Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai

Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai  0Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai  1Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai  2Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai  3Shah Rukh Khan spotted in Dubai  4

Shah Rukh Khan was spotted in Dubai with the CEO of Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment (DEPE). Every year, SRK spends a few days around new year with his family and friends in his villa in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah area (pics below).

SRK tweeted, "With kids since yesterday...just playing board games...and listening to their innocent happy banter. May they always remain childlike..." and "No greater pleasure than to bring in the year with soccer on the beach with my kids till 5 am. Now in a state of Exhausted Happiness..."

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

Would love to bump into SRK someday!! Lucky you :)

• Anonymous's picture

I love to bump into someday.. Lucky you :)

• Anonymous's picture

I know the reason why he is taking up so much work- Shah rukh can't fool me!
    -------------
    Me neither!
    He works more than ever before. He runs away from his family. And this is definitely along with his love for Priyanka.
    Btw has anyone seen Gauri in Dubai? I would not be surprised if Priyanka was there. Since SRK is in Dubai Priyanka also has disappeared.
    She supposedly retreated at home. I think all fake!

• Anonymous's picture

Shahrukh used to be a dark brown skinned man until about 1998 and Dil to pagal hai days when they started lightening his skin for movies and then more and more at most all public appearances (make-up I think not that he permanently lightened his skin with chemicals because sometimes/rarely he does still appear dark brown)....but this is the first time with this picture that I have seen him with PURPLE skin (LOL).

• Voiceswriter's picture

This is how you spot, you spot, you click the photo and you come and show. :-)

Wed, 2013-01-02 23:05 — Bollywood-Lover
    Wed, 2013-01-02 10:28 — Anonymous
    New
    Anonymous's picture

I am dieing to see a picture of Shahrukh and his family..Gauri, Suhana and Aryan!!
    -------------------------------

I hope this stops you from "dying".

P.S. SRK doesn't need to continuously take pics with his family and send them to the media, just so some strangers with no knowledge of his private life at all can get proof of him being with his family. He does not use his family for publicity and I am sure the opinions of strangers don't matter for him.

SRK spotted in Dubai with Suhana

====================

I just meant I wanted to see the whole Khan family all together
    I haven't seen a family pic of them together in a long time
    but thanks for uploading this one

• Bollywood-Lover's picture

Wed, 2013-01-02 10:28 — Anonymous
    New
    Anonymous's picture

-------------------------------

I hope this stops you from "dying".

SRK spotted in Dubai with Suhana

• Anonymous's picture

Lifestyles of the rich & famous!
    Anyway, that's sweet that SRK got to spend time with his family. it really is the illusion of their fairy-tale marriage and family-man image that is a big part of what makes SRK irresistible .

• Hypatia's picture

SRK tweeted, "With kids since yesterday...just playing board games...and listening to their innocent happy banter"

Haha..how he want us to know he spend 2 days with his kids- well Shah rukh the kids need more parent time from you. I still can't believe right after Jab Tak Hain Jaan he started working on Chennai Express then when CE is finished he will start shooting for Happy New Year, and I am sure after Happy New Year another film will turn up which he will start working AGAIN. SO When will Shah rukh spend good , quality, family time with his wife and children????????????????????

I know the reason why he is taking up so much work- Shah rukh can't fool me!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

excuse me, who are you ????? a family consultant or a therapist or something like that ?!
    I don't understand how could you people give advices and lessons to a person you neither know about his real life !! and nor he asked for your help !!

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

• Hypatia's picture

aaaah I just love Dubai and Shahrukh !!<3

• Anonymous's picture

shahrukh, you are the reason that made me love life again and be hopeful about the best to come. love you, great man

• Anonymous's picture

I know the reason why he is taking up so much work- Shah rukh can't fool me!
    .--------
    you just fool yourself. sad that I gave you a reply and ashamed of myself too.

..-----------
    I saw a picture of him with suhana at shop in dubai on group on face book, he was buying toys for her.

• Anonymous's picture

go to his fan website you will see him with his daughter at dubai shop

POST THIS PINKVILLA

Happy New Year, King Khan! Always the family man! Love you lots <3

• Miah-freak's picture

He looks great :) love him <3

• Anonymous's picture

I know the reason why he is taking up so much work- Shah rukh can't fool me!

• Poll

Your current favorite B-Town couple ?:

Who's online

There are currently 8 users and 7951 guests online.
    \n