Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 0Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 1Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 2Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 3Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 4Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 5Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 6Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 7Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 8Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 9Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 10Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 11Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 12Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 13Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 14Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 15Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 16Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 17Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 18Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra perform at Star Screen Awards 2013 19

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

For me a clear sign for Gauri, friends and colleagues. "Look, we belong together".
Just a pity that Gauri and Suhana were disgraced so publicly.
I never expected that SRK is so heartless. Sad.

• Anonymous's picture

Look at the 6th pic!. As she pressed herself against him in a suggestive pose. This is more than disgusting. And he seems to enjoy it very much. Pure provocation, both are shameless.
    For me this performance is a clear sign of Priyanka to Gauri. "I won!"

...........

you need to get laid and maybe then you wouldn't say such things. you know you almost sound like a rapist. i wouldnt go down that road though if i were you!

----------

priyanka wouldnt mind it and thats why she keeps creating the stir every now and then. she kisses srk on stage (dunno about off stage and off screen) and then is seen at salman's residence at 4 am in the morning. you can do one thing though.. keep defending her despite her clear intentions and provocations. nobody would stop you like nobody could stop people from hating her suggestive manners.

• Anonymous's picture

I hope SRK got a hard kick ass from Gauri after this disgusting performance.
    All this in front of his daughter, poor kid, has to suffer for such a long time.
    Now I understand Gauri`s anger and why she leaves this event.
    Hope Gauri will leave him soon. She doesn`t deserve such humiliation!

• Anonymous's picture

Further confirmation of the affair, look at the video of Gauri and Suhana. He forced Gauri. She is totally drugged.
    I admit I hate SRK and Priyanka!

• Samia khan's picture

Ranbir looks like a shy prince in front of king.

Mon, 2013-01-14 23:11 — Anonymous

For me this performance is a clear sign of Priyanka to Gauri. "I won!"

...........

• Anonymous's picture

For me this performance is a clear sign of Priyanka to Gauri. "I won!"

• Anonymous's picture

How do you know that Gauri knew about this performance? For me it looks like they had a big fight after this public humiliation.
    Therefore he has her thrown out. Yes, he is a "loving" husband and "caring" father. Pathetic!
    His daughter must be shocked also!

• Anonymous's picture

IF these 2 have affair or not who cares but one thing for sure I have never seen any other actress behaving like PC. Another thing if SRK can kiss Katrina in public and flirt with any heroine then why not PC ? but PC only flirts with SRK hmmmm why can not she hosts with Ranbir or someone else for that matter?
    based on their body language both had and have affair but so what what if they have. Why blame only PC, if she is a flirt so is SRK. both enjoys each others company.

reply to :

Mon, 2013-01-14 14:32 — Anonymous

but srk and kajol About a year that they didnt attended in any events together !!!!
    so this means they had affair together ?!!!

love ranbir

• Anonymous's picture

shahrukh looks like an angel kissed by sexy hot woman, very sweet, if i was his wife, i will keep him in secret place so that no woman sees him and envies him, lucky gauri but take care of him, many women want him, I am one but he is a man to be confident about his behaviours and manners whatever he does in awards shows and movies from flirting with women, he is respected and cute.

• Anonymous's picture

SRK has a cute baby face, woow love his cute expressions, I will kill gauri one day, I want him.

• Anonymous's picture

She`s wearing his engagement ring, that says it all.

• Anonymous's picture

Funny how desperate the SRK-PC fans try to ignore the affair. Smart move Mr. Khan, all to fall for your trick ;-) Tonight there is champagne in the hotel room with Priyanka, right? Congrats and much fun you two ....haha .---------------
    FUNNIER HOW PR AGAINST PC AND SRK REPEAT THE SAME COMMENTS SINE THE BEGINNING OF THE RUMOUR WITH AROUND 20 COMMENTS OF THE SAME PERSON ON THE SINGLE POST. HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE. LOVE YOU PC, AND SRK IS GOOD CUTE TOO.

• Anonymous's picture

I want to kiss him too, so adorable SRK

• Anonymous's picture

this made my day, I love SRK and PC. and I am happy that the rumours about them were just a joke. I want to meet such a man in my life. all bollywood affairs are so;
    amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana
    these all stopped meeting together as their affair was true but here this man performs with PC in front of his wife and let his wife now, in front of his daughter who he loves the most, impossible to believe any one who claims such crap again whatever the haters, who seem so hard to make people believing that by repeating comments, say. their comments became so old and repetitive and people got bored. PR. I love ranbir kapoor too and he looks funny as always. I want to see that show.
    .---------------------- very very true, you made me notice it for the first time.....
    shahrukh and pryanka never had affair then.
    .===========
    me too, I am sure they are just friends now, I really love SRK family and love SRK more now, sad that i went with some pr sayings and did unfairness against him, he is so baby and cute hearted, Allah with him

• Anonymous's picture

i love this first picture so much of PC kissing SRK, he looks very cute. I envy his gauri to live with this cute innocent man and has his heart.

• Anonymous's picture

For a minute just imagine your bf/husband/fiance up there on stage taking kisses from that woman who's already tarnished ur pati parmeshwar's reputation, who ur husband has a serious fancy for and who has been on cloud 9 with her tweets since they day they kissed on stage...

------
    I wish my husband to be like SRK, he kissed deepika and katrina and PC as this is acting like acting in cinemas, all for him are the same. and if my husband cheated me and I had to deal with it, I will never appear with him or stand looking at his face or bring my daughter with me to see him performing with this woman, and if I was his daughter, I will never hug him and kiss him and play with him or sleep between his arms in matches like suhana did. but SRK is not that type of cheaters, he is great husband, I want him. you are just bad souL and PR, WE ALL KNOW EVEN PRINCESS RUCHI, am I wrong princess. maybe you are friends even. post this pinkvilla please, BE FAIR

• Anonymous's picture

Ummm avoidance is NOT necessarily a confirmation of an affair, and mingling is NOT necessarily a confirmation of nothing happened. I am not implying anything here...both SRK and PC are my favoraites and I am their fan and I love seeing them together, but let's not have such harsh rules about life. Life isn't like that.
    .-------
    no it is confirmation of it and mingling is confirmation of no affair if it is happening in the presence of wife who attends with aware of show like that and daughter who loves her dad and watches him performing in such show. for sure the rumour is out and I am not fan of any of them.

• Anonymous's picture

Did someone say "Great Husband"?????

Some fans are so blind its hillarious...great husband it seems!!

Anonymous's picture

lol why do you guys think it took so long to announce the female lead in HNY? Because Shahrukh wanted PC for the role from the start and all these denying statements are just lies .He needed time to convince Gauri to let him work with her again, and as always he fooled the crab out of her. Feel very sorry for this woman. Look at the whole last year and all the incidents and pictures of them plus these cryptical tweets from both. Not mentioning his strange behavior towards his wife since DON2 shooting Why you think she's not invited to mannat any more? Because there was so much friendship? Meanwhile this affair even seperatetd him from his former friends, PC is a rattlesnake worst kind, and he's matches her perfect!
    ......................................................................................

so true!

• Anonymous's picture

Funny how desperate the SRK-PC fans try to ignore the affair.
    Smart move Mr. Khan, all to fall for your trick ;-)

• PrincessRuchi's picture

Totally agree with Gohar

• Anonymous's picture

agree with some one who said that SRK needs to reduce his appearing in such shows, he is bigger than that now, he needs rest, it will be better for him than these appearances, he needs to do only what he has to do and that is films, to concentrate more on films and chat with his fans and be closer to Allah is far better for him now and why not if he tries to stop smoking too and ignores reading negativity about him, this man is great and deserves to feel that so he must get far away from every thing affecting his health and mood.

• Anonymous's picture

I think the whole SRK-Priyanka affair thing was a huge PR activity to erase SRK's gay image. Priyanka helped SRK and Gauri/KJo played along.

• Anonymous's picture

i love SRK to death, such a great husband, father and friend too. ranbir looks so funny as always in shows, i love him. pryanka is cute.

• Anonymous's picture

people who have had affairs in the past ignore each other as if
    they dont exist...now this clearly shows the affair thingy was a stupid rumor...
    way to go SRK...

shameless priyanka

amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana
    shahrukh and pryanka never had affair then.

• Anonymous's picture

seems that at the moment all that works for PC and SRK is their affair rumors and that is milked by both of them to the crore. Poor family of Mr. Khan. Why can't u see them in public without touching, kissing, hugging etc. anymore, and this in front of Gauri and Suhana. Sorry, but I can't stand this cheating idiots any more. Think they can cheat in foreign countries and get away with itbecause their fanbase is so stupid.

Sun, 2013-01-13 22:26 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picture

SRKs and priyanka's performance on stage was set up by the both of them to show gauri of their love for each and to basically rub it in gauri's face. why can't you people see that. This act was SRK and priyanka's idea believe me.

when my grandfather was having an affair while married to my grandmother, he would bring the woman he was cheating with at my grandmother's home, my grandma had to cook for them and my shameless grandfather would ask her stuffs to give to his lover. It hurt my grandmother till this day she can't get over his affair and everything he's done to her. some men have guts rip a woman's heart out. I see SRK is one of those men. gauri doesn't deserve all this crap at all. she deserves better than this.

*********************************

just remember everyone is not your grandfather. not everyone cheats. if you have personal issues, go see a therapist, live priyanka and shahrukh out of it.

this is what i mean people............almost always people that talk gossip are the ones that experienced the same thing before and project it to others. there is never any truth to any of it...

• Anonymous's picture

till now, the only thing that makes me believe that the likes of akshay kumar and pryanka or ajay and sanjana had affair was that they avoid each other at every occasion and that is why their wives dealt with that
    but I was one of the people who believed media about SRK and PC rumour but now I can not believe that any more, what is happening here is complete denial to it, no wife and daughter and son will forgive appearing in such events with a man if had affair and also this is with the woman who was involved with him in the same rumour, even if man is married to two women, each one will feel jealous about the other then what about that, with full mouth I can say all was rumour and I am happy to be sure. POST PLEASE

• Anonymous's picture

I love SRK more with the long hair, i can not wait for his style in happy new year.

amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana
    .============
    could not agree more, so true. if there was and still there is some thing, she would have never come with him and with her daughter too, she is a strong woman, she goes to parties alone and he too but is when it comes to some thing effective for SRK, she is always with him, remeber kkr final and how she was afraid during the match with son and daughter, jab tak hai jaan premiere where she came with him with daughter, yash funeral, here too, she comes to show where PC performs with him and witth her daughter too, also this is the only site I still find comments of such type about PC and SRK, people already dealt with that as rumour, what is happening here, are these PR or what?
    post any comment for me PV please, show my version... thanks

amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana
    ------------------------------------
    there is a small difference, amitabh, akshay and ajay are stupid but SRK is smart, ye all shall believe that: "if we so behave, we can not have an affair." is it really that hard to understand?
    SRK is cunning, he cheats on his fans and what is worse also on his wife and his innocent kids. DISGUSTING!!

• Anonymous's picture

Finally, now m confirmed that those were just rumours!! I love the pair and waiting for Don 3...

• Anonymous's picture

SEE haters???? People who have affair don't still remain this friendly and don't still perform on stage together!!! And that also in front of the guy's wife, cause SRK's wife Gauri was there during this awards show!!!
    .............
    have you ever thought that it is all well planned by srk? for those fans like you? he takes you all for fools! the affair was confirmed by several jornos on twitter! the family does not interest him in the least!
    .======
    hahaha, ok well planned by SRK but well planned by gauri and suhana too, why do they love him and come with him at such events, they do not have to do. I am sure there was no afffair and all people know that now, even if you look at the registered anons who comment like so, they are princess ruchi, complete salman and kareena fan, I never got deceived with the comments of SRK is sexy that she writes and lauriesa, she is kajol and ajay fan and went against SRK since the fight about JT, maybe sallu fan too, other anons here who claim that are PR and I am not fan of either SRK or PC but I am logic and end of story, it was rumour, why do you even speak about it while we have evidences for its fakness not the diverse/ post

I LOVE PC AND SRK MORE N MORE. 2 HELL WITH THE HATERS

amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana
    ---------------------------------------------------

WHAT U SAID MAKE A SENSE..I AGREE WITH U WHOLEHEARTINGLY.

• Anonymous's picture

Whenever he is around PC there is a bubble and joy in his face. She really makes him happy. I'm impressed that he does not care a hute what the public thinks. It's his life let him live it

• Anonymous's picture

After every release of Ranbir's movie I become more obsessive for him. What a versatile actor he is.

• Gohar's picture

Ranbir is so cute! I like him more and more...
    After Barfi I really wanted to like Priyanka but she never let me to do it... I don't know but she is getting on my nerves. I can't understand her...

cheating scum.

• Anonymous's picture

it was reported that gauri enjoyed the show too then she went to another party, that is cute... i really love SRK now more than any time before, very confidant, loyal and honest,

• lauriesa's picture

hmmmmm there is no smoke without fire,I for one believe that PC-SRK were/are having an affair,you don't destroy 20 years odd friendships for some girl who is just a friend and to all fans calling us haters this prove nothing it just prove our point,trying to deceive the public.

• Anonymous's picture

SRK is so cute and hot too but I do not love these awards shows, I want him to reduce them and have rest instead, ranbir too better to concentrat on his bright future, theses awards shows waste their time.

• Miah-freak's picture

Way to go srk nd pc...not letting rumors effecting ur friendship...
    In ur face haters..go to hell
    N yes srk is normal but y pc is blushing so much ?

• Anonymous's picture

Ranbir looks like a prince. He can pull off any cloths.

• Anonymous's picture

hahaha, i love SRK and RK. pryanka looks like a princess here.

• Anonymous's picture

shahrukh looks so cute in that picture where pryanka is kissing him, i love you SRK, lucky gauri. but me too like some one said want him to reduce these shows for himself not more, his health is important and he consumes his time and health for no thing. they exploit him yes.

• Anonymous's picture

I love that, all of them are the best particularly RK. how cute

• Anonymous's picture

princess ruchi, you keep saying you are SRK fan but we all know you are salman one, ok no problem but your hatred against PC made you involve SRK and her in these crap things, you really made me hate kareena, you and pinkvilla boy, you have no manners at all. keep repeating I am SRK fan while all your comments show the love you have for salman and hatred for SRK, not being fan means saying he looks hot, he is sexy only and when comes to such things, you claim shit about him, we are not idiots. I hate people like you. post PV, I posted a comment for this PR or anon and no one posted, what is your problem, I know you are fair so post.

• lovePConly's picture

Performing friendly acts on stage infront of her daughter, wife and whole world clearly proves that they did nothing to regret about. The main culprits behind the rumours of their affair are traced and srk clearly throw them out of his camp.
    Those with closed brain will still take this confirmation to all the rumours because of their negative take on all this fiasco.. Keep doing folk, it will keep them in news always...

amitabh and rekha
    akshay and PC
    ajay and sanjana

• Real Talk's picture

so glad that they are not letting sleazy rumor mongers (the likes of Karan) affect their friendship.. they look good .. PC looks beautiful here..

Sun, 2013-01-13 15:52 — Anonymous

.............

• Anonymous's picture

To confirm the affair in front of his daughter, seems he hasn't the slightes respect for his family.
    Poor Gauri, poor kids. Now I understand why Gauri makes a run out of the event.
    PC and SRK are only shameless!
    =============================

What are you talking about, Gauri went to another party and she left her daughter with SRK. Stop posting lies and please get your mind out of the gutter. By the way Gauri is producing a movie of PC's so this just proves nothing ever happen between them.

• Deeps_Lover's picture

Pc is such a stunner mann....she looks gorgeous as always...
    Love d pic where srk seems to touchs her feet....:p

Sun, 2013-01-13 22:15 — Anonymous

Poor Gauri, poor kids. Now I understand why Gauri makes a run out of the event.
    PC and SRK are only shameless!
    ...
    People like you shouldn't go out of their homes or even watch movies and events. He is an actor since he was 17 started in theatre and always perform with actresses and actors all his life. His family and fans understand that. You can't think beyond hat under your pants or skirts...not all people do. And IF they do it's not in yours! So shut up.

• Anonymous's picture

He has a ponytail in the pictures. This is old and not this years awards. Plz stop ruining the name of SRK

i loved her hairtyle

• Anonymous's picture

What a slap into Gauri's face, poor woman!

• Anonymous's picture

take my advice shahrukh, all you subtle acts will backfire at you
    I know what you are trying to do

• Anonymous's picture

It's really inconsiderate of SRK to flirt with all his heroines on-stage, like it's no big deal. He thinks it doesn't count, but it's very disrespectful to his wife.

• Anonymous's picture

Poor Gauri, poor kids. Now I understand why Gauri makes a run out of the event.
    PC and SRK are only shameless!

• Kitty's picture

Awww cute. Good to see SRK and PC are not letting the rumour mongers affect them.

• Anonymous's picture

Love the pic where SRK is adjusting something on her dress. What a lovely couple. I am awaiting DON 3 where they come together as a couple again and GET together.

• Anonymous's picture

In your face hatred and also Karan. It's not anyone business to infere to priyanka and srk friendship and relationship even from Karan. It's between him and his family and the other relations.

Sun, 2013-01-13 15:52 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picture

Look at all the REAL affair ppl in Bollywood, you don't see them even crossing paths!! Let alone being friendly and performing together on stage! Amitabh-Rekha, Akshay-Shilpa/Raveena/Mahima, Salman/Aishwarya, Ajay-Kangana, etc..........
    ===============================

EXACTLY!!!! WORD!!!! Burn haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• marypoppins's picture

SRK looks quiet normal but look at PC...all blushing, shy and coy...give us a break.

• moimeme's picture

you go Priyanka! What a way to show Gaur and KJo that she can still be friends with SRK despite their interference..I for one hope that the rumour was just stupid gossip..PC must be way smarter than that..and SRK too...

Hoochie Mama

================

I know plus SRK's wife just signed Priyanka for a movie that she's producing.

• Anonymous's picture

Lol...a one tight slap to everyone who put their noses to their business!!! Lol

Srk you the king man...Jai ho!:D

• Anonymous's picture

Srk you rock man and I love your pairing with priyanka. Keep rocking :)

• Anonymous's picture

I posted a link to a list of poems written by Shah Rukh to Priyanka he disguise himself as someone else. But Pinkvilla did not approve it.

Sun, 2013-01-13 15:37 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's picturewhy doesn't srk simply go and punch gauri in the face and be done with it, instead of doing this to her?
    =====================

I know right. gauri is just as good as dead only that she is alive to face it...
    Did you see her sad face while leaving Screen Awards...I think she saw Shahrukh's act with priyanka and she didn't like it but the pompous old man doesn't care...

Sun, 2013-01-13 16:07 — Anonymous
    Anonymous's pictureCan't wait for this performance. As proven once again their is nothing going on with SRK and PC. Another prove of this is SRK's wife signed Priyanka for a movie that she's co-producing.

So haters you can keep going on with your baseless rumors.
    _______________

Where did you hear this news? This is shocking to me. Gauri will regret producing a film with Priyanka. I feel bad for her I can see she still believe the affair was false despite SRK did so many things to show everyone that it's true.

• Anonymous's picture

so all that rumour about PC leaving the party coz Gauri was there was just a big lie.. god knows who spreads such stuff.. SRK has made many enemies in the industry I guess.. they both look good together..

• Anonymous's picture

what does RK wear? looks so funny, hhhhhhhhhh love him

.=====
    not only his wife also his daughter, do not reply to them, they bark for no reason, they even do not know what to say, just say to say
    ALL LOOK FANTASTIC HERE, WHY DOES NO ONE SPEAK ABOUT RANBIR. HE LOOKS CUTE AND FUNNY WITH THESE CLLOTHES.

• Anonymous's picture

srk is so cute, pryanka is so hot, ranbir is my favourie. SRK haters get out we love him, why no one spoke when SRK kissed kat on stage too and when he kisses all women on stage, SRK is simply the most respected man I have ever seen, every day I get sure that i was unfair against him for some time when i thought he was cheater, . love RK too much and hope him to be the next king of bollywood like SRK too.

• Anonymous's picture

pryanka looks classic, I love her

• Anonymous's picture

SRK looks very cute especially in that first picture. ranbir is wow, looks funny and cute. pryanka is beautiful

• Anonymous's picture

Clear proof that the whole digusting rumour mill was all lies. now still the haters will come and analyse each pic and talk crap. Its the stupid haters loss, coz they seem to be friends as usual and not affected by it! Way to go Pc and SRK!

Pinkvilla, post this! thankyou!

look nice, all

• Anonymous's picture

She looks pretty and srk!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

• Poll

Your current favorite B-Town couple ?:

Top Movies

Who's online

There are currently 1 user and 5508 guests online.

Online users