A rare photo of Shahrukh Khan's Admission form from Hansraj College

A rare photo of Shahrukh Khan's Admission form from Hansraj College 0
A rare photo of Shahrukh Khan's Admission form from Hansraj College 0

Here is an exclusive and rare snapshot of Shahrukh Khan's admission form( or marks sheet ?) from Hansraj College Delhi. SRK earned his Bachelors degree in Economics (honors) from Hansraj.

SRK seems like a good scorer, but a little poor in English ;-)

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

At that time many students used to take admissions in school at an age older unlike today at par age.

• 2 months ago

Awesome

• 10 months ago

nice ...

• 2 years ago
  • Sai007's picture

Wed, 2012-02-22 02:45 — Anonymous

Tue, 2012-02-21 06:23 — Anonymous
    Mon, 2012-02-20 20:19 — Anonymous
    Yeah, but the irony being that he speaks the best english in the industry!
    **************

Maybe by your standards...lol
    ----------

Well, I also second what she/he says..."He speakes the best English" And more than that he is very natural while speaking in English, no fake accent neither strong Indian accent...He so easy going with his English which is great like he doesn't need to prove that he is good at it as he is already. So the LOL is for you dear.

=======================

LMAOOO~~~ seriously?
    NATURAL while speaking English? So NATURALLY the English speaks like SRK?

LMAO! Wow, you guys must be from villages or something.

• 2 years ago
  • Anonymous's picture

He was 20 years of age when he finished his high school and applied for Hans Raj College (this is an application form for Hans Raj)?! The normal age range to finish high school is 17-18 years!

Wed, 2012-02-22 07:15 — Anonymous
    I am extremely impressed.
    Especially after hearing about the legion of tenth standard dropouts in Bollywood. Good of SRK..
    ------------------------------
    i agree with you in this

• Anonymous's picture

lol so SRK actually has a degree .. i legitimately never knew that, he may indeed be the brightest star of hindi cinema, newfound respect for the guy !

• Anonymous's picture

I am extremely impressed.

• Anonymous's picture

wow he was good in acads.

Tue, 2012-02-21 05:16 — Anonymous
    I know this is a bit far fetched, but i'm just putting it out there:
    does anyone else find it convenient that this picture was discovered so soon after some ppl complained about the veracity of Suhana Khan's scholarship?
    Like, somehow proving that SRK is intelligent too would nullify claims that her win may be biased?
    -----------

Well, I saw this paper since few months now in another website. So the answer to your question is NO.

Tue, 2012-02-21 12:21 — Anonymous
    HE LOOK LIKE CRIMINAL IN THE PIC THAT WHAT MATTER !!
    -----
    That's what matter to you only, you stupid. It is just a blur picture...It looks more like drawing than a real one so it doesn't matter. All of us have bad pictures that are taken for our schools and important papers. No need to such language describing a picture from private paper of a teenager! Such pethatic people.

And to one who leaked this! No respect whatsoever to people I see.

Tue, 2012-02-21 06:23 — Anonymous
    Mon, 2012-02-20 20:19 — Anonymous
    Yeah, but the irony being that he speaks the best english in the industry!
    **************

Maybe by your standards...lol
    ----------

• Anonymous's picture

Srk is an English man :-)

• mammamia's picture

Definitely not, it's been on the web for months. :)
    I saw it elsewhere in early December, just checked the date. :)

I know this is a bit far fetched, but i'm just putting it out there:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Anonymous's picture

Not 47. He was born late in the year, in November so he's 46 til then.

• Anonymous's picture

>Wow, I'm impressed. He was actually academically smart. Unlike his Hollywood counterparts.
    >And his date of birth is accurate too I guess. ( where's katrina's marks-card ? :-p )

so he is 47 yrs old???

• Anonymous's picture

Please take this down and refrain from putting up people's personal records, even if the concerned celebrity does not object to it. Please leave their kids out too from here...it is one thing if the parents do it personally on their own websites, quite another for a third party to do so.

• Kitty's picture

Wonder who leaked this!

• Anonymous's picture

HE LOOK LIKE CRIMINAL IN THE PIC THAT WHAT MATTER !!

• Anonymous's picture

You guys are sick. How can you put up someone's marks card like that?

• itsSRKtime's picture

This is what he said in his biography about this, its interesting read:
    After getting so many awards in school I believed that I would get admission in the best college of Delhi. I did not want to continue with science and instead wanted to switch over to economics. That entailed a cut in my percentage and strangely, I hadn’t scored well in my favorite subject, English. This is one of my life’s greatest mysteries because I thought my English paper had been the best. In fact, boys who borrowed my notes on Shakespeare and studied Thomas Hardy from me got higher marks than I did. It was also the first lesson in life I learnt that one cannot be sure or confident about one’s best efforts either. As sometimes your best is just not good enough. And that is one truth I live by even today. One should not get disappointed but try harder next time.

• Anonymous's picture

smitag...how were you able to find this? Where did u get it?

SRK is the BEST English speaker of Indian cinema

• Anonymous's picture

i'd like to see salman's marks sheet......want to see what he got in english;)

• Anonymous's picture

i think he scored low in Eglish coz he didn't care for the subject as he already was good at it.. i bet if he wanted, he cud have got a 98.. SRK doesn't seem like a guy who needs to try majorly hard to get successful, it's when he does try hard that it fails..

• Anonymous's picture

He speaks good english, but come on!!! Not the best in the industry by far!

Mon, 2012-02-20 20:19 — Anonymous
    Yeah, but the irony being that he speaks the best english in the industry!
    **************

Maybe by your standards...lol

• Anonymous's picture

wow ! he wasnt handsome then,,,,but in his first movie (DEEWANA) he was soooooo HOT and handsone and cute !!!!!!!!

I know this is a bit far fetched, but i'm just putting it out there:

• Anonymous's picture

That his spoken English is so good is a sign of his intelligence (which is reflected in his other marks)
    perhaps his written english skills (essays etc) were not that strong.
    SRK does have great command over his spoken English, on par with/if not better than many others who were educated outside. (eg Saif Ali Khan, Ameesha Patel etc) SRK has an Indian accent but it is not overpowering.
    Sonam Kapoor has very poor spoken English for someone who studied abroad and reads as much as she purports to read. Her accent is very thick too.
    Kangna Ranaut also has poor English, but am guessing she is not very highly educated (given she stated her career so young)

• MeeshoA's picture

eww how did this come out? no privacy really...i would hate seeing my transcriptions published that way too..:s

• Anonymous's picture

He speaks one of the best English in the industry. I think he just didn't prepare well for the exam, or just like me, just didn't touch the book before the exam.

I do it too. Just read through once, practice a few sample papers, and hit the bed! Then I wake up the next day, brush, shower, and I am off to take the exam. And guess what, I end up with a 78%. Baah! SRK must have done the same thing. Who cares about studying as long as you can pass and get out.

HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT THE FOUNDATION FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT! When will we Indians learn?!

• Anonymous's picture

Economics (honors) very impressive - not that we didn't know already that SRK is an intelligent man. The English marks hee hee...and look at how well he speaks now. This form gave me the jitters - reminded me of how horrible the board exam times were...nothing in the US is as bad as that!

• Anonymous's picture

I think it's Shakespear English....
    I can remember once SRK said he was extremely sad with his Shakespear English results and even the students who copied note from him got better marks..

• Anonymous's picture

hahaha i ant stop laughing...everyone can see his marks sheet....yeah he speakers good English but speaking is something different.

• Anonymous's picture

Oh come on...He just didn't study that day. Typical and can happened:)

Mon, 2012-02-20 21:13 — Anonymous
    But how come? He's the most articulate English speaker I've seen/heard! In fact, I think the way he speaks is his strength, it's so charming, his English ;)
    ------------

I guess he just didn't study for the exam. What you take as a score sometimes doesn't have to do with your real skills of the subject in general. Since he was a teenager he was an actor in an English theatre and always been in a fantastic english speaker. Even in one of his oldest interviews said that he find it difficult to stylised his lines in a hindi manner as he so used to the english method of acting at the beginning and think english before Hindi for saying the lines.

Anyway...I guess this is so unrespectful to publish such papers of his!

Hey..this is not right!
    Publishing someone's personal records (academic, medical etc)..even if it's a celebrity, is just unethical.
    You should take this post off. Or, at the very least, black out info from the sheet and just leave the picture, and re-post it.

• Anonymous's picture

does it say "B.A (hon) economics- 1st" i bet he was a topper coz he seems like a very smart guy from the wy he talks.

• Anonymous's picture

agree with all the comments bellow.... he speaks very good English.

• Anonymous's picture

lol. This is so mean. He scored a 57 in English... but man... Math & other subjects are good. LOL. Hw mean iz that i'd hate to see my transcripts published.

SRK WOW U R ENG NOW THE BEST

• Anonymous's picture

oh my, theres no privacy in India!

• Anonymous's picture

Yeah, but the irony being that he speaks the best english in the industry!

• Poll

Will you watch PK this weekend?:

Top Movies

Who's online

There are currently 1 user and 5565 guests online.

Online users