Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere

Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 0Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 1Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 2Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 3Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 4Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 5Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 6Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 7Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 8Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere 9

Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh at Talaash Premiere. Talaash has garnered good reviews from critics so far. Got to wait and watch how it will fare in the box office.

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

I love You anochka

• 1 year ago
  • Anonymous's picture

she looks like hanuman after lip injections

• Anonymous's picture

big loss for anu is loss of ranveer. she should try and get him back becoause without him she is a samosa witout aloo

oh hey there, haanumaan

• angelicious's picture

LMAO @ delusional full of negativity people...
    I didn't say once i like or don't like Anushka, I just noticed something that was very obvious (I was actually shocked to see it during JTHJ promotional interviews) cuz she always came off as a very confident & straight forward person in her earlier interviews. I didn't expect it from her.
    & then as soon as I left a comment about her upper lip area looking different, her fans all of a sudden felt the need to jump in and "defend" her. Some said she looks exactly the same as before.
    So I thought may be its me who has not noticed it before and she could have looked the same before, so I googled her close up images (didn't try hard, took me a second) and these two were right on top and right away I could see the difference. So i don't think just my curiosity makes me the kind of person who is "trying so hard to change people's minds" - i don't care what people think about Anushka. I just saw something different and I saw the pics, so i posted them. I don't have anything personal against Anushka, so stop judging people on your personal scale without knowing anything about them... you are gonna turn into one of those malicious people who never sleep peacefully :)

===
    Replying to: Sat, 2012-12-01 18:22 — Anonymous
    angelicious
    thats hilarious how you try sooooo hard to change people mind ?!!!!!!!!!
    how care about you . this is her freaking life

i love anushka
    she is best thing BW ever made

• Anonymous's picture

Ranveer is Sonam's second cousin (her mom's cousin) and comes from a well off family!

Anushka is so stupid for getting a lip job!

• Anonymous's picture

Those before/after pics posted by angelicious,

She looked better before.

angelicious
    thats hilarious how you try sooooo hard to change people mind ?!!!!!!!!!
    how care about you . this is her freaking life

i love anushka
    she is best thing BW ever made

• angelicious's picture

These pics i posted are from before... and see the pics above... clearly something done with the nose and upper lip area...

• angelicious's picture

People saying nothing has changed on Anushka's face please see the area between her upper lip and nose... clearly something is going on...

Fri, 2012-11-30 03:00 — Anonymous
    ranveer has filmy background
    he is family with sonam kapoor . he said that
    before
    only anushka and depika is not filmy background
    in BW and Of course if ranbir dont date depika
    she cant be this plac
    ---------------------
    deepika is here bcoz of her hardwork & not bcoz ranbir dated her. you can't take away from her work like that.

• Anonymous's picture

Her lips always looked amazing..I don't know why people are calling it surgery....surgery is what katrina and kangana have done....anushka has an amazing face and skin..she is the most natural actress we have ..Love her style - smart & chic.

• Anonymous's picture

Are they still dating? I mean were they ever dating?

• Pinkvilla_in's picture

anushka looks like a cat from her upper lips and ranveer looks like a cave man:) lol

• Anonymous's picture

I think Anushka burned herself .. on her upper lip area.. wax!

• Rohit sama's picture

:p anu you R comedy hehehe
    i don't lik ur face hehehe
    cartun anu...

anushka dresses as the character in her new movie.looking good

yah. that's obviously correct.
    love Ranveer <3

• Anonymous's picture

LOL these two are so into their new characters !!!!! I miss seeing them together
    I really hate Anushka's fake eyebrows

• Anonymous's picture

what the hell anu?? :( what u did to ur lips :(

• princess pinky's picture

anushka beautiful

• princess pinky's picture

anushka is looking good

• Anonymous's picture

I usually don't notice physical changes until I scroll down and read your comments but anushka's lip area is a disaster!

• femalequixote's picture

Love what Anushka is wearing, she's looking comfy...but why isn't she more smiley?

ranveer has filmy background
    he is family with sonam kapoor . he said that before
    only anushka and depika is not filmy background in BW and Of course if ranbir dont date depika she cant be this place

• Gohar's picture

@Fri, 2012-11-30 01:46 — Anonymous
    And hello Gohar : Why are you pasting the same comments in all the links about Ranveer ? We agree he has no filmy background but he is not the hottest hunk or the greatest actor so far. Also he is full of pride and ego. He needs to calm that down before he makes a mark in the industry.
    .....
    Hello Anonymous. It seems you know about my comments more than me because I was never posting the same comment about Ranveer. As usual I don't even comment on his posts... He is not the greatest actor so far because he is just 2 movies old and he did better job in his debut movie than most of " veteran" actors doing now. What about his pride and ego... If you think that anyone in the industry hasn't pride and ego you are wrong. In real life Ranveer very nice and humble person. I have seen him connecting with his fans and believe me he is very nice and sometimes naive guy. I hope that naiveness and super Excitation that he has because of his success will not ruin his career as it happened with Vivek....

• Anonymous's picture

ranveer is juzz eeyuuu.....n my fav anushka disappointd wid ua dress dis tym....bt such a luvly face!!

• sharon_diva's picture

something wrong around her lip area :O

Ranveer ... actor with potential .

• Anonymous's picture

Nice upper lip surgery anushka. Definitely gives your face a softer look as opposed to a naturally stern expression.

Thu, 2012-11-29 17:52 — Anonymous

Darling Anushka, this is NOT fashion, but rather a HOT MESS!! Trust me, I am studying fashion in NYC, yes one has personal style, but this is beyond style! It looks like she has has taken the bed spread and draped it around her thighs! Anushka, you have to go back to school and learn each letter individually F A S H I O N !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh really! I think she looks stunning. These are palazzos, and they look hot and are very much in fashion, right from international stars to Indian. Good you're studying fashion, you need more knowledge.

anushka dresses as the character in her new movie.looking good

• Anonymous's picture

and when i was thinking that anushka was a confident and secure girl....she comes out with a surgery (or may be many)...why??? her face looks even worse than before....except it girl you are not gorgeous and move on....ranveer is just ewwwww...

• lovePConly's picture

Both looks very different. Not a fan of such look.

• Anonymous's picture

As always....Anushka looks gorgeous. I just love this girl.

• Anonymous's picture

I don't see anything different in the upper lip. I pray that girls with thin lips never get their lips plumped. Thankfully, Anushka seems sensible about this. There is so much naturalness and beauty in thin lips... and who notices that? Only the girls themselves who are criticial of themselves. eg Kat (?), Kangana should have just let their lips be what they were. The plumpness just looks artificial and out of place.

• Anonymous's picture

What has she done t her eyebrows and lips...ewwww..!!! Her eyebrows look so thick..they dont suit her at all!!!! Why anushka..why?????????

• Anonymous's picture

it seems anushka has fallen prey to the industrys ways of going under the knife. her innocence is being lost and she is now becoming a run of the mill obsessed with her looks kind of heroine. she needs to retain her innocence and freshness that was her usp. other than that, her outfit is cool but i am not sure if it is a premiere worthy look, but then a lot of people are rather casual for a premier so perhaps the brief that went out was vague.

• Anonymous's picture

ranveer is looking the part with his moustache. i always admired his style as he always changed it up. had i not known of this being his ram leela (is it still titled that?) look. i would have probably though he is giving us a new look. rough jagged edgy scruffy, he works it all with elan.

• Anonymous's picture

ranveer i love you. i saw him in the pvr theatre today in the premierie of this movie. he is looking amazin like awesome. i am not sure if he had come with anushka. yes even i feel that she has done a surgery

Thu, 2012-11-29 14:05 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picture

Thu, 2012-11-29 13:52 — Gohar

Ranveer is one of few who has not family connection in bollywood. I hope he will be very successful!
    ......................................

You are mistaken, he comes from a rich family and they are friends with the Chopras ... here's the connection
    --------------------------

Yes..his father is very rich.. his entire khandan is rich

• Fiza_Khan's picture

I think Anushka has got lip surgery, even her face looks SHARPER than before -___- Her face usually looks very roundish..or maybe it is just the makeup! :)

• Anonymous's picture

she's doesn't have any botox, you are imagining things. 20 year olds don't need muscle paralyzing injections. Their skin is still youthful naturally.

• Anonymous's picture

His uncle is a producer or something isn't it? He definitely had connections withing bollywood before debuting.

• Anonymous's picture

Nice outfit by Anu...finally someone wear such look efferotsly. Her face on the other hand....why she did that to it:( and the lips:((

Thu, 2012-11-29 15:30 — angelicious

What has Anushka done to her upper lip area? I noticed this during her JTHJ interviews as well... looked swollen and wrong... what has she done and why?
    ...
    Even to her cheeks...there is something different. Thanks to all that...she added 8 years to her look.

• Anonymous's picture

Yikes Anushka, what's up with the skirt?

• sapna's picture

What has Anuska done to her lips!! Why Why!! Wasn't needed to look duck Katrina! Looks awefull. Now Preity, Katrina, and Nargis and now Anuska can look alike. Big fake lips!! Do you need to take injections your whole life!!

• DorianGray's picture

Ranveer is pulling off that mustache admirably. If I didn't know it was for Ram Leela, I'd have thought he was doing Movember.
    Love Anushka's skirt.

• Anonymous's picture

Oh no, one can totally see Anushka has got lip surgery done. She cant deny it....

• Anonymous's picture

Gohar that's what I like about Ranveer Singh because he has no connection in Bollywood. I just love his acting. He has promising projects like Gunday, Lootera, and Ram Leela. I believe Ram Leela is going to be the movie where people wake up and see how talented he is.

• angelicious's picture

what is in her Wrist ?

• Anonymous's picture

He looks like Daku Ranveer Singh trying to blend into society.

• Anonymous's picture

Both of them are badly dressed.

• Voiceswriter's picture

I like the dress code for this particular premiere.

• Anonymous's picture

what the heck is anushka wearing? :p fail

• Anonymous's picture

Anushka's outfit looks nice.

Love anushka's outfit!

• Anonymous's picture

What did you do to your lips anushkaaa?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow anushka!!!

• onlyrani's picture

love anushka's skirt.she looks gorgeous.
    no comments on ranveer??????

Thu, 2012-11-29 13:52 — Gohar

......................................

• Gohar's picture

• Pinkvilla_boy's picture

Ohh God Seriously? :O :O

• Poll

Do you think Happy New Year will be a blockbuster?:

Who's online

There are currently 7 users and 6287 guests online.
    \n