Best Dressed of the Week
Another week has passed by and I must say it was quite a Fashionable one.
My Nominees this week are :
1. Karisma Kapoor in Zara : The Ever-Gorgeous Karisma Kapoor attended the BabyOye Event, wearing a Dress from Zara. Its a simple dress with cream/Nude top and Black Pencil Skirt. Karisma completed the look with a Stunningly classy Neck piece and Jimmy Choo Shoes.
2. Sonam Kapoor in Chanel : Sonam opted for a White Chanel Dress with Black lines and Frill Detailing for a Chanel Event. An Updo and Beautiful Pearl Necklaces completed the look with Black Leggings and Pumps.
3. Freida Pinto in Chanel : For Freida, it was a Blue Chanel Dress for the same Chanel Event. She completed her look with a Black Belt and Black Booties. Love how she turned the Delicate dress into a more casual look. Loose Wavy locks completed her look.
4. Neha Dhupia in Atsu Sekhose : The Gorgeous Neha Dhupia, opted for a Flowy Yellow Number from Atsu's Resort 2011 Collection, for the Timeout Food Awards. Its a simple canary yellow gown and I absolutely love the color. Love how Neha added Drama to this gown with a Golden Clutch and Gold Earrings. As always, Neha never disappoints when it comes to Red Carpet appearances.
5. At a Promotional Event for LVRB, Anushka was spotted wearing an Ensemble from Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2012 Collection. She wore a printed Shirt with a Teal Skirt. She added on a thin Belt to match her Shoes to. Super Like!
6. Kangana Ranaut in Marc Jacobs : Fashionista, Kangana Ranaut, opted for a virbrant Marc Jacobs Maxi Dress from his Spring Summer 2011 collection, for an appearance on a TV show. I think Kangana looks really good in it. Trademark Curly locks and matching Yellow Pumps completed the look.
7. Anushka Sharma in Rachel Gilbert : For the Premier of her film at DIFF, Anushka opted for a Beautiful Rachel Gilbert Gown. It is a strapless gown with a sequined bodice and a Tulle skirt. Red Lips and Sparkly Diamonds completed her look. Divine!
8. Mallika Sherawat in Roland Mouret : For a Press Conference, Mallika opted for a Coral Roland Mouret Giselle Dress. Its a Beautiful fitted dress with a Square Neckline and Structured Cap Sleeves. Mallika added on a Pearl Necklace, which I think looks completely out of place. A Chic updo and Black Peep Toes completed her look. I don’t remeber when was the last time that she looked so good, So she rightfully deserves a place on my list.
I know its a difficult choice, But who is your Favorite this week?