"THERE'S SEX IN THE ASHRAMS, JUST LIKE IN BOLLYWOOD!" - Tanushree Dutta on the cover of Savvy 0"THERE'S SEX IN THE ASHRAMS, JUST LIKE IN BOLLYWOOD!" - Tanushree Dutta on the cover of Savvy 1

Tanushree Dutta on the cover of Savvy (Jan 2013) with some bold confessions. If rumors are to be believed, Tanushree has turned to spiritualism of late and hence her talk about ashrams.

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

this cover seems the worst ever "joke" cover featuring the WORST TYPES OF LOSER WOMEN like ugliest cheapest sl*ts sussane,tanushri...but i wonder when tanushri turned into sl?*t....

• Anonymous's picture

to have sex is human. i beleive god is in heaven. everyone is human

• Anonymous's picture

Such Asharams should be renamed to BeSharams..;)

• Anonymous's picture

What is new in it. People living in ashrams are also human and their needs are no different to the common person living outside ashrams.

• mystery guy's picture

Fri, 2013-01-18 11:36 —
    Anonymous
    Has no one
    heard of
    allegations of
    sexual
    relationships and rapes
    with women from Sai
    Baba in his Ashrams. I do
    not know if there is a
    formal investigation going
    on but it is certainly in the
    news.
    =======
    Dont spread lies dear!! Do you know that sai baba died 100 years ago!! He was a great saint, dont malign him to feed your ego! Millions of Indian Muslims Hindus Christians visit his shrine...!

• Anonymous's picture

Thu, 2013-01-17 18:39 — Anonymous

^^
    You do realise Islam also does not vilify sex, as long as its to the person you're married to! -.-

• Anonymous's picture

Has no one heard of allegations of sexual relationships and rapes with women from Sai Baba in his Ashrams. I do not know if there is a formal investigation going on but it is certainly in the news.

• Voiceswriter's picture

Did she give up acting?

• Kitty's picture

Her hair on the cover looks awful!

• Anonymous's picture

I don't think Hinduism vilifies sex like other religions. All our Gods were married to the ones they fell in love with! so ...

Anyway, Tanushree ( when she had long hair like in the song - Aashiq Banaya ) looks a lot like Aishwarya with darker features. Same nose, big eyes, shape of the face etc.

• Anonymous's picture

AWFUL HAIRCUT

AWFUL PHOTOGRAPHY ANGLE

Bleh who cares what she says

Who is she anyways

• penguinsRus's picture

there's sex everywhere lol
    point blank.

• Nabby H's picture

Thu, 2013-01-17 10:33 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picture

I think her quote maybe taken out of context. I am Canadian and found my trip to Varanasi Ashram quite blissful and spiritual. The sages taught me Vedic mantras and chanting that repeatedly has been truly healing for a person like me.
    Thought of visiting the Kumb Mela but too much work at this point... Would surely visit it the next time :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Possible that her quote may have been taken out of context but I do think that there's some kind of sexual activities in ashrams. Not every ashram will experience that or even every visitor of ashrams. But these things do happen as I have read real-life cases of women who were in such religious centres and were subjected to sexual activities. These things happen to a degree in every religious/spiritual centre and is not specific to a particular faith.

• Anonymous's picture

I like her honesty...

• Bolly bird's picture

No heroin is claiming that they were satisavitri.

• Miah-freak's picture

So this gal is still alive...good to know !

• Anonymous's picture

Another poor lady who was boycotted by Bollywood after she courageously exposed Nana Patekar for misbehaving with her. There was such a backlash in Bollywood about it , she had no other option but to disappear. That's when the spiritual phase started & she shaved her head completely.

• Nabby H's picture

Yeah, I'm not surprised. I knew that.

• Anonymous's picture

• Anonymous's picture

True. not in ashram but everywhere. But people only judge film industry.

• Poll

Your current favorite B-Town couple ?:

Who's online

There are currently 11 users and 7225 guests online.
    \n