Your opinion:Heroine of 2013?

Your opinion:Heroine of 2013? 0
Your opinion:Heroine of 2013? 0

Katrina Kaif
1.Dhoom3
Dhoom 3 is sequel to Yash Raj films' hits 2004 Dhoom and Dhoom 2.Dhoom 3 stars Aamir khan, Abhishek Bachchan,Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra.
2.Knight and Day Remake
Siddharth Anand's hindi remake of Knight and Day starring Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif.

Vidya Balan
1.Ghanchakkar
Rajkumar Gupta's comedy,romance Ghanchakkar starring Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan.
2.Shaadi ke side effects
Saket chaudhary's romantic comedy Shaadi ke Side Effects starring Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan.

Anushka Sharma
1.Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Vishal Bhardwaj's romantic comedy Matru ki bijlee ka Mandola starring Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapoor.
2.Bombay Velvet
Anurag Kashyap's drama Bombay Velvet stars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka sharma.
3.P.K
Rajkumar Hirani's comedy P.K starring Aamir Khan,Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput and Arshad Warsi.

Deepika Padukone
1.Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
Ayan mukerji's romance Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani starring ex-flames, Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone.
2.Chennai Express
Rohit shetty's comedy Chennai express staring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. It's the second film from the hit pair - SRK and Depika after Om Shanti Om.
3.Ram Leela
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's period romance Ram Leela starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
4.Race 2
Abbas-Mustan's action thriller Race 2 is sequel to the 2008 hit Race. Race 2 starring Saif Ali Khan,John Abraham,Anil Kapoor,Deepika Padukone,Jaqueline Fernandez and Amisha Patel.

Sonakshi Sinha
1.Lootera
Vikramaditya Motwane's romance drama starring Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha.
2.Once upon a time in Mumbaai 2
Milan Luthria's sequel to 2010 hit Once Upon a Time in Mumbai starring Akshay Kumar,Imran Khan,sonakshi Sinha and Sonali Bendre.
3.Bullet Raja
Tigmanshu Dhulia's gangster-thriller Bullet Raja staring Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha.
4.Thuppakki remake
AR Murugadoss's Hindi remake of his own Tamil hit, Thuppakki (he earlier produced/directed Ghajini) starring Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.
5.Rambo Rajkumar
Prabhu Deva' Rambo Rajkumar starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha.

Priyanka Chopra
1.Krrish 3
Rakesh Roshan's sci-fi flick Krrish 3 staring Hrithik Roshan,Priyanka Chopra,Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi.
2.Gunday
Ali Abbas Aafar's romance Gunday starring Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Irfan Khan.
3.Zanjeer Remake
Apoorva Lakhia's action film which is a remake of Amitabh Bachchan's 1973 hit film of the same name staring Ram Charan Teja,Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt.
4.Milan Talkies
Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies starring Imran Khan and Priyanka Chopra.
5.Mary Kom Biopic
Biopic on boxer Mary Kom.

Kareena Kapoor
1.Punit Malhotra's next
Punit Malhotra's next starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
2.Satyagraha
Prakash Jha's drama Satyagraha starring Amitabh Bachchan,Ajay Devgan,Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.

Sonam Kapoor
1.Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag starring Farhan Akhtar and Sonam Kapoor.
2.Raanjhnaa
Anand L. Rai's romance Raanjhnaa staring Sonam Kapoor and Tamil actor Dhanush.

Kangana Ranaut
1.Krrish 3
Rakesh Roshan's sci-fi flick Krrish 3 staring Hrithik Roshan,Priyanka Chopra,Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi.
2.Unglee
Rensil D’Silva's unglee staring Emraan Hashmi,Sanjay Dutt,Kangana Ranaut,Randeep Hooda and Neha Dhupia.
3.Shootout at Wadala
Sanjay Gupta's crime film Shootout at Wadala staring Anil Kapoor,Manoj Bajpai,John Abraham,Kangana Ranaut,Tusshar Kapoor and Ronit Roy.
4.I Love New Year
Staring Sunny Deol,Kangana Ranaut I Love New Year.
5.Queen
Vikas Bahl's Queen starring Kangana Ranaut.

Bipasha Basu
1.Aatma
Suparn Verma's Aatma staring Bipasha Basu and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Prineeti Chopra
1.Manish Sharma's next
Manish Sharma's untitled flick staring Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput.

Preity Zinta
1.Ishq in Paris
Preity Zinta and Rhehan Malliek starer.
2.Bhaiyyaji Superhit
Neerraj Pathak's Bhaiyyaji Superhit staring Sunny Deol,Preity Zinta,Arshad Warsi and Ameesha Patel.

Post new comment

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

Deepika padukone, she had big releases with huge star cast as well as commercially hit films.

• 9 months ago
  • zzaab's picture

Top 3 contenders..... ** Sonakshi has Intetesting line up. 5 films in a year plus 1 Telugu film. Her movies looks promising and her directors in her films are the ' sensible' one in b-tow and I think that's a plus too;). ** Priyanka has 5 films and 3 of her movies are powerful role which will bring critical success with awards for her so she does have strong potential too. ** Depika has 4 films actually just 3 cos in her latest film race 2 she didn't do anything at All she just stand there and nothing else though her upcoming ones are very interesting am also looking forward for her specially Ram Leela ;)
    ................. * Katrina will do good in doom 3 and will be a huge hit. * Vidya will also going to have a movie hits on her films her pairing with Emi is a plus too that guy can damn act . their chemistry is cute and her upcoming films looks promising too.
    * Anushka and Parineeti will do great too.

• 2 years ago
  • Jaan_Srk's picture

deepika and priyanka for sure !

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Mary kom biopic can do average or decent business if it is directed by any other director but sanjay leelah bhansali.

Knight and day remake will flop like kites. Dhoom 3 will be one of the 3 biggest blockbusters of 2013.

Priyanka is the winner.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

It's Definitely Katrina's year. Bang Bang ( K&D) remake is sure shot Blockbuster as It's an Musical Action Comedy. Has the Biggest Super Stars with an already successful tested script. Will Release in October/November 2013. Will give Katrina equal scope to Prove her Mattel as an Actress.
    D3 : 'I am ONE of the leading Boys in D3 whereas Katrina is the ONLY Female Leading Lady in the Film'- Aamir Khan. We all know these two movies are action movies and Katrina is the best action heroine so she'll definitely do justice to her roles. Dhoom3 never had mere eye Candies. Katrina will have a Blockbuster (Bang Bang) & an All time Blockbuster (D3) . These are not multi-starers so Kat will Get Great Scope to perform and Entertain us like always.
    She stole the show this year In JTHJ and ETT is the only Salman khan film which had longest screentime for the leading lady.. Recent times.
    Commercially = 100 % Critically promising year for Katrina Kaif. Hands down.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

katrina kaif is box office queen no heroine can match her sucesss
    hers films are and will be blockbusters

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Mary Kom Biopic biggest flop because of over acting of pc and slow direction of slb

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Pc

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

kareena kapoor

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Katrina sonakshi and sonam are the rubbish in Bollywood just box office success but not their contribution to Bollywood never ever

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha has aatma , race and no entry main entry ....

• 2 years ago
  • Blue PANG's picture

Looking at the list of films each actress has lined up, Deepika will rule this year with Priyanka in close second. All of Deepika's films have the potential to become blockbusters while also giving her the chance to demonstrate her acting skills. Might be a bit early to say but Ram Leela looks extremely promising for her. Priyanka also has some great films in hand, especially Zanjeer & Mary Kom where she'll give Deepika tough competition.

Of the others:
    - Kareena will perform well but she might fall behind the other actresses this year
    - Katrina is undoubtedly the box office queen and her films will do great business, but I'm still waiting to see a mind-blowing performance from her
    - I'm a bit skeptical about Vidya's films but knowing her, she'll definately make them enjoyable and worthwhile
    - Sonakshi's seems to have some future hits lined up but I'm waiting to see her in a substantial role where she'll be noted for her acting
    - I'm not quite sure what to think of Anushka, her films could go both ways but she can be counted on for a good performance

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka has best line up for next year. Marry kom biopic, milan talkies and gunday are powerful role which will bring critical success with awards for her. Zanjeer, krish 3 and HNY will definitely be a blockbusters which add commercial success..

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

If PC marry kom releases next year, it will overshadow any other as an actress even it gets flop because she is working very hard for the role and have sheer talent to convincingly play the part.

• 2 years ago
  • bebo_pclover20's picture

My heroines Kareena and Priyanka!

• 2 years ago
  • Miah-freak's picture

Deepika nd priyanka for sure maybe anushka too wid pk and bombay velvt

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka no doubt!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I am putting my bets on Anushka Sharma. Vidya will do great too in her comedy in Ghanchakkar, but it's Anushka that is cropping up for me. PC too will give it her all in the biopic and it'll be appreciated. Ok, I just spoke like an astrologer. :-)

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

1.DEEPIKA PADUKONE
    Deepika Is going to be the star of 2013......all her films are among the much awaited moveis of 2013...race2 yjhd chenai express ram leela.....she is definitely going to outshine priyanka kareena this year...n evn may sweep ol d awards for ram leela.
    2.PRIYANKA CHOPRA
    prianca is on top wid barfi!...waiting for krish3 n gundey....wish d biopic on mary com releases dis year....den she would become d toughest contendor for 2013.
    3.KAREENA KAPOOR-satyagrah might do sum miracle for her....
    4.KATRINA KAIF
    sour point bt she is d box office queen....:>

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Priyanka with 7 movies next year gonna rock 2013

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

All except Bipasha and Katrina, she has two film by the end of the year, no one knows how long is her role in the film, both will do nice stage perfomace
    Priti will make come back

the year truly belongs to Deepika and Anushka

Kangana will make her mark as always with good scripted role and fantastic acting
    Kareena and Vidya are another league, we know

Sonam is my favorite any way

Priyanka is something very interesting

Parineti is interesting

sonakshi is entering big league for sure, she rocked 2012 with 3 100+cr films and she is strong commercial actress, with looter Sonakshi will prove she is serious actress as well

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kitty
    lol sure. i dont even see her in this list or in any list of upcoming movies. hope she finds some job though

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

i think it will be anushka

• 2 years ago
  • bollywood lover's picture

Deepika & Priyanka - Both are going to have their share of critical & commercial success.
    Katrina - Again box office success.

• 2 years ago
  • Kitty's picture

Aishwarya!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

priyanka out of Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies, bipasha has replaced her..

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha basu
    1. aatma
    2. happy new year with shah rukh khan
    3. no entry mein entry with slaman
    4. kick with salman
    5. sohail khans next with salman

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

not jus aatma also mo entry mein entry for bips

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

farah khan's happy new year has bipasha as main female lead

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha has kick with salman

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bips also working in bijoy nambier's next

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

AATMA !!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

how abt salman's KICK with bipasha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha basu will also star in SKR's happy new year, salman's no entry mein entry and bijoy nabiar's next

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha's aatma

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Bipasha Basu
    1.Aatma

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Bipasha Basu
    1.Aatma
    Suparn Verma's Aatma staring Bipasha Basu and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Aatma for sure

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu bipasha basu

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Anushka, Priyanka and Deepika all have strong films coming, can't wait!
    They all sound so exciting, especially Ram Leela, Mary Kom & PK

• 2 years ago
  • maroonporsche's picture

lol does Sallu have no films in 2013?

• 2 years ago
  • zamin's picture

In terms of commercial and critical success, this looks to be a great year for Deepika, Anushka, Priyanka and Vidya. They are all exciting actors who have chosen a great variety of roles. My prediction is that Deepika will have the most commercial success as her lineup looks like for sure hits. Anushka should also see great commercial success as well as a lot of critical acclaim I'm sure, as Matru already looks like a great performance on her part. Priyanka and Vidya may not see as much commercial success but will definetly get a lot of critical acclaim, particularly Priyanka as she chooses the most "different" roles and is always changing it up.
    Parineeti's next film should be good as Maneesh is directing it and shes shown to be good actress.
    Kareena is a good actress but continuously chooses bad films to be a part of, all she has to hold on to is Jab We Met really.
    Katrina is not an actress, definetely hard working and gorgeous and a great dancer, but NOT an actress, so I'm not counting her.

By end of 2013, the top actresses should be (Katrina:
    1. Priyanka Chopra/Vidya Balan
    2. Anushka Sharma/Deepika Padukone
    3. Kareena
    4. Parineeti

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

deepika or priyanka for sure! but i feel that deepika has the upper hand!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Jacqueline Fernandez.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Katrina is worth nothing without het male costars. Let her carry a movie on her own . I hope Vidya will keep rocking

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Deepika, Priyanka and Anushka.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I think Vidya Balan and Priyanka will rock. Priyanka might win another award with her Mary Kom biopic.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Asin has Happy new year, 2states and paani for 2013..

• 2 years ago
  • falling star's picture

it can be the year of younger HEROINES. Deepika has a great line-up. so does sonakshi. But who knows, dhoom3/krish3 can break all the records, so it can be the year of kat and pc (biggest grosser wise) aswell. Heck even jackson can become heroine of the year with salman starrer RAADHE (IF her casting is true).

choosing the heroine of the year right now is very difficult. Lets wait and see what happens :/

• 2 years ago
  • DorianGray's picture

Katrina, Deepika, Sonakshi, Priyanka, and Anushka all have a really strong lineup, but you never know. Vidya's films are probably going to be tightly budgeted, well-made, and eventually successful. I wonder why Parineeti isn't doing more work; is she under an exclusive contract with YRF? I hope that's not the case. Also, it's sad to see that Rani hasn't signed anything yet. I didn't like any of Prakash Jha's recent films or Punit Malhotra's IHLS, but Kareena can at least be relied on for a charismatic performance.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

of course KATRINA....<3

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I think this will be Anushka's year folloed by Deepika. Hopefully ppl will realize Katrina is useless as an actress & will phase out. Kareena too will attract publicity, but she does that all the time. The rest are averahe & should remain so.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sonakshi sinha- hands full of bull shits :D

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Katrina and actress should not be mentioned in the same breath. Future will look back and spit on us for this period of Bollywood where such a wooden-faced lady was called an actress.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

DEEPIKA

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

By looking at the list of films I would have to say Deepika with Priyanka in close second.
    Deepika seems to have some great films in hand, all of which have potential to become commercial blockbusters as well as giving her enough scope to perform well. Ditto for Priyanka, especially with Zanjeer & Mary Kom, but I feel that Deepika has the strongest list of films.

Of the others I feel that:
    - Kareena will perform well but may fall behind the other stars a bit
    - I don't have high hopes for Vidya's films this year, but then again she's surprised me many times before
    - Katrina is undoubtedly the box office queen so her films will do well but still waiting to see a performance from her that will blow my mind
    - Sonakshi boasts some great films but we shall see if she has a substantial role unlike her previous films
    - As for Anushka, I'm not sure what to think, her films could go both ways

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

2013 is going to be Deepika's year for sure and she will emerge as the top actress . All these 4 films : Race 2, Ye Jawani Deewani, RamLeela and Chennai Express appear to be superhits , and as somebody said below, she will be strong contender for best actress for Ram Leela. Unless Priyanka's Biopic on Mary Kom releases next year (the shooting hasn't started yet), and it isn't sure Kareena's Satyagrah will release next year only (shooting will start in Jan), I see no other strong competition for Deepika. Yes, Anushka may be a contender for best actress with Matru Ki bijli ka mandola.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Kat and deepika.

Deepika will try her best to stand out in her films..but i have a feeling people will talk more about controversy which she loves rather than her films.

And kat will probably make the nation go mad again with her amazingness in dhoom!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I think can be Deepika or Kangana!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

Sonam Kapoor also has the YRF film with Ayushmann Khurrana and the Khubsurat remake and Preity Zinta isn't doing Baiyyaji Superhit anymore! But I really think its going to be Deepika's year this year, and maybe Sonam, Kangana & Priyanka will also do well!

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

I truly believe that this is going to be Deepika's year. I also feel as though she may become a strong contender for the 'best actress' award in 2014 for Ram Leela. Hopefully, she'll shine this year.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

katrina and Sonakshi and snam go in hell u will be always the wrost...i miss preity in screen just want to see her movie even i know the movie won't tht good..deepika i guss will be good in ram leela ... priyanka will also good in zinger and mary kon...viday may also win award in harman movie...

• 2 years ago
  • Poll

Is it OK for actors to dance at weddings?
    Yes
    52%
    No
    48%
    Total votes: 2328

Top Movies

Who's online

\n