Shah Rukh Khan opens up to CNN-IBN about his linkups to Priyanka Chopra

Shah Rukh Khan opens up to CNN-IBN about his linkups to Priyanka Chopra 0
Shah Rukh Khan opens up to CNN-IBN about his linkups to Priyanka Chopra 0

In a recent interview with CNN-IBN, SRK finally opens up about his relationship with PC and all the water that has flown under the bridge. Few Excerpts below:

“To me what is most disturbing is that a lady who has worked with me has been questioned and somewhere down the line has not been shown the respect that I show her, or to all women. I think it is disrespectful and I am extremely sorry about that, sorry means not because of the things that I have done but because she is a friend,” Khan said.

Speaking about the relationship they share, Shah Rukh said that she is extremely ‘close to his heart’ and they are very close friends.

Talking fondly about Priyanka he said, “She was a little girl who started her Miss World crowning with me. We have shared some of the nicest moments onscreen and off it. It is extremely unfortunate for me, you know, a friendship gets a little spoilt. ”

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

Excuse, I have removed this question

• 1 year ago
  • Fazzy's picture

Why the hell are we having the same posts on pinkvilla again and again. There have been countless posts about SRK and Priyanka and this picture has been posted before. If anyone has pictures of SRK and PC in a compromising position then please print them and confirm otherwise please shut the hell up. I am sick and tired of reading the same bullshit over and over again.
    Princess Ruchi - fine you hate PC who cares? Go and live your life man, all this negativity cannot be good for you. Why make posts about her? you and pinkvilla boy are the first to comment on every post of hers. Why don't you avoid posts about her if you hate her so much? Peace.

• Anonymous's picture

SRK is not if dat type he is my idol...he is awsum and this priyanka affair is just a rumour>>>

• Anonymous's picture

Bien, continuas con el blog!!Me ha hecho ilu ver una entrada nueva

• Anonymous's picture

Did you know that Yaseen, his longtime bodyguard, has left him, because of Priyanka affair?
    He has refused to work on for SRK under these digusting conditions.

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

@ Nabby H, exactly!

• Nabby H's picture

Sorry for the long post!

• Nabby H's picture

@Princess Ruchi, I think what Fiza is trying to say is that the photo you've posted with the write-up brews more controversy that needs to be left alone now. Of course, you have all the right to but in terms of fueling the controversy further (as you can see by some comments below that specifically talk about the photo and take it out of context), this picture does a lot. You must have noticed that people commenting on PV have the tendency to take things out of context and bring in irrelevant issues that just leaves a sane mind baffled.

@Bollywood-lover, good comment! When the whole controversy started, I posted various times about how Shahrukh was linked to Juhi at a time when they made a good pair and worked in some good films. People absolutely bought that whole link-up only to be proved wrong later on. Now they are friends and business partners. Nonetheless, that does not mean he won't have an affair in life. What I don't think happened is the affair between Shahrukh and Priyanka, and I have my reasons for believing so. I'm not a blind fan and I do not think neither are saints or are flawless. I gave the story the benefit of my doubt and I came to the conclusion due to:

- As you said BW lover, Shahrukh has seen Priyanka start, flourish and attain success as an actress. Essentially, he's seen her grow up. This is something I thought of when the whole controversy started. He's crowned her during Miss India and has known her from the get-go of her career.
    - Shahrukh speaks in a very loving way about all his co-stars. If people were not aware of Shahrukh and Kajol's friendship, I'm sure they'd have speculated these two to be in a relationship as well. Even last year at an awards ceremony, Shahrukh kissed Katrina on the cheek. I do think that he has the power to cut out such unnecessary "acts" when he's the anchor and he should. As much as I appreciate Shahrukh's work, that was unnecessary. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that he's very comfortable with all his actresses which is taken wrongly by the news tabloids most of the time. For heaven's sake, when Shahrukh planted a kiss on Katrina's cheek, the news tabloids wrote up headlines stating "Shahrukh kisses Katrina". Before you read the news or watch the show, you'd think that they kissed. As can be demonstrated through PV users, a large section of people do not read the actual contents of the news but go gaga just by reading the headlines.
    - Gauri seems to be a woman of substance. I remember some users commenting (early on in the controversy) how Gauri has to suck it up and live with it due to financial reasons. First of all, Gauri is NOT financially dependent on Shahrukh. She is the co-owner of Red Chillies and other businesses with Shahrukh so let's get that out of the way. She even has her own line of business. Yes, I agree that she established herself as a business with the help of the money that Shahrukh brought in initially but she is no longer dependent financially on him. Secondly, she does not seem like a woman who would HAVE TO suck it up. I see her as one of the most powerful ladies in Bollywood who can pull any string behind the scenes and things would happen the way she wishes for them to happen.
    - I can understand Gauri's anger at the controversy. This is common amongst women. No matter how successful you are, how beautiful or rich you are, the fear of losing your lover never goes away 100%. All women out there who have been in serious relationships, can you deny that you have never been jealous of another woman's admiration for your lover, or who's gotten your lover's attention for split second even if it was completely meaningless? I can only imagine Gauri's frustration at such news. Gauri and Shahrukh are not accustomed to dealing with such rumours (they are a dignified couple) and have been scapegoat of controversies only a couple of times.
    - What really got this controversy going is Priyanka's admiration for Shahrukh, there rehearsals till late night for the Zee Awards show, etc. I love Priyanka as an actress but her blushing at the very name of Shahrukh's name being mentioned was irritating. Shahid was playing along with it and I honestly think that was just to make the episode more interesting. It was nonetheless, irritating to watch. As I said, I don't think I can find a single person (celebrity and commoner) who I appreciate over all but does not come without minor annoying traits.
    -Priyanka is really friendly with all her costars. She was linked to Ranbir Kapoor briefly during Anjaana Anjaani but it quickly dissolved as new rumours of Ranbir-Nargis cropped up. But if you look at the pics, you'd think they are in a relationship. I think she needs to now learn (if she wants to seriously avoid these misconceptions) how to be friendly, yet come off just as professionals with her co-stars.
    -Another side to the story, Karan Johar did not blast Priyanka for the affair controversy but what the article entailed about star wives and KJo, apparently stated by one of Priyanka's friends.
    -All seems to be well in the Khan family life. The couple is seen together at almost every celebrity party/function and they genuinely look happy together now that the controversy has been put to rest.

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

@ Mon, 2012-12-03 16:15 — Fiza_Khan
    what so about controversial about the pic & post?
    just tell me one thing
    Does n t PV know about this post or picture? if they have posted this post than what s the problem here? i don't see any :/

• Anonymous's picture

It seems with the CNN interview SRK has made ​​a big mistake. Now the media have heated up the love affair story again. And all reports sound very skeptical.
    The only one who will be happy are attention-seeking Priyanka and her disgusting PR department.
    And for those who claim that their Twitter behavior is striking. You are absolutely right.
    I 'm curious how long Gauri still endures. Very sad!

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

@ PrincessRuchi

Actually I am not defending him cause I have fan shades on or I am a blind fan, far from it. I do criticize him when I think criticism is required. It is just that I have come to know him very well and I can say with 100% conviction and confidence that there was no affair! His show of love towards Priyanka Chopra is just a part of his general love and respect towards women. It is also cause he has seen Priyanka Chopra grow with respect to her career from the time of her Miss India days when she was just 17 and he was the one who crowned them all. So he treats her like a special friend in whose career he was involved in at an early stage as he crowned her during Miss India. I am sure he has the same affection for Lara Dutta and Diya Mirza too as he crowned them too during Miss India, too bad he doesn't get to work with them a lot and we don't get to see his affection for them.

By the way, he was linked with Juhi Chawla too early on in his career. But he didn't let what is written in the tabloids and gossip columns damage their relationship and today they are still great friends and even business partners. What's more, early on in his career he was linked to some other actress in a very bad way in a tabloid magazine. Apparently he had gotten so angry at such false reports that he had gone to the home of the journalist who had written that report and had threatened him in front of his whole family. For that he had even spent a few hours in a jail as the journalist and his family had filed a police complaint against him. His extreme anger at that time was cause he was newly married and found such false reports a total disrespect to his new bride Gauri Khan, and also cause he was young and young people tend to get angry and emotional very quickly. His more settled reaction right now to such false reports is because he has matured and now knows better how to control his emotions and anger. Plus he has children now, so he has to be careful in how he reacts. The Wankhede Stadium incident was one of those times where he again couldn't control his anger cause of the bad treatment of his children. We all know how that played out in the media and he was put on a sort of trial and it all had a bad effect on his children. So he wants to be more careful in how he reacts and that is why he has maintained a dignified silence for the most part when it comes to the affair rumours.

I highly recommend that you watch the video below from 3:15 to 5:00, your views might change! :)

Apologies for such a long post.

• PrincessRuchi's picture

@fiza khan,

Telling me I shouldn't have posted that picture is not valid. It's not like I have doctored this photo or many of the other photos where srk is openly displaying affection on PC. Like someoe has said below, you should not put Urself in a position where u can be easily misunderstood. SRK was never misunderstood before this, not even when he kissed kat on the cheek on stage, have u ever stopped to wonder why and after so many years?

@ Bollywood-lover,

Whether or not u want to believe I'm a fan or not is upto u. I have gone for the first day first shows of every SRK movie inspire of being in the states. Neways I don't need to explain myself. Like i said, I have my own reasons for believing in the affair. I really appreciate u standing up for OUR idol. Maybe if you look at this whole controversy by removing the fan shades, it would appear much more clearer to u.

I Also love Bebo, but I recently made a post on her about her Saif-gushing. If something annoys me, no matter how much I am a fan of that person, I will voice it out. These celebs have been created only by our fan power people. We shouldn't get brainwashed by them.

Sorry if I offended everyone here

Xoxo

• Anonymous's picture

oh my @Mon, 2012-12-03 05:37 — PrincessRuchi, did u go to Kareen school of logic... big FAIL! Kids, take note and stay in school.

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

@ PrincessRuchi

You are talking as if you have proof that SRK and Priyanka Chopra had an affair. If both SRK and Priyanka Chopra's denying it strongly and Gauri's multiple happy appearances with her husband since then won't satisfy you, then I don't know what will. Angels coming down from the Heavens and saying it wasn't true? Also, I am sorry but you don't seem to be as big a fan of SRK as you claim to be. Anybody who has followed SRK very closely over the years and knows him well can tell that this rumour was created to malign him and it has no truth whatsoever. Those who believe it to be true actually don't know SRK very well, else they wouldn't have believed it.

You also say that you posted exactly what was written in the link you provided. Well may be you should have watched the video in that link too and corrected what was written. You used that picture without context and also the last sentence is by you:

"So what do you think people? SRK stands by his "Little Girl" hand in hand just like in the picture above! ;)"

That is why I said creating controversy where none exists. A rumour created by mischief makers and spread by mischief makers!

• Fiza_Khan's picture

@Princess Ruchi, if that was the case, then I am sorry but what was your reason to post this photo and give a controversial caption? Anyways, forget it.

Sun, 2012-12-02 17:02 — Anonymous
    Regardless of the rumor and PC being "outcasted" by Star wives, Priyanka Chopra is having the best phase on her career, with Blockbuster 100 crores films like Don 2 and Agneepath, the latter having won her critical acclaim, and the blockbuster and critically acclaimed Barfi, where her performance as the autistic Jhilmil has won PC SO MUCH applaud! Her debut Single "In My City" has gone triple platinum in India, is raved overseas and has become the official theme song for American Football 2012, and she has the BEST Music Agency in the business managing her!!! Her second single, Erase is just WOW!!!!! With upcoming projects like Krishh 3, Zanjeer, Gunday, Milan Talkies and SLB's Biopic of Mary Kom in PC's kitty, this actress is just climbing the ladder of success higher and higher and higehr!!!! PC say bye bye to your hater!!!! Priyanka Chopra is truly a STAR that is shining bright!!! Keep on doing your thing girl!
    -------------------------

hey guys, stand up and clap. priyanka is here .... LOL

• Anonymous's picture

Shahid Kapoor said he is single for the past 2 years..so who was Priyanka in a relationship with for the past 2 years...Shahrukh!!!! And you all call this a rumour..HA

• Anonymous's picture

fiza khan you need calm yourself! If you wanna make a valid point, you can do it without being rude, like bollywood_lover did, you just come off as a disrespectful 5 year old brat!

• Anonymous's picture

the indian media are annoying at times. From the picture, you can clearly see that SRK is helping PC get into into the car as they're surrounded by photographers. He's just being a gentlemen. Just leave their friendship in peace

• Anonymous's picture

true or not, i just feel sad for the kids, imagine what they have to go through with their classmates and teachers possibly gossiping about this crap
    at least aryan's away in london but suhana has to go through this
    .------------
    he spoke about how his kids deal with these rumours about him and do not believe them like gay rumours and all others, what he did to send aryan away was a very great behaviour of wisdom, but do not worry this rumour is still alive only on this site, all the people know it was false.

• Anonymous's picture

it seems I will stop commenting or reading comments on pink villa because dealing with PR against SRK needs so much time, I and normal people do not have it. how can we forget that this rumour began here, now I realised what SRK meant when he asked his fans and people not to reply to rumours as if they did, they will not have their private lives, he is true. post that pv.

Sun, 2012-12-02 17:02 — Anonymous
    -------------------------

This has got to be Priyanka's cousin the one that is on twitter, or this is one of her PR persons. she climb the ladder of success by lieing and cheating.

• Anonymous's picture

obviosly they had a long affair plus srk is a koffe guy who is always up at 3am he called her up to his office to finish da job i also think da last time they met was at karans birthday wich he kissed her face gauri was shocked

@ Sun, 2012-12-02 21:21 — Fiza_Khan
    Firstly i can talk on my behalf what u said about me being Bebo lover and PC hater and blah blah is your assumption and your opinion about me ok you don t know me personally so i would appreciate not to make judgments on my opinions and choices here.
    secondly if you think Ruchi edited the post and it's against PC why don t you come with a post of the SAME interview in favor of PC and let s see if PV post it or not. PV posted Ruchi post after moderating it, it s not that she came up with this story of her own she also posted the credits in the end
    Thirdly if you want to bring Kareena down in every PC s post go ahead it's your opinion in the end you can do whatever you want to do so do I. but i would never bring PC down in ANY of Kareena's post or vice versa unless or until it's a comparison in a post!!!

@ Sun, 2012-12-02 23:10 — Bollywood-Lover
    if you think this post is irresponsible why don t you complain PV for that what's the point of bringing down Kareena and some users here?

---------------------------------
    Very true... Don't know why they bring up KAREENA IN SHAHRUKH N PC post. They might go against the person posted it or go against the the subject of post, but not because of whose fans they are....

• lololaughing's picture

at least aryan's away in london but suhana has to go through this

• Anonymous's picture

It was more than just a "friendship". People who are close to both stars (meaning staff) knows it and obviously cannot speak about it.
    Oh well ... time will tell.

• PrincessRuchi's picture

This is my THIRD attempt at commenting. HOpe it gets posted.

1. The verbage I have posted in this article is word-to-word as it appears in the article. All of you are welcome to follow the link provided in the source box for further clarification. There are 2 parts to this story-an article and a video clip. The part where he mentions "friends" is in the video clip, but I have just posted expcerpts from the article and the link for those of you who wish to watch the video instead. I have no reason to MISCONSTRUCT anything.

2. For those who think I'm bringing this up now, FYI--this article appeared on firstpost.com on Nov 29th, and I posted it on PV on Dec1st.

3. I am one of SRKs biggest fans. He is the true Badshaah of Bollywood, both personally and professionally. Being a fan, it broke my heart that his pristine married life was troubled because of Priyanka Chopra. It hurt me that Shahrukh, someone I idolize so much, indulged in something like this. Someone who is so well read, so well brought up and so grounded, indulged in such obvious misconduct with Priyanka that led to rise of these "rumors". Yes i do believe in this affair. I have my own reasons for doing so. I also think his behaviour with Priyanka was much more diff than that with other actresses. Yes I do hate Priyanka Chopra. And its because I love SRK. But for an affair, both parties are at fault and I strongly condemn their joint behaviour.

A special mention for PINKVILLA_BOY---Thanks so much buddy!!!! :)

Lastly, please please take it out of ur head that being a fan of xyz has nething to do with making a post on abc. I surf PV for leisure and have no vested interest in anything....

Hope this helps. Thanks for an active discussion :)

• Anonymous's picture

both are disgusting jerks, there is nothing more vile than a cheater. srk has no respect for his wife or kids. i hope gauri finds happiness again she deserves it.

• Anonymous's picture

I just want to know why this site posts any comments before checking them, what is the use of delaying showing comments and then the net result is PR and some crap comments speaking about people reputation in old rumour denied and no one takes care of now, post this pinkvilla, i respect you but there must be serious action taken, that is really cheap.

• Anonymous's picture

Whatever it was or is, PC asked for it...her giggling and blushing wherever SRK is mentioned doesnot look original or decent....Daddy's little girl indeed

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

@ Sun, 2012-12-02 21:21 — Fiza_Khan

@ Sun, 2012-12-02 23:10 — Bollywood-Lover

• Anonymous's picture

all this gaga for a rumour, how funny this site is

• Anonymous's picture

What a desparate & malicious post miss princesswhatever! When you edit within the inverted commas you lose your credibility, no one told you that? I have seen this interview on TV & with such twisted presentation now I doubt your intention in the first place, really. Get well soon. :)

• Anonymous's picture

for me, it is very strange, do people never see SRK holding anushka hands at the airport, write shahrukhan and anushka katina hand- in- hand in the airport and watch, watch how he was hugging deepika at the airport just few days ago, SRK loves women so much but in a clean way and respects them, his wife does not have problem because she is confident about him, what is your problem then, shahrukh khan acts in public can never be evidence of especially such type of rumours, and add to this pryanka who acts in the same way with her co stars like ranbir, the two SRK and pryanka together then no thing can be taken seriously.

• Anonymous's picture

I hate all the PR here, this is so much pv, no one speaks about this fake rumour till now or make big deal out of it, what is happening here? post pinkvilla please

• srk_fangirl's picture

*YAWN* This topic bores me to death!!!
    u guys enjoy:)

• Anonymous's picture

most of SRK fans got bored of replying to PR and repeated comments and pink villa boy, karan johar in his tweet was referring to pryanka PR as the main reason behing these rumours, he knew it was rumour but accused pryanka and PR of spreading it, the same for gauri they thought that pryanka is the reason behind these rumours, the best example I can give for you in this case is arjun rampal, he is pryanka and gauri friend but SRK enemy now, the same for salman and aamir. explain if you can, look after that karan apology was great evidence that he knew his fault, there was a period in which SRK and pryanka stopped meeting and appearing together after that the apology of karan came and SRK appeared with her on her show, gauri allowed him as there was a thought of her that she was behind the rumour, that is why there was disaggrement between gauri and pryanka, the same for karan, your hatred for pryanka, shahrukh khan has no guilt to do with it. fan, no I am not fan of pryanka or SRK.
    .============
    well said

• Anonymous's picture

this site is full of PR against one man, how disgusting

stop lying shah rukh.
    .---
    how do you know he does?

• Anonymous's picture

I got bored, this was rumour, please there must be no many comments about such a post, pinkvilla it affects you so much to have so many PR

• Anonymous's picture

ok I hate Priyanka I really hate her but I couldn't believe such a rumor.. and now after seeing this pic I might have doubts !!!! why is he holding her hands that way ?!!!!
    .-------
    why he hugs vidya balan and touches her body in dubai out of shows, why he gives katrina blankets in the making and make her coffee as she said, why why and why, this is SRK , this is his way to deal with women, he touches her hands so to protect her from audience around them , he did the same for katrina, he picked her to the car, opened the door and closed it to make sure she is safe, you do not know SRK for sure.

• Anonymous's picture

I don't believe SRK and Priyanka had a affair! They are friends nothing more!
    .=========
    no one believes but PR works alot on PV.

• Fiza_Khan's picture

@Katrin and BW Lover, I agree! SRK gets very close with most of his co-stars as frnds, esp with Kajol.
    @pink171---you do not make sense :S I believe you do get close with your frnds (hugging, holding hands, laughing, etc) :S that does not make you their gf?? does it? :S Bcoz in that case I have 100 bfs already -_______-

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

Agree with Fiza_Khan.

By the way, some people are wondering why he is holding Priyanka Chopra's hand in the pic above. It is from when they were going to for/coming from the shooting/promotions of Don 2. It is taken in the airport and he is holding her hand to make her reach her car safely, considering how the crowds get unruly at the airports, particularly when they see a woman and that too a famous one. He actually does that to all his costars. Recently he was seen holding Anushka Sharma's hand at the airport too during Jab Tak Hai Jaan promotions. That does not prove anything.

Putting such a picture without context and then writing what PrincessRuchi has written is very irresponsible. It looks like it was done to create controversy where there is none.

• Anonymous's picture

Sab PC ko hi kyu blame kar rahe ho? Pehle Shahrukh ko bolo ke wo shadi shuda hai aur aise apni beti ki umar ki heroines ki pappiyaan lena bandh kare. & I m talking about the off-screen pappis. Jaha dekho gaal pe pappiyaan deta rehta hai aur end mein sab ladkiyon ko blame karte hai, Shahrukh shadishuda hai usko apni hadd mein rehna chahiye.

• Fiza_Khan's picture

@Pinkvilla Boy,

Princess Ruchi edited few of the words SRK said and I asked her to change the words but she still didn't. We all know you & Ruchi are CERTIFIED as PC haters and Bebo Fans. She made this post so that people can bash PC (God knws...kaunsi janam ka badlaa re rahi hain). She even posted this photo of SRK holding PC's hand to create a new controversy ----- even though the post is actually about SRK CLEARING up the controversies.

I like both PC and Kareena equally because both are fantastic actresses who take risks and are versatile but if you hate PC (which u have the RIGHT to) please do not exaggerate the truth to create controversies. Furthermore, we bring Kareena because you people often compare them -__- and the reason why you hate PC "SO" much is nothing but her rivalry and past arguments with Kareena (where both were EQUALLY to be blamed).

Sun, 2012-12-02 15:58 — Anonymous

Always wondered why her last released movies was she full of overacting. So its confirmed she copy srk in acting too which makes her overated too.

• Anonymous's picture

In my opinion srk and priyanka may have gone out for dates without gauri's knowledge. He wont get intimate of course since he loves his wife. They enjoy talking to each other and they both are workaholics. So no suprises here.

With gauri's trips to dance clubs( which really upsets srk), srk's insecurity of number 1 position in bollywood, old age, bad health- one cant really blame srk. He needs to relieve himself of his stress in some way or the other. He may have found relief talking to a good friend like priyanka which later turned into puppy love but only enough for dating.

• Anonymous's picture

this picture screams "INTIMACY"

• Anonymous's picture

Yeh right ! Fake, liar !!!!!

• Anonymous's picture

Wonder why he does not go ga ga over his wife of 20 odd years this way !!!!!!!

Sun, 2012-12-02 12:37 — Pinkvilla_boy

First of all, rumour or not Gauri would obviously be angry. That doesn't at all prove that it's true, if she hears a rumour about her husband, tarnishing her name, obviously she wont want to add to the fire.

Second, Karan Johar was angry about the article that was written about something that actually never happened, and it's clear in his tweet, and when he has spoken about the cold shoulder he gave her.

PS you should check out some pictures of Deepika-SRK recently when he guided her, holding her hand into the airport, or when Shahid-Priyanka came to Toronto, and he guided her through the swarm of media. They're doing it so they can both get through paparazzi quickly.

And finally, anyone worried about this rumour needs to relax, both are successful and living their lives, and frankly don't care AT ALL about what you all say. They know its untrue, those who are important know its untrue, its only delusional haters that are continuing the rumour, i.e. PrincessRuchi , Kareena's ultimate fan.

• barbie girl's picture

I don't believe SRK and Priyanka had a affair! They are friends nothing more!

• barbie girl's picture

I don't believe SRK and Priyanka had a affair! They are friends nothing more!

• pink171's picture

Priyanka he's just gone the extra mile- there's giggling on her part, whispering in the ear with what can be perceived as canoodling, holding hands. With his other co-star there's proximity, but with her it just seems dubious. While everyone else is gleeful or normal, she looks coy or extremely elated.

=================================================
    may be its pc who act with her costar friends like that

proof

• Anonymous's picture

that rumour was fake written all over it. we already knew that. priyanka knows she is too good for shahrukh and shahrukh is better left with that stupid gauri with the worst fashion sense on the plant.

actually the whole fight with gauri, mehr and suzzanne was a rumour too. nobody believes that either.

• Anonymous's picture

He is a smart man. I don't know why he trusts Priyanka Chopra, she is just using him. No idea if he is having an affair with her or not but definitely know Priyanka Chopra is manipulative and very calculating .

Sun, 2012-12-02 14:17 — Anonymous

So Wait...He calls her his "little girl" and she got a tattoo saying "Daddy's little girl"? huh now it makes so much more sense :D

************************

so are you saying she sees him like a father????i don't get you????and for the record we all know those hate anonymous comments are all from one person.........i dare you to post them in one post you coward!!
    so even if SRK HIMSELF says it was all gossip you don't believe it ha????just in what kind of imaginary world are you living? get educated and take your hate somewhere else.....

• katrin's picture

i think it was rumours and just frindship between them
    srk comfortable with actresses in off screen too ...
    he was comfortable with kajol as well ...
    for example like this pics...

• Anonymous's picture

pinkvilla boy, you are so disgusting, i never knew that you are so cheap

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

@ Sun, 2012-12-02 15:37 — Bollywood-Lover
    so what s your point here? PrincessRuchi came up with a post which was an interview given to CNN by SRK. Did she say that it was her OPINION clearly NO,so we are here talking about THAT interview and what PC and SRK did in public how media talked about them and how that lead to this whole star wives fight and all
    from where does KAREENA come into this post? why does every one put Kareena down in PC s posts? and PC in Kareena s posts? i don t get?
    P.S. and if you are trying to bully here go ahead!!!

@neel_ma
    I'm really shocked and confused by the photo you posted ( Priyanka putting her finger in Shahrukh's pocket ) What The ? @@!!!!!!!

• Anonymous's picture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHH this is the silliest comment among the rest !!!!

• Anonymous's picture

Shah Rukh Khan is trying to convince himself or what!!! Well is quite clear now that they were in a serois relationship till the media get a whiff of it aand blown into proportions!! Who knows they may have sleep together since this admiration from each other is too intimate. Priyanka Chopra herself is cheap, she did try to ruin Gauri life here!!!

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

@ Pinkvilla_boy
    Yep, cause Priyanka Chopra is arch rival of Kareena Kapoor. So in PrincessRuchi, your, and some other Kareena Kapoor fans' world, anything is good that brings Priyanka Chopra down. Even if it means hurling false accusations at a respectable star like SRK in the process.

I am not surprised at the comments of some Kareena Kapoor lovers, Priyanka Chopra haters, and SRK haters in this post. What I really find appalling is editing what SRK said just to provide imaginary proof for the imaginary "affair" story that only exists in your minds.

@ neel_ma
    Nice! So when he gets close to Kajol, Rani, Juhi, Aishwarya, Kareena etc off screen, it is close friendship. But when he gets close to Priyanka off screen you call it "affair"? Why the double standards? Why can't Priyanka also be his close friend like all the others? You people will say anything to try and prove a bogus point, even if it sounds idiotic. Actually the pictures you have posted prove that SRK is the same with all his female co-stars.

@ Nabby H
    No problem!

• Anonymous's picture

@PrincessRuchi: you miss quoted this interview, "...nicest moments onscreen and off it" you left out that he says AS FRIENDS " nicest moments onscreen and off it AS FRIENDS"

why are you trying to start more $#!t

• Anonymous's picture

PrincessRuchi i am glad you posted this...most of the users here are SRK pets. Glad to see some change :D
    .-----------
    how SRK pets, this site is the reason behind the rumour with the PR it is full of, no one speaks about that now except for here. publish this.

Sun, 2012-12-02 14:17 — Anonymous
    -------------------------

no, he calls his daughter his "lil girl" but she is calling herself "daddy's lil girl", she always copies everything he says and do.

Sun, 2012-12-02 00:12 — Anonymous
    I can swear they had an affair... Their designer friend confessed to someone I know that PC likes SRK like craZY and when he responded he the designer stated that how can PC turn it down. The designer is KJo and Gauri's fan... Even Arjun's wife took Gauri's side and pisses SRK for meddling in their private life .... Yeah as he states PC is " very close to his heart"
    ============

That's how sure I am too. I could swear infront of the world they cheated and is still cheating.

• onlyrani's picture

stop lying shah rukh.

• Anonymous's picture

This again?! Ugh!! Get a life PrincessRuchi!

• Anonymous's picture

I think Shahruk doesn't know his boundaries. Married men should not hold his co-workers hand like that leading her around. SRK always flirts with his heroines are praises them on-stage and in film promotions in ways that crosses the line, by saying things that no married man should say to another woman.

Even Hollywood stars maintain a professional distance while promoting films unless they really are having an affair.

That said, I don't think Gauri, Suzanne and Meher would have reacted that strongly if the affair was imaginary. Something was cooking for sure.

• Anonymous's picture

obv hes not gonna admit to the affair and what crap he is not respectful of women if he was he wouldnt always make crude comments and acting as if pc is a poor victim they were both all over each other 24/7, he cares more about her then the effect on his wife and kids, says it all...

and puhlease hrithik and aishwarya are friends you dont see them all over each other, and his comment shes close to his heart urgh what guy says that about someone who's just a friend. its obv somethings gone on, and srk bringing it up again even after its died down shows he doesnt wanna let it go.

both are cheap nasty people.

• Anonymous's picture

Shah Rukh got himself a man in PC---maybe now all his gay dreams will come true lol

Sun, 2012-12-02 07:55 — Anonymous
    Sat, 2012-12-01 23:15 — Anonymous

I laughed so hard at your comment LOL
    With all your heart?! WHO ARE YOU?!
    --------------

whatever! laugh how hard you want
    your fav actor is fooling the crap out of you

• Anonymous's picture

Sounds more like a warning to everybody being nasty to her ....such as his missus , his missus's girl gang and Karan Johar. SRK does have a soft corner for his little girl . They are always on Twitter at the same time ...coincidence huh?

• Anonymous's picture

neel-ma, did not you see the big warm hug he gave for vidya at dubai show or when he took katrina under the blanket in KBC episode or when he carried his fan when she was dancing with him and when he kissed a belly dancer when she was dancing on his waist, shahrukh is always so with women, the pictures you showd prove that, your analysis is wrong but pryanka is his biggest fan in bollywood and she was acting as teenager lover of him that is why these rumours which no one believe now of course, without acting this is the truth the rumour is out now, personally I hate SRK for his overacting with his female fans and co actresses and hate pryanka even more but be honest he never cheated his wife and we all know this fact.

• Anonymous's picture

Shahrukh should have spoken up earlier. She was dragged through the mud, while no dared asked him anything. :/
    No one really knows what happened. But to jump to conclusions by some blind items and a couple of pics is ridiculous.

• Anonymous's picture

"Little girl"... Quite suspicious with PC's tatoo "Daddy's lil girl"

• Anonymous's picture

loads of bull crap.. they DID have an affair.

• Anonymous's picture

Why hold her hand? He is so toucy with women... I wonder how Gauri deals with that...

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

so people those calling this a RUMOR are in denial i guess. What happened between Guari K & PC you people think was FAKE? same is the case with Karan Johar and the Star Wives. They had a big fight with PC people were talking about them all the time PC got ignored on every single party or bash. LOOK at the picture above this is how you hold your Co-Star in public? Hell NOO I can Imagine Abhisek holding ASH like this OR Saif holding Kareena like this but what s the point in SRK-PC relation. Why we did n t get to know any rumors of affair between SRK-Kajol, SRK-ASH, SRK-Kareena. Because they never crossed the line of friendship and got EXTRA close to SRK which PC like to do with her MALE co star and specially MARRIED. PC was always praising him, blushing when people say SRK. WAS it nothing? Obviously we don t expect SRK to come and say yes i was in relationship with PC but at least don t deny this SRK & PC. There s always smoke where there is a fire or should i say in PC case "FIREWORKS"
    and i completely AGREE with @ neel_ma "Whenever he's around Anushka, Katrina or Deepika, you can see how cordial he is with them. With Kajol, Rani, Preity, Juhi, Aishwarya, Kareena - these are his BEST FRIENDS/CLOSE FRIENDS/ or GOOD FRIENDS- whatever you may want to call it, but they are his FRIENDS. With Priyanka, psh - "very close friends" is clearly a euphemism for something "else"."

• Anonymous's picture

these rumours need to be put to rest. they have been going on for almost 2 years and there is no evidence. everyone has denied it so let's move on people

• hipsdontlie's picture

Relax guys he isn having an affair with priyanka. He is too GAY for that. He was havin an affair with arujun rampal but something seems to have gone wrong there.

• Anonymous's picture

from all my hear want to see them in DON 3, this crap rumour which people refused must not affect their friendship, well done SRK , love you PC

• Poll

Which movie will you watch this Friday?:

Top Movies

Who's online

There are currently 12 users and 6071 guests online.
    \n