Hrithik Roshan is ready to remake "Knight and Day" - Tom Cruise PR

Hrithik Roshan is ready to remake "Knight and Day" - Tom Cruise PR  0
Hrithik Roshan is ready to remake "Knight and Day" - Tom Cruise PR  0

While there was no talk about this movie..This comes as a surprise from Tom Cruise's official site! Here are some extracts:

When Mission Impossible IV: Ghost Protocol opened in December 2011, Tom made a surprise visit to India.
ntil Tom can return, Bollywood has planned for the next best thing; a remake of Tom’s action-adventure-comedy hit, ‘Knight and Day.’ But this time it will star Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan.
To play Tom’s romantic action hero role of Roy Miller will be Hrithik Roshan. The son of famous Bollywood filmmaker, Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik burst onto the scene in 2000 with the hit film, ‘Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai.‘ Since then, he has been credited with evolving the Hindi hero from the short, fat with a limited dramatic range archetype to a new standard of being athletic, strong in body and soul, as well as a great dancer (Bollywood stars must be able to dance).

Excited girls?!?!?!? I'm definetely...I haven't watched Knight and Day but now I am definetely gonna watch it!!!

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

hrithik is real bollywood acter who looking like hollywood actor/;;;;
he is rock. he is best
no one like hr

HRITIK IS THE BEST

• Anonymous's picture

Hrithik will be best in this movie...

• Anonymous's picture

I love this man!! So sexy!!

• Anonymous's picture

Enough with Hollywood remakes that too a flop one.

• pvluver's picture

I dunno much abt this news but knight and day was a disaster...

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

Thu, 2012-09-27 05:06 — Anonymous

Like Sri Devi once said Hrithik Roshan could easily be in Hollywood, the complete package. In my mind he is the only actor/actress at present that could just fly on over to Hollywood & be booked for headline roles.
    =========================================
    100% AGREE

• Anonymous's picture

I agree that Hrithik is the B/W actor poised for H/W & global appeal. Hollywood will welcome an international actor who has looks,acting skills & dedication Omar Sherif from Egypt is one example of an international actor who made it big in the West & Hollywood

• Anonymous's picture

@anon below LOL I am a Kat fan here, I donot want Kat to do it... because Knight and Day original was a crap to begin with (LOL every tom cruise and cameroon diaz movies are not awesome...haha) so any flop/wanna be actress can do it... Kat has better projects... way better than actresses in rest of the industry... SO PRAYING KAT REJECTS THIS CRAP

• Voiceswriter's picture

Why Duggu Why???????????????

• Anonymous's picture

But K&D flopped. The storyline had giant loopholes.
    I agree it had a lot of fun scenes like the one where they meet for the first time, but I hope the hindi screenplay explains the plot better.

• Kitty's picture

I haven't seen the original but yes of course I'm excited to see Hrithik in anything! :) :) :)

• Kitty's picture

LOL @ "short, fat with a limited dramatic range"... I guess our Bollywood heroes really made a great impression on Tom Cruise when he visited India! Hahahahahahahaha :)

• Anonymous's picture

plz god dont let katrina be in dis plzzz

• Anonymous's picture

"Night and Day' is such a lame, predictable, shallow film....just caught it on HBO on a boring afternoon.

He really should do a remake of a really fun, wacky American movie like " The Mask" with Jim Carrey....that movie never gets old.

• Anonymous's picture

y r they remaking this? it was such a borefest with weak plot. the only plust points were cam n tom's amazing smiles n chemistry

Thu, 2012-09-27 10:06 — Anonymous

....................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    so amitabh bachchan is short and fat ? lets not generalize here

• Anonymous's picture

i am a huge hrithik fan.. i don't want him to do this, it was such a boring movie!

• Anonymous's picture

i dont get it hrithik once said that he will never do remakes, than he did agneepath and now this. whats going on ?

• Myraa's picture

Hrithik looks good but his acting always shows hard work and home work. Never comes like effortless.

• Mystic Rose's picture

The original was a dud, I don't know how this will play out.

• Anonymous's picture

I have seen the film. It's pretty good. The USP of the film was the chemistry between Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. That's why- I think in order for the remake hindi film to do good, they need to find an actress that will share a good rapport and a chemistry with Hrithik... othervise, it will be another flop.

....................................

who do they mean? Govinda?

Thu, 2012-09-27 06:40 — srk_fangirl

Thu, 2012-09-27 05:06 — Anonymous

Thing is I think Hrithik wants to make it globally through Bollywood, like make/act in the first crossover movie with Bollywood & international elements as well as collaboration. That's what I want for him too. Kites, I think, was meant to do that but failed due to lack of story. This remake is pointless as well, just another movie for him to do.
    ____________________
    agree, hes a perfect cut out for a hollywood film...but why go there if u can do a decent job in bollywood. they will never let a indian actor achieve much over there!

----------------------------------------------------------

They won't let just any indian actor achieve much over there but if you have talent, looks & a global appeal they will welcome you with open arms. And my point was that HR is the only current Bollywood actor that would be given the opportunity to & would get success because he ticks all the boxes.

And my second point was that since he has achieved so much here in Bollywood, he wants to showcase that to the world with an indian project that can crossover internationally & globally. No mean feat, therefore requires something special. And this is just a pointless remake, which he don't need to do, simply put.

• Anonymous's picture

lol bollywood stop being such a joke and get ur own original ideas.

• Nabby H's picture

Oh... now it's got me all interested in how the movie pans out.

Thu, 2012-09-27 05:23 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picture

I have seen the Knight & Day....not sure how Bollywood will do it! It has loads of special effects like a flight being highjacked and all...not sure if India has those technology & craft. Also budget in Indian movies is sooooo less. But I am g;lad that its a official remake & not stealing the script like 99.9% of bollywood movies, commercial ads & movie posters.
    ---------------------------------------

SRK's Red Chillies VFX does a lot of special effects work now-a-days and top class too, they have improved after Ra.One and they are still trying to improve...currently they are working on Kkrrish 2, I am sure they will be given the task of doing special effects of Knight and Day too, cause Red Chillies VFX is now the best and top special effects company in India.

• Anonymous's picture

Knight and Day was Tom Cruises' weakest and most boring (and predictable) movie he has ever done. It is one of the reasons it was also one of his least profitable of his movies at the box office as well. I found the most trite and repetitive. There are so many good movies that come out of Hollywood. I find it mind boggling that Hrithik has chosen such a boring dud to remake in Hindi. He should chosen much more wisely. By the way no actor in Bollywood (or India in general) would ever make it as a LEAD ACTRESS or LEAD ACTOR in Hollywood. It has never happened and never will. Folks need to quit with those pipe dreams.

• srk_fangirl's picture

Thu, 2012-09-27 05:06 — Anonymous

____________________

• Poll

Your current favorite B-Town couple ?:

Who's online

There are currently 4 users and 6767 guests online.
    \n