From Hina-Karan slamming producer Rajan Shahi to Somya Seth's wedding; here are the top newsmakers of the week!

NULL
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

This week the Bigg Boss 10 ruled the top newsmakers. Hina Khan's fan surprised her with Game of Thrones cake on the occasion of she completing eight years as Akshara on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She and her co-star Karan Mehra slammed the producer Rajan Shahi for his statements. Dipika Kakar, our very own Simar confirmed the news to us of quitting her show Sasural Simar Ka

Let's take a look at the top newsmakers of the week in detail.

Bigg Boss 10 Day 94: Mona Lisa ties the knot in the BB house; family & friends attend the wedding & gharwale enjoy to the fullest!

Mona and Vikrant tied the knot. While the gharwale were a part of the ceremonies, the family members of Mona and Vikrant were also invited to the house to witness the wedding. From Mona’s mother to ex-BB contestants and Mona’s friends, Ravi Kishan and Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua, everyone was part of the wedding.

BB10: Newlyweds Vikrant-Mona separate; housemates focus on the upcoming nomination task

Vikrant, who entered the house to marry the love of his life, bid farewell to the house. Bigg Boss called Mona and Vikrant inside the confession room and announced that Vikrant will now have to make an exit from the house and Mona will continue to be in the game. They both went inside the house and Vikrant bid a formal goodbye to the housemates.

Wedding Bells for the laughter queen! Bharti finally gets engaged to boyfriend Harsh?

There were rumours that the popular stand-up comedian has already been engaged to her boyfriend Harsh Limbachiyaa. The two had their 'roka' ceremony and are now engaged to each other. Close friends from the industry present at the function were  Krushna Abhishek, Kashmera Shah and Vipul D. Shah. The report also suggests that a party was also kept after the ceremony where the couple and the guests were in their dancing shoes and enjoyed the whole occasion. 

"It's a girl"! for Rannvijay Singh and wife Prianka!

VJ turned actor Rannvijay Singh and wife Prianka is blessed with an adorable baby girl. Daddy Rannvijay announced the news on Twitter saying, "With god's blessings and the good wishes and prayers of our family and friends,Prianka and I are blessed with a princess! #grateful #blessed. Thank you Baba ji.. satnamwaheguru #grateful #blessed."

EXCLUSIVE: Yes, I am quitting Sasural Simar Ka, I'm really tired - Dipika Kakar aka Simar

Dipika confirmed that she is all set to bid adieu to her superhit fictional show. "Yes, I am leaving the show, I wouldn't deny the fact," confirmed Dipika. "There has come a time where I need time for myself. I am really tired and it has been a really long time and we also have had good dramatic scenes. I am just taking time for myself."

Somya Seth's wedding was nothing less than a beautiful fairytale!

Somya Seth has finally tied the knot with the love of her life, Arun Nayyar in a traditional ceremony in the United States of America on January 14, 2017.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai? It's Hina Khan - Karan Mehra vs Producer Rajan Shahi!

While audiences still haven't forgotten their favourite couple, Akshara-Naitik (former) and are missing them onscreen, here comes a not-so-good news! Things are getting heated up between Hina Khan-Karan Mehra and the YRKKH maker Rajan Shahi. Recently, the director had indirectly stated how the actors who left the show had given him and the team a tough time (without revealing names). But it seems both Karan and Hina aka Naitik and Akshara have a different story to tell.

8 years of Akshara: Here's how fans celebrated Hina Khan's achievement!

On account of Hina Khan's 8th anniversary, her fans seemed to have celebrated the occasion in the happiest way possible. Hina received a customised cake in the shape of Game of throne's royal iron throne. The actress took to Twitter to thank her fans and share a click of the yummilicious cake. She wrote, "And this iron throne is mine by right #GOT #cersei Thankyou guys fr this beautiful gesture #truefans #gratitude #emotions #happy8yearstome." 

This is the first thing ex BB10 contestant Nitibha Kaul did after leaving the Bigg Boss house!

On reaching there, the first thing Nitibha Kaul seems to have done is, meeting her friend and ex-BB mate Akanksha Sharma. She shared a click of the two on Instagram and captioned it as "Here's a treat for all #biggboss fans. Look who I met today. My bae Akanksha!! Oh how much I missed you inside the house fellow commoner @karmasphere #doll #bb10#mine."

Add new comment