Sanjivani 2: THESE are the interesting facts about the show you need to know

As we are ready to witness the fresh cast of Sanjivani 2 today, Check out these interesting facts about the much-anticipated show which will amuse you.
Sanjivani 2 interesting factsSanjivani 2: THESE are the interesting facts about the show you need to know
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

As Sanjivani 2 is all set to rule our hearts like Sanjivani and Dill Mill Gayye, we can't hide our excitement to watch the talented and fresh cast of the show. Ishqbaaaz actress Surbhi Chandna and popular television star Namit Khanna will be playing lead roles in Sanjivani 2. Producer Sidharth Malhotra is producing the Sanjivani 2. Sidharth shared in an interview with Indian Express.

"There's always pressure and expectation while recreating a cult classic. We did a one-episode preview and we have received a phenomenal response. So, the show already has hype around it". Malhotra further said, "For me, more than the pressure, it's the passion of creating something that has been my dream. To make it what it was when I was 21 was one thing, now I am working with double the passion and hard work." As we get ready to witness the new spin-off of the classic show. Let's take a look at these interesting facts about Sanjivani 2.

(Also Read: Sanjivani 2: Shivangi Joshi, Drashti Dhami and others send in their best wishes for Surbhi and Namit's show)

1)In an interview, Siddharth P Malhotra, who is the creator and producer of the show, revealed he auditioned 70-80 girls before zeroing in on Surbhi Chandna.

2)Namit Khanna's last performance was in the series Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai.

3)The producer also said that the plot of the show will include the corruption issues in modern medical care.

4)The plot will showcase the leads as the resident doctors and not interns.

5)The reasons why interns aren't allowed to operate in hospitals would be highlighted as well.

6)Actor Mohnish Bahl revealed he was nervous about his comeback on television.

7)The show is actually the third installment after Sanjivani and Dill Mill Gayye.

8)Sidharth revealed that Namit and Surbhi were his original choice for the leading pair of Sanjivani 2.

(Also Read: Surbhi Chandna on her role in Sanjivani 2: I am very different from Dr. Ishani on the show)

Add new comment