OMG: Apni Kahani Apni Zubaani - Ashmit Patel's Rap Video

OMG: Apni Kahani Apni Zubaani - Ashmit Patel's Rap Video 0
OMG: Apni Kahani Apni Zubaani - Ashmit Patel's Rap Video 0

I was reading MTV's W*F moments of 2010...and there was the link of this video, i clicked on it without reading about what it was...and my expressions were like these: the first expression is when the video starts, the second is when i realize that it's Ashmit Patel who's saying "Poochte hain log, hamesha ye sawaal, Kahan tha? Kahan kho gaya, tu itne saal?" I really want to know who the hell are these people?? and the third "expression" starts from 00:20the first expression is when the video starts, the second is when i realize that it's Ashmit Patel who's saying "Poochte hain log, hamesha ye sawaal, Kahan tha? Kahan kho gaya, tu itne saal?" I really want to know who the hell are these people?? and the third "expression" starts from 00:20

I would like to ad something to this line:
A leaked MMS and disgrace, slapped on my face. No I didn’t do it, but I paid the price for it, Broken ties, faith and trust, made me feel like shit. Family relationships turned bitter overnight, I swear I tried to save it, with all my might. Flop filmein, rukawatein, baitha tha bekaar, Na kaam, na cash, na kismat mere yaar---> LEKIN PHIR AAYA SALMAN KHAN WITH BIGG BOSS KA GHAR!!

Post new comment

• Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Images can be added to this post.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Anonymous's picture

Mon, 2011-01-10 13:44 — Anonymous

am i the only one that likes it?!

YES, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE

This rap is so bad I could cry

poor guy

what rubbish!!

• Anonymous's picture

There is no proof that he released his own mms....we should check b4 speaking anything...i feel he is a good guy with bad luck...hope his luck changes soon....

interesting!

WTF! This is so sad. Also an embarrassment to rap music :P

• Anonymous's picture

am i the only one that likes it?!

• Anonymous's picture

Hahaha bollywood is jokes these days!

• Anonymous's picture

oh my god..i have no words...

• Anonymous's picture

Okay this guy really needs a life now!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous's picture

lmao. This makes me cringe so bad. Look at his expression at the start! HAHAHA hillarious!

• Anonymous's picture

all i can say is hahahahahahahahaha

• Anonymous's picture

he is trying for films n nothing new !!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous's picture

he is trying for films n nothing new !!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous's picture

At first i just read the comments because i wasn't going to bother watching this video. Going by them i thought it must be hilarious so i decided to watch it. You know what? His so called rapping sucks, but all i see is a person who's been through tough times in all aspects of his life and probably is still. It's easy to laugh at someone for a number of reasons..people forget they themselves go through extremely low phases in life. I don't see a person who supposedly released an MMS..i just see the suffering of a human being.

• Anonymous's picture

An honest effort! Way to go Ashmit! :)

• Dessigaal's picture

what is doing! we ppl dont hab a word for him except Bechara.

omg this is sad!

WWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Anonymous's picture

he really needs help he is at the peak of desperation him and his sister. you can tell they are both desperate people and from a bad family background. amisha does anything for money and always shows her body, he released his own mms to get fame and get noticed, his parents stole their own kids money out of greed... really such a dirty family.

drugs, alcohol, violence: NO WAY!!!!!!! *rofl*
    This is officially the best video EVER! I wanted to see more of that! Does he have an album like on itunes or something? I'd so buy it!!!
    Thanks for posting it, Zenny!
    I laughed so hard that I choked on my water!

hahahaha.........thx for sharing!!

• Anonymous's picture

this is probably the wrong thing to focus on, but the way he says sawaal and saal really gets my hackles up UGH :P

• Anonymous's picture

NOW THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!
    it's now 6 a.m. where i live and i've been up for like 48 hours, so my mood is more than terrible. but when i saw this i went from epic-facepalm (couldn't help but skip the first two expressions...) to hysterical laughter.

• charlene's picture

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I SWEAR MAN BOLLYWOOD GIVES ME JOKES!!! what the hell is rong wth this freak of nature?? and which retard in this world dared to even give him a chance to make such a video!!!!

that bit when he suddenly busts out sitting and meditating in a hardcore rapping video is tooo funny!!!
    how r we suppost to take him seriously? i mean he near enough shagged a girl on big boss...and then had the balls to call her his sister!!! THATS A VERY BIG WTF MOMENT!!!

is this mms tape fo real btw? never seen it?...

this sucks!

• Anonymous's picture

well hmmm not bad ...kinda inspiring .... general storyline of us masses from time to time ... this rap could be used as an inspiration too ... forget its Ashmit .... concentrate on the song

• Anonymous's picture

omg ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........This video is a bigger disgrace.

(BTW He reminds me of Fawad from Pak band EP on here)

• Poll

Do you think Happy New Year will be a blockbuster?
    57%
    43%
    Total votes: 1364

Who's online

There are currently 19 users and 8006 guests online.
    \n