Most Underrated Actors in Bollywood (Male)
February 8, 2012 Fiza_Khan 95827 reads 46 comments
Who do you think are the most underrated actors in Bollywood?
1. Chandrachur Singh - Wheneve I watch Josh, I feel like he was not bad as an actor, especially compared to some actors of these days!
2. Vivek Oberoi - Saathiya, Yuva, Omkara, Kyun Ho Gaya Na, I thought he is going to be our next superstar, but maybe after the conflict between Salman & Aish, he started getting fewer roles.
3. Sharman Joshi - I loved him in Style Me Rehne Ka! His acting in Rang De Basanti & 3 idiots was extremely good!
4. Akshay Khanna - Dunno why he could not make it big! I loved him in movies like Border, Dil Chahta Hain, Humraaz, Race, Hulchul, Gandhi my father, 36 China Town. I really dunno why often people misses him out from many lists!
5. Sunil Shetty - He acts better in negative roles like Main Hoon Na & Dhadkan, but I truly believe he deserves more recognition!
6. Kunal Khemu - How many of you have watched the movie Aadat? must say Kunal Khemu's acting in that movie made me feel so deep!
7. Priyanshu Chatterjee - loved him in the movie "Tum Bin"
8. Rahul Bose - "Pyaar ke Side/Effects," Chameli, I Am, Mr & Mrs. Iyer, etc - his acting is beautiful!
9. R Madhavan - Rehna Hain Tere Dil Mein, must say he stole the whole movie away from even Saif Ali Khan, his acting in Rang De Basanti, 13B, 3 idiots and Tanu Weds Manu was rlly good!
10. Shereyas Talpade - His acting in "Iqbal" was so emotional and so deep! Cannot forget Golmaal too!
11. Fardeen Khan - Loved him in few movies like Love ke liye sala kuch bhi karega, No Entry, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
I agree that few of the listed actors over don't rlly have that "x - factor" in them and might not be very versatile. But what about actors like Shreyas! I think his role in Iqbal was very challenging, few modern & famous new comers/actors these days cannot manage the role of a deaf & mute boy.
Please do share your opinions .