Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan at TOIFA

Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan  at TOIFA 0
Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan  at TOIFA 0

Aish-Abhi with photographer Sunder Dipak, Shamak Dabur Dance group and some fans @TOIFA.

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Voiceswriter's picture

I never attack people, I leave that to you.

• Anonymous's picture

Voicewriter - I find it ironic that YOU'RE complimenting the anon "well said" when ALL you seem to do is attack people who're not fans or don't hold the same high opinion of her! Does that mean your condescending remarks are about to come to an end?

I agree with Tue, 2013-05-07 03:58 — Anonymous comment - it's time her fans accepted it as well!

• Voiceswriter's picture

Tue, 2013-05-07 03:58 — Anonymous
    New
    This whole "most beautiful" BS is just way out of hand! Aishwarya has always been humble about her looks, it's time her fans adopt the same attitude. On the Oprah and Tyra (?) show, she commented that she's flattered by it, but finds it embarrassing, and said it was "polite and sweet" but she doesn't "sit believing it." She's a pretty, pretty woman no doubt!

Besides, 'beautiful' differs by person, culture, taste, preference, etc. And moreover by time. This year, Gwyneth Paltrow has been voted most beautiful. In the recent years it was Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. Mila Kunis was voted sexiest woman. And hell, Maxim just named Miley Cyrus #1! I question that last one, but I think I've made my point. I find Aish beautiful, but I wouldn't attack anyone for not finding her the same.
    _________________________________________________________
    Well said.

• Anonymous's picture

Many, many more women in the world who are far more beautiful than a bleached Barbie doll who can only regurgitate rehearsed speeches with a fake accent.

• Anonymous's picture

I would take Gwyneth over Aish anyday! Far more talented, and the term timeless actually applies to her.

• Voiceswriter's picture

You can have Gwyneth Paltrow then.

• Anonymous's picture

THIS is the "most beautiful woman in the world"?? Hahahahaha OMG what a joke!

• Anonymous's picture

I didn't know fat and flabby was considered beautiful and timeless. If that's the case, Roseanne Bar is beautiful and timeless.

• Anonymous's picture

Beautiful and timeless LOLLLLLLLLLLLL Best joke I've read so far! Oh that just made my day!

• Voiceswriter's picture

You can go digitally correct and whiten yourself too if you like, no one will mind. Do you hon, do you.

• Anonymous's picture

beautiful and timeless thanks to digital corrections and whitening :))

• Voiceswriter's picture

It is amazing how beautiful and timeless Aishwarya is....the first are third pics are not even from TOIFA. She was bigger when those snaps were clicked in 2012 and yet she proudly showed her arms. This is a woman whom most are saying is insecure? Get a life y'all.

• Anonymous's picture

she is aunty for sure....cant imagine as a bollywood actress....looks 40...

omg she is fat

Arm fat alert!

• jotham15's picture

I must let you all know, that the 01st and the 03rd pics from this post are infact from the year 2012. The others are from TOIFA, wierd why the uploader didnt clarify that.. not that it makes a difference though...Aishwarya looks gorgeous in all the pics no doubt. And I don't think her arms "then" and "now" would be any less beautiful :)

• PizzaPasta's picture

I think its just me.But does anyone feel that photographer in the first film resembles Big B a wee bit?Especially the beard.No?Well then I guess its just me,nevertheless I found it funny and yes Ash looks gorgeous.

• Kitty's picture

@ Falling_Star

Readers have voted Aishwarya "Most Popular Actress" in the FILMFARE 100 Years of Cinema Issue! Amitabh Bachchan voted "Most Influential Actor" and SRK voted "Global Icon of the Year."
    Congrats Aishwarya!

Aishwarya at #2 on the filmfare global icon list. She is the only female on the list!
    ----------

Thanks for the info Falling Star... cool! :)

• Voiceswriter's picture

#1 post by the way.

• Voiceswriter's picture

I hope her arm seekers are happy to see her arms now.

• Anonymous's picture

Abhi looks super cute in the first picture and Aish looks like a total dream girl in the second picture!

- Vani

• The Muse's picture

Sun, 2013-04-14 15:03 — Anonymous
    New
    she is not only fat she looks so average in regular pics when
    not Photoshopped...

Yes, she looks average. That's how she built up a reputation for being beautiful, because she looks average in real life. All those photographers, directors, people who have seen her in person who say she's one of the most stunning women they've ever seen? Nope, she's just average, and you're the FIRST person to figure it out! Congratulations!

• Anonymous's picture

Personally, I think some of the fans are prettier coz aish has her hair done professionally and she is wearing professional makeup!

• Anonymous's picture

in 2nd pic there is nikek nanda bt he hadnt been 2 toifa so its clear da pic is from pregnancy days bt is very nice

Omg, Abhishk is so white nowadays. Finally, Aish confessed her secret? lol

• Anonymous's picture

Her attitude when fans around is pathetic.

she is not only fat she looks so average in regular pics when
    not Photoshopped...

• Anonymous's picture

She looks very young here!!

• Fiza_Khan's picture

pretty :)

Anon commenting average :/ Seriously ? :O :P

• Falling_Star's picture

average!!!

• Anonymous's picture

wowie my queen looks super awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

• Falling_Star's picture

Congrats Aishwarya!

• Anonymous's picture

I just dont know how is abhishek looking 2 her cz she is soooo b.ful just taking onz eyez like li8

• Anonymous's picture

The 1st and 3rd pix r 4rm her pregnancy days bt she is looking soooo lovely and just love her cheezy arms and da 2nd pic is just out of this world she is looking so young in it and so inocent

• Anonymous's picture

Did you all notice Ms. Rai has a standard stuck expression on all the TOIFA pictures? Looks like she chose the best angle and got the doctors to freeze her with botox in that angle. She is not even able to smile beyond a certain point. Tsk! Tsk!

• Anonymous's picture

To all you Ms. Rai fans being left speechless by her beauty...agreed she can be beautiful so long as she wears Indian outfits, does not smile and does not open her mouth to talk!

• princess johdar's picture

love the 3rd pic the most..... she looks so carefree, happy and contented. plus her skin's glowing.

• Miah-freak's picture

1st and 3rd pic are not from TOIFA !! well she looks awesome , i love the 1st and 2nd picture :) she is time less beauty :)

• angelicious's picture

Love the one in black coat (number 2)

• Anonymous's picture

So beautiful and big big !!!

• Anonymous's picture

she is soooooooooooooooooo prettyyyy but i really do feeel shes glowing all over againnnnnn ... but soooooooo beautiful ...

• Blossom-baby's picture

Aww She looks beautiful in every pic.

• Falling_Star's picture

Sun, 2013-04-14 08:48 — Falling_Star

Falling_Star's picture

Love the second pic! so stunning.
    Sorry people, she is not reading your comments (I think) on this site so no need to tell her what to do or what not to.
    -----------------------
    Well, I like the second pic just because she looks so gorgeous in it! Just like femalequixote wrote, her face looks angelic! There is something about the lighting and her expression which makes her look so cute in it.
    And to answer your other question about her weight, I never had any problem with her weight even though I would like to see her back like most of her fans. :)

P.S. I just checked, the pictures with green dress are a year old. Not from Vancouver.

• Oxygen's picture

Its was from mid-2012 and can clearly see how much weight loss has happened!She looks so lovely in other pictures. :)

• Oxygen's picture

Hey!!Please mention it..the first and third picture are from LAST YEAR...Others are from toifa!!

• Anonymous's picture

She looks nice in all those pictures. Still needs to lose weight and tone up, but she's not doing movies right now, so it's fine. Plus, if a director asks her to lose weight for a part, she'll do it e.g. Dhoom 2. Besides what else is Photoshop for?!

• femalequixote's picture

@Alessia - I also think Aishwarya looks especially stunning in the second picture, and it has nothing to do with her body being covered by that big jacket, but rather with her serene, almost angelic face expression/gaze captured by the photographer. Like they say, 'it's something about her eyes that makes her special'...

I love that she's finally not covering her arms in the pictures with her wearing the green dress. She needs some toning though if she wants to act again in movies. And I hate her make-up in the last pic, it adds at least 5 years on her face.

• twinfun's picture

did AB borrow foundation from his wife????

• Stephen kirk's picture

Her dressing makes her look fat,otherwise she is much slimmer than this..see her airport pics or stage performance,the top is loose fitted in the 1st pic,so I guess that might be the reason.

• Anonymous's picture

Looks like Abhishek has been doing rounds to Ash's bleaching sessions lately :)

• Anonymous's picture

OMG I saw the first pic on the main page and suddenly thought it was Rakhi Sawant! Any way she looks nice in the 2nd pic. She looks fat but I guess its not bothering her so why should we be bothered abt it.

• Anonymous's picture

Both have whitened their faces, especially abhi in the first pic.

• Alessia's picture

@Falling_Star, What's so stunning about the 2nd pic? Her makeup is kinda light like in 1st and 3rd pics, same hairstyle. Infact she is looking more beautiful in the green dress. Do you like the 2nd pic more coz she is looking thinner in it?
    I did not write to you to argue. Just curious. :D

• Anonymous's picture

Ash is SO beautiful. I love that she's being healthy after having a baby and not letting the idiots of the world dictate what she should do with her body.

It's HER life and her body. She doesn't exist to lose weight for you people or to look nice for you either. She's an artist who happens to be breathtakingly beautiful. And she'll ALWAYS be beautiful, even with a few pounds, even with a couple wrinkles or anything. She's totally timeless.

Lay off her with the "lose weight" comments you mean people.

In second pic, she looks so innocent and beautiful <3

• Falling_Star's picture

Love the second pic! so stunning.

@Sat, 2013-04-13 13:38 — shb4788

you're really annoying.
    No one asked you for your opinion on whether she is fat or not.
    Either give positive feedback or don't comment at all.

1st and 3rd pics this not from toifa this photo old when she pregnant

• starlight's picture

her arms look skinnier but she really looks pregnant in that dress

• Anonymous's picture

wow, she is offiicially a beast. Abhi was and is still a beast too. Beast & the Beast Bachan

• Anonymous's picture

Beautiful couple. Always looking so happy with each other

• Anonymous's picture

Finally she is not covering her arms... its ok, it will take some time to reduce the post pregnancy weight. And till then she should let her skin breathe, and not be concious all the time.

• Anonymous's picture

How come Abhishek now looks like Ash's son? What has happened? Has he been working out alot when it is her that should be doing that.

• Anonymous's picture

Not a huge fan of her's, but I'll have to admit that it's great that she's not wearing all black to look slimmer. Something I noticed she's been doing a lot lately, perhaps feeling insecure from all that backlash about her weight gain. Plus, it's sleeveless dress too which is refreshing to her style for a change :) . I think she looks pretty in that emerald color, adds more brightness compared to all the black full sleeved outfits she's been wearing lately. :D

40 year old. Fatto

• Alessia's picture

Those arms are super huge! Hit the gym Aish! Is Abhi wearing foundation??

• Hypatia's picture

LOL Abhishek's face looks very funny. I think he should grow a light beard and a mustache, he'll look way better than this !!

• Kitty's picture

Awww she's so pretty! I love the 2nd pic best.

Lol, Abhi's expression in the first photo. Rabbit, headlights

• Anonymous's picture

I'm no aish fan but she looks beautiful, her skin is glowing .... she is fat yeah .... most people who give birth at this age get really fat because it's harder to lose it at this age .... people who give birth earlier get slimmer faster and it also depends on your genes and everything else. She'll lose it whn she has to, she's not coming in any movies so who cares.

• Anonymous's picture

she did not lose an ounce of weight...till now...

• Anonymous's picture

Aihswarya looks very pretty in the 2nd picture.

• Anonymous's picture

first [ic - its obvious rai has been sharing her skin whitening secrets with bachan, he was never fair and now he is looking white even

• Anonymous's picture

she is an aunty for now on for me ..........

• Anonymous's picture

she hasnt really lost weight...one would not notice when she is fully covered up....

• Anonymous's picture

NO WONDER she never smiles with her full teeth showing/open mouth anymore lol, its because of her double chin and bunched-up cheeks... this means, she's very self-concious, i hadn't seen her with an open smile until NOW

• jotham15's picture

She looks lovely.. the 1st and 3rd pic are a little unflattering though...
    I somehow think these pics don't match the TOIFA timeline... the 2nd , 4th and 5th pic look recent, the other two not so much.. I could be wrong though.

• Anonymous's picture

Okay, I was really wanting to see her arms but now that she's showing them off I'm glad she keeps them covered mostly. Good decision, Ash.

fat

• shb4788's picture

Oh god! she is really really fat in the 1st and 3rd pics!

• Anonymous's picture

she looks sooooo fat in first and third pic,but her eyes in second and last pic-just awesome..

• Anonymous's picture

her ARMS....make her look like a wrester...

• Anonymous's picture

Is she pregnant she looks fat

• Anonymous's picture

she may not be perfect body wise, but she is stunning.

Abhishek looks so gay

she is pregnant again

• Poll

Is it OK for actors to dance at weddings?:

Top Movies