so highly placed on the list, the West is gaga over her and rightfully so, she's gorgeous, hot and happening in Hollywood!

Priyanka Chopra is a bit of a surprise, because she isn't that well known outside of desi circles YET but she's on her way to International superstardom and I suppose her Hollywood agent may have had something to do with her introduction to the list.

Hope to see both ladies at least in the top 20 next year if not the top 10!

@ Thu, 2012-02-02 05:17 — BOLLYWOOD... I know you're disappointed, maybe even crushed because you do seem to follow her very closely and obviously she means a lot to you! Keep your fingers crossed for next year! ;)

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka has the best lips in Bollywood. They are not fake. I like her lips better than Aishwaryas or Angelinas.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

@Sofia has openly admitted to her surgeries! LOOOOL
    Its funny how people like you, who don't even know what they're talking about, with their poorly researched opinions, and hide behind their screen and criticize successful people like Priyanka and Freida.

Get A LIFE!

Yes I know but Freida pinto one obessed loser fan attacks anyone who doesn't like her. I have never heard of pC getting surgeries and half the women in hollywood get them. Sofia Vergara has tweaked her eyes and got a boob job. Not ot metion she dyes her hair but thats not really anything bad. Most indians do know of Sofia and they find her pretty. I bet her loser fan will use the excuse " Oh but Sofia is light skinned so thast why indians like her" . India embraces all shades and sizes, it's the world's largest democrcy, and since one loser fan is bothered about why her favorite actress is not popluar there she goes seems to have this vendetta against indians and uses the skin lightening issue as a reason.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Fri, 2012-02-03 08:56 — Anonymous

Sofia has openly admitted to her surgeries! LOOOOL
    Its funny how people like you, who don't even know what they're talking about, with their poorly researched opinions, and hide behind their screen and criticize successful people like Priyanka and Freida.

Get A LIFE!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

lol..anon below. yeah I wouldn't notice freida on the streets either. she isn't a head turner like priyanka chopra and her only claim to fame is that 5 min role in slumdog millionare.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

PC is so pretty!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

priyanka isn't rated higher because the west sees through the surgeries more than indians and she does dress pretty tacky although she has a banging body but so do playboy bunnies. Freida is beautiful and has a great sense of style. Sofia Vergara was rated number 1 on this poll and most indians who didn't know her would rip her apart for not being their standard of beauty. The west likes sexy women with character to their faces, where an overbite or a roman nose are not frowned upon but found endearing, not overly made up dolls.

I'm not even gonna blame 'indian mentality' for it because in the past actresses like wahida rehman and nargis were considered beautiful even when they didn't look like dolls. Now girls like freida get criticised for being too petite and having a square frame and not being top heavy or having a booty of beyonce. Lemme tell you something, women come in all shapes, sizes, and structures and you can't really preach whats attractive and whats not.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Good for Frieda... she is a natural beauty better than all of bollywood fakeness including PC. PC is OK before her addiction to botox and trying to be somebody else.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

No Indian I have ever encountered anywhere likes Pinto much less get excited. I know pretty much any hater IS going to be Indian. There's a running joke on tumblr where on ever single Freida post we're waiting for the obligatory 'but, but she's so ordinary' from some Indian. It's tradition.

And Katrina is the one who makes it on the best looking Asian lists made by Indians which is a whole new level wtf-ism.

_____
    wtf? Freida only made thoses list due to the slumdog hype when it was going. Alot of the most recent hot/beautiful polls shes hasn't been included. Her 15 mins of fame is going away very soon. I feel bad for anyone who takes these list seriously, alot of the women making these lists are not attractive. Funny, indians get all excited when someone like Freida Pinto makes 58th place on those lists.

• 3 years ago
  • Alice Fierce's picture

Bee stung??...I'd go for needle stung instead :P

• 3 years ago
  • bebo_pclover20's picture

this is fab - i love pc and i like freida as well!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

lol wonder what the other heroines will have to say about this? some of them think they are the most beautiful in the world. hahahahaha

pc and freida, congrats!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i guys who ever answered this poll like fake lips plumped up, whitened face.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

you guys -___-

you should all be proud that someone indian is on that list!
    i know i'm proud that indian beauties are getting noticed

stop bashing!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

yeah because this year Priyanka and Freida to pay the survey.....

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Yuck, Freida Pinto? Sorry but PC's ranking is bad. I don't know why people think the US or UK standards are the correct ones.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

wow is this list constructed by men who have never seen beautiful women?

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Nobody knows who PC thats why she is ranked lower. The sheer ignorance of americans.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Any blog I go to where no Indians are involved Freida always gets thumbs up looks wise so I get why she's rated where she is. (It's hilariously the opposite when Indians are involved). Also because she's a consistently good dresser she seems to be someone people on fashion blogs at least know quite well.

Priyanka is not well known beyond the Indian market. She looked stunning in her 'Fashion' days but I don't know why she's determined to ruin one of her greatest assets ie. her skin tone. Her recent appearances make me very sad.

wtf? Freida only made thoses list due to the slumdog hype when it was going. Alot of the most recent hot/beautiful polls shes hasn't been included. Her 15 mins of fame is going away very soon. I feel bad for anyone who takes these list seriously, alot of the women making these lists are not attractive. Funny, indians get all excited when someone like Freida Pinto makes 58th place on those lists.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

LOL! all those ppl gloating about freida being higher. She is 58th on that list! Please thats shows she isn't even that well known or considered THAT pretty and as for PC, how did she get on that list? Askmen must be have alot of indian men or women pretending to be men on that website cause I don't see why freida or PC were included.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

she is definitely a legend in the making, this girl can act, dance, sing, she's beautiful.
    you all are just rumour believing haters who seriously need to realize how hopeless the indian media is, and how gullible and stupid you all are for believing it

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i think this year aishwarya forgot to pay for the survey ...:)))

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Very happy to see two beautiful Indian women on the international list - go Freida and Priyanka!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

PC-open up your eyes.
    All those teeny tiny shorts, which look like SRK , Akshay, Shahid, Hermans underwear, and flashing your pladtic boobs on every occassion, didn't get u anywhere, accept in old, wrinkly, frail old men like SRK, Boney Kapoor and Aditya Chopras bed.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

If PC want a good rating, they need to change the title- how many men took PCs magazine in the bathroom in the past 2 yrs.
    She is the only one who poses almost naked with very little clothing covering her pladtic body.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

have they seen pc without makeup? she couldn't even make the top 1000 if they did...

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Frieda is more natural did not spoil her face like Priyanka.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Any blog I go to where no Indians are involved Freida always gets thumbs up looks wise so I get why she's rated where she is. (It's hilariously the opposite when Indians are involved). Also because she's a consistently good dresser she seems to be someone people on fashion blogs at least know quite well.

Priyanka is not well known beyond the Indian market. She looked stunning in her 'Fashion' days but I don't know why she's determined to ruin one of her greatest assets ie. her skin tone. Her recent appearances make me very sad.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i'm really glad that these dark skinned beauties are getting the recognition they deserve. in india they are often pulled down just because of their skin as indians only appreciate light skinned girls with coloured eyes. whilst in the west the true indian looks of priyanka and frieda is appreciated and not put down like how we put them down and make fun of them (see loads of pinkvilla posts insulting priyankas skin tone)

indians please open your eyes, fair does not mean beautiful we should appreciate our culture and looks and salute girls like priyanka and frieda who are stunning and represent indian wonderfully like the west does.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Poor Aunty Aishwarya didn't make the list at all hahahaa

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

You don't think the people know Freida is Real and Priyanka is a Fake Beauty. From Priyanka's Hair down to her Skin if Not Natural. The only thing I like about her is her Well Shaped Figure.

• 3 years ago
  • BOLLYWOOD's picture

HAAW! Aishwarya didnt make it to the list? How disappointing is that??? LOL

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

priyanka really.............that pathetic.................where are ashes, bebos & kats ...cant believe

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

body guard film is perfect becaz bodyguard is family and also entertainment picture my family and myself like thanks siddique bhai, salman khan ,kareena and everyone who done his job very well thanx to all

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

To the commenter below, srsly! PC only dresses to please men, and freida doesn't yet her graciousness stands out. Good u know there r men out there who doesn't see women as sex objects only. Plus PC is so unnatural, u must b blind not to see that!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Are u kidding me those 2 jokers?? Must be by mistake. Wht the hell is pretty about freida or wht the fag her name is. Seriously Wht???? she isn´t pretty at all. even if encounter her on street i wouldn´t look at her.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

PC was on KEEPs list..ha.ha.ha.ha. wth sunny leone

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

wow at least PC is in the list so I am not complaining if she is rated below Freida!! PC is very sexy!

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

@Smitag: Why did you put Priyanka's Pic when Freida is rated my higher than her?

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

frieda? OK she is the biggest PR made star ever.
    BUT PC - she is pure trash now, come on and please dont call her a legend in the making. she sucks.

• 3 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Ridiculous to rate Priyanka #70 and below Frieda? She would finish in anybody's top ten. She is still not as well known in the west and that would be the only reason for her low rating.

• 3 years ago
  • Poll

Do you think Happy New Year will be a blockbuster?:

Who's online

There are currently 4 users and 6724 guests online.
    \n