It has been revealed that BTS has submitted their latest album Map of the Soul: 7 and their hit single Dynamite for multiple Grammys 2021 categories. The number of submissions has the ARMY's attention.
BTS reportedly submits Map of the Soul: 7 and Dynamite for multiple Grammys 2021 categoriesBTS reportedly submits Map of the Soul: 7 and Dynamite for multiple Grammys 2021 categories; ARMY is pumped

Although Big Hit Entertainment and BTS have their lips sealed, it has been revealed that the Bangtan Boys are eyeing the Grammys 2021 with their album released earlier this year, Map of the Soul: 7, and their latest Hot 100 chart-topping track Dynamite. The Grammy buzz began when an ARMY member reached out to Natalie Nicole, a Voting Recording Academy member, to enquire about BTS' Grammy submissions on Twitter. Responding to the tweet, Natalie said that the famous K-pop group is eyeing seven nominations, the least to say.

"BTS submitted Dynamite in R/SOTY, Best Music Video, and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. Map of the Soul: 7 submitted in AOTY, Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical and Best Pop Vocal Album," she tweeted. The revelation has the ARMY members' fingers crossed. Several fans took to social media to discuss the possibilities of BTS' nomination and win.

"i really hope they nominate mots:7 so they can perform black swan, that song deserves to be perform on that stage," a hopeful fan reacted. "black swan definitely deserves best music video it’s literally art," another fan added. Pointing out at the fact that BTS has submitted seven nominations, fans are going gaga over the number. "BTS HAS 7 GRAMMY SUBMISSIONS, AND YOU KNOW 7 IS THEIR LUCKY NUMBER:)" a fan said.

Check out a few more reactions below:

Do you think BTS will finally rule the Grammys in 2021? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: BTS opted Incheon Airport to perform Dynamite at the Billboard Music Awards 2020 for THIS reason

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 7 days ago

Let us admit it, even now, I have a lot of people surrounding me who is easily prejudiced with the name BTS cause for them "you can't even understand them" or "they are just good-looking boys". They've touched a lot of hearts with their music, something not all artists who are or were nominated in grammys have ever done, yet for the public eye they still don't deserve a prestigious award such as grammys. Honestly, I won't be surprised if they won't win a grammy even now cause grammy is obviously not ready for bts. Let us admit it, culture differences really plays a huge part in the decision-making of grammys, so as race. Too bad. Nevertheless, grammy or no grammys, BTS proved the world that they are legendary. Their influence on people, idols, and other artists worldwide proved it all. And they're name will go down in history.

Anonymous 1 week ago

There are no artists right now that compare with BTS. MOTS:7 is one of the best produced albums I have heard in a very long time. There are no bad tracks, Black Swan and ON, My Time and Zero o’clock, just to name a few are so good, I can’t stop listening and they came out months ago. The entire package, they deserve a Grammy for this album. Just because the US radio is culturally stunted, dose not make this album any less terrific. US artists are not the only game in town. If they don’t win a Grammy this year it will be because the U S entertainment companies Have blocked it because they want all the money from Grammy winners in their pockets. I will never watch the Grammy’s again, if that happens.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

First of all, I respect everybody's opinion. So now imma share my opinion BTS has one the best lyrics out there. The subjects they talk about and overall the genres they work on, the melodies, the rap is just amazing. If they have a soft song they just make the rap soft and calming too. Never in my entire life I thought rap would be so calm and beautiful untill I came across with BTS of course. So, THEY HAVE THE BEST LYRICS one could have considering the fact they themselves take part in composing and producing. Secondly, their vocals are great considering the fact they have such a hard and complex choreography. Like seriously have you watched their live performances especially in a concert where they perform songs back to back without any rest and auto tune? They are amazing vocalist and rappers. There vocals comprise of everything you want---be it strong, hight pitched, deep, bright, calming and of course heart touching. Never in my entire life have I cried listening to a song BUT BTS just changed it. Yes, you maybe an Army and you have your view on them but tbh looking at your comment made me doubt you not because you said they need to do more to have a Grammy but because you said, the lyrics aren't great and vocals aren't that appealing! I believe for a moment that maybe they need to do more about their music but pls don't get started with the lyrics or vocals because you are deeply mistaken if you think the lyrics and vocals aren't great. You should just listen to list

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Let us all hope grammy is ready to embrace other cultures and nationalities as well. Music is for the world, not for a specific color or race. Fingers-crossed.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Come on army, lets give vote to our BTS. Hope they will win. I peraonally liked all songs from them,but it would be leJINdary to perform black swan in GRAMMY by them.. Rooting for them, hope they will win. Love to all.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

OH MY GOD...BTS you are love love love... I love you guys from my core of the heart ❤️ and I request you guys to please perform on the song 'black swan' that song is incredible.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

My dear why the hell do you call yourself army, you've got to be ashamed of yiurself. I mean"average" " can't perform live performances". Well then can you say atleast one song that they have lip synced or any song that is performed live is completely different from original version, you seem like you know a lot. In case you don't the lyrics of their songs, well we,the ARMY suggest to get a look on it and if you can understand them and realize how meaning they are. We are not compelling you uts your choice, but remember being an army is not a "thing" or a word you use for a show off. Its a symbol of love that the world give for these 7 boys who helped a millions of people to get back up. Even if they don't get the GRAMMY they will remain in our heart forever..

BTSSSSS LUCKY 7!!! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

If you think that BTS vocals and lyrics are subpar, I can only say "get out of your imagination".

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

BTS really paved the way by their beautiful lyrics ...and you are calling them average....FAKE ARMY...see the live videos ,and concerts.....and you gonna take back all the shit you have talked about BTS before.....SO FAR I DONT REALLY CARE FOR (SHITS)...

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I agree there are many people who does better than bts, there are best singers, dancer, producers, lyric writers, script writers, story writers, comedians, entertainers and you'll find all these together in a single person.. they're so valuable, precious and they're good enough to spread this world a literal positive hope to live a beautiful peaceful life... Many artists deserve more grammy type awards.. But I want a special grammy award for bts for the youth changing Leadership skills of group.. they're really a inspiration of Hardwork and I trust them and love them more and will more in future.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I guess these fake armies are coming up, because of the latest controversy.. what you all say???? ARMYs never criticise BTS. ARMY always support BTS.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Fake army.... May be you are average... That's why you find them average...they are very hardworking, lovely, king hearted and so on....... Your not even worth to be called an army....

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Well, I respect your opinion but I don't think you've actually looked into them thoroughly. You should listen to epiphany, sea, love myself, so what etc songs if you think their songs aren't meaningful. Their ability to sing perfectly while doing some heavy choreo is incredible. It's quite ironic you don't know this being an ARMY...

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sorry to say and even surprised you didnt know yourself.You are not an ARMY.Just because somebody says they are an army doesnt prove that they are.It shows from the way you talk about the boys.For us true armys they are beyond words and perfection.And obviously american awards are filled with xenophobia and they think only western music deserves something.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I am sure they won't get the best album. Primarily because, Grammy usually get their AOTY those with a lot of musical elements and forms of innovation. This time with Blinding Lights , and Folklore, which have had more impressionable elements get the album nods , in a strong manner. But SOTY ? Geez, I don't think any song , during the pandemic has hit the fan as much as Dynamite. I mean they beat the hell of records. It was great with the sound as well. The ONLY threat to it is Blinding Lights which is pretty great in itself. Both have retro elements. Both are pretty cool tbh. Same with ROTY . Best Pop /Duo performance, I don't think there should even an award nominations this time, the BTS deserve that. Kinda easy. I don't think any other group was as influential recently. Best video. I don't think Dynamite should get it, if ON didn't. I mean ON was way better. Dynamite was decent, but definitely not a great video enough to get the best music video award. Again, I guess I loved ON / Blood Tears and Sweat type videos more. This is all what I perceive to be . Again, don't kill me xD

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

What is "fake" ARMY anyways? Does arriving late to the fandom or recently realising your love for BTS means your fake? How so? You guys need to behave better,I get that you love BTS, a lot of people do whether it's a veteran ARMY or new ARMY. Being this petty and rude will only give BTS a bad name, through no fault of their own, but yours. BTS are good, caring and lovable people, so the next time you want to curse or be at war with persons you don't even know LEAVE BTS OUT OF IT!!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Well Grammys u must nominate BTS (the most deserving artists in the world) on 2021 Grammy awards or else your sued by armys

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

What ??? Please stop fake ARMY cuz if you ever listen to their performances carefully u will hear them panting....plus saying that their vocals are average .... I mean like ...Are u even for real ....??

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

And there vocals plss don't tell that they are average .........

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I am so sorry but u can't call urself an army cause bts's lyrics are approved by lyricists who wrote song for Jonas brothers and other artists so pls stop telling that there lyrics are average

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They might win something but not much. Look at BBMAs out of everything they were up for they got social award Again. Experts in this industry have said that the talent of BTS far surpasses what the Grammys mean. BTS is not your average musical group with good music but they are art at a much higher level each member individually geniouse talents for created music and dance. It might still not be possible to win an award due to the language but also it has to be kept in mind that the Grammys are losing the honorary status it once stood for.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This is a fact. From a renowned award, it has become something I do not look forward anymore.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Frankly speaking, even though I'm an ARMY, their music seems a bit average for Grammy Awards. They've only submitted. It's up to the Grammy association to see if their album and songs are worth nomination(s) or not. BTS, no matter how big they are as a group, cannot sing live. Their vocals aren't great. Compared to Grammy nominees/winners they still lack a lot. Grammys are given to those that have great vocals and exemplary lyrics - and this is what distinguishes them from other award shows. There's a reason why singers like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez haven't won a Grammy despite being too famous. Grammy Awards consider quality over fame.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Stop calling people sweetie and honey. You sound silly and childish. I’m sure BTS would be ashamed of you and many others for the way you conduct yourselves when someone has a different opinion than you. You’re behaving the opposite of what they stand for.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

What? Taylor Swift is not the best singer or musician. I was just scrolling through the comments and there are a lot of poorly written silly comments on here that make little sense but this is the worst. Taylor Swift famous because of her skills as a musician. She plays multiple instruments including the piano which she plays live on stage, she writes her own music and has an amazing unique voice. If you are going to put someone down to protect your precious BTS pick someone that isn’t classed as the performer of the last decade. I do not think there is anyone out there that would say Taylor Swift is not one of the most talented artists of our time and ever, except maybe you guys who will put anyone down that doesn’t agree with you. Which funnily enough is against every thing BTS stand for. Stop ripping people apart because your one eyed fans. There is a world outside of BTS so stop letting your lives be dictated by their every more.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Are you kidding me? Their lyrics (and their talent, obviously) is literally why they have such a humongous fan base! Go listen to black swan, save me, spring day, and so much more! Their lyrics are so beautiful and meaningful with every word. If you truly a fan you know they deserve everything. Every army fan knows that

Please don't call yourself after speaking such bullsh!t <3

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Though many ppl have dislikes your comment I kinda agree with you. I am an Army as well but what you are saying makes point. BTS is amazing and are really great ppl but I think we Armys are little too toxic and overprotective which I think is sickening. Anyway, I just hope that BTS gets what they deserve, if they deserve the Grammy nominations I hope they get it and if they don't, they don't. I'm glad my opinions match with someone else's coz there aren't many whose do.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Excuse me are you really sure that the names of artist you said who are not won the Grammy so I am gonna tell you you are wrong you don't know go and check Justin bieber won one Grammy award for best recording dance video you really don't no you are not army you are idiot Grammy award is not only for best vocals there lot of nomination criteria and not only Grammy other awards also given in lots of criteria

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I am an army from 3 years and ive seen what bts had gone through all together and i love my boys and their talents. No one can judge me just through what i write on a small article my opinion here is bts has a long way through to go they aren't yet ready for grammys, grammys is very prestigious for every artist bts needs to level up themselves for it lyrics are beautiful but they should be able to move hearts and sound powerful to all the fandoms. I was also very sad at the release of dynamite, it is just a simple song with lack of lyrics. Im just sayin the need to level up, go hard create sensational music that no one has ever heard i want to see my boys at top but with their full potentials that way no hater could even flaw the boys and im really sorry if i said somethin wrong but its all my opinion i have we respect each others opinion. Lets go armyyy :)

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Oh sweetheart in no way are you a real army so please refrain from putting up a facade.You clearly don't know anything about bts's music,their passion,their meaningful lyrics and their skills both in dance and singing live.How about you go somewhere where and behave like an 'army'so that absolute donkeys can believe you.Have a good day.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Haha omg- if you think that about our kings, what kind of cr*p do you listen to? People got no taste literally I'm cracking up on your standard

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Firstly you are not someone who can decide what they are worth of ,Be mature and let Grammy decide whether they deserve it or not,You don't have any right to make someone think about the worth of their hard work,So Just chill and listen Dynamite.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

First of all I don't think you're an army and secondary their vocals are far better than these singers , BTS doesn't need autotune and haven't you seen the series BTS in the soop ..they were just having fun and in just few minutes while talking only they made a song ..can you think??? How come someone be so talented

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

seriously claimed to be an army but commenting negative about bts are you serious dude don't make me laugh..cannot sing live? too average for grammy? wow just wow

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Their vocals especially Jim's has been discussed in TIMES magazine. They have always sung live without autotune.You need to read up before commenting, GET EDUCATED

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You say BTS can't sing live....so can you please say those people, who you think can sing very beautifully live, to have the toughest choreography?? Hey, and if are even an ARMY, you would have literally felt their lyrics...pretty sad, people claim themselves as fans but don't show a sign...

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Plz dont say u r an army...Real armies know who they are...no offence

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Really I agree a very little yes, there are many great artists, singers, dancers, comedians, best lyrics, hotyest models, awesome producers and in everything everyone in this world is building every day by day. But you'll never see any person or team doing all these and they're noble.. they're beautiful, charming and valuable more than anyone in this world... And together all these they're powerful and they're ruling this world... I agree their can be great artists who deserve a type of grammy but BTS deserves everything my love, I understand you as a normal person also if you understand me atleast as a normal person? Then you're true army. And not? Then you're just trying to accept they're talented and you're just fake not feeling their real existence and change to this world... I trust you, Be truth

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They literally gain fans for their talent.Ok armchair?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Are u stupid how can u say u are an army if you have ever listened through their music it's always live you would get know once you listen to them and they have proved it they have the most views and likes on YouTube even through the going on pandemic they have always work hard and through dedication they came up to where they are now after struggle if you were an army you would never say that it's upto u but don't lie just because u don't know about them they are the most famous k-pop band please requesting you not to say such lies

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Cardi B had multiple nominations and won. She’s not that good. Taylor Swift also isn’t the best musician or singer. And she’s won multiple times.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Are you out of your mind are you even an army of you were you would have never said that you should look how they have earned whatever they have through their hardwork and dedication their songs are the best do u even know the struggles they went through if you are not interested then don't comment please and please don't say you are even an army if you were you would have never said that through them k-pop has become so famous and their videos are the best.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Their vocals aren't good.wgat are u speaking huh? Are u a true army, respect their talent.if u don't know how to respect anyone then don't even open ur mouth cause all that comes from ur mouth seems rubbish. They topped billboard for a month they will top Grammy as well. Then u will be burning huh? What ya say army's?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Will u please listen to the songs carefully , they can sing really well on live , I don't know y ur saying like this, first of all correct ur opinion don't act

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Inspite of all the negativity I'm getting on my views, I'll still stick to my original thoughts: I'm an ARMY, but I also know there are others far better than them. In no way am I degrading their hardwork or music. They're talented, hardworking young men, but Grammys? For that we all should wait and see who actually gets nominated. It's very rare that a foreign language gets Grammy nominations. If you don't know there's a separate Grammy show for Spanish language. Enrique Iglesias and Shakira get nominated there and win. Grammy Awards is very competitive and the jury has to be careful who they nominate and later pick the winner. If it was an audience poll then no doubt BTS would have won big. But AOTY, ROTY, SOTY, Best Engineered Album all this is a bit too far stretched.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Well I can say one thing sweetie that we don't care about ur opinion. They are talented af. Stop saying that ur an ARMY honey, cause ur not. And will see what ur reaction will be when they finally come home with a Grammy. Peace out sugarbun.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I personally think u r not an army. BTS vocals aren't Great come on they are known to be great and strong singing live. Grammy yes it's the biggest bt BTS aren't small either.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This is called FAKE ARMY..it looks like you haven't heard their songs at all....they lack alot??? you also lack a thing called BRAIN..

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sorry to say and even surprised you didnt know yourself.You are not an ARMY.Just because somebody says they are an anrmy doesnt prove that they are.It shows from the way you talk about the boys.For us true armys they are beyond words and perfection.I hope you keep away your erratic thoughts and stop being a Karen.Have a nice life!

Hehee

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Buddy, please don't talk about BTS lyrics not being beautiful and meaningful enough. You should actually go and listen to each one of their songs with the captions on and watch the explanations for each of their mvs.. I actually feel bad for you that you claim to be an army even though you think BTS aren't competent enough.. Becoz I mean isn't it ironical.. U stan them but don't think they're good enough? Then why not stan others?what's the reason for standing them then? I'm curious actually. And you think the awards they get are becoz of their fame? Isn't it hard stanning singers bout whom you have so many doubts and misconceptions? Please don't call yourself army until you believe in them from the depth of your heart. If this is the case.. In future if someone says that they've plagiarized someone's song.. You would easily believe that could be the case... That's scary. U should have faith in the people whom you favour.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Buddy, please don't talk about BTS lyrics not being beautiful and meaningful enough. You should actually go and listen to each one of their songs with the captions on and watch the explanations for each of their mvs.. I actually feel bad for you that you claim to be an army even though you think BTS aren't competent enough.. Becoz I mean isn't it ironical.. U stan them but don't think they're good enough? Then why not stan others?what's the reason for standing them then? I'm curious actually. You think it's their game which gets them awards? Isn't it hard stanning people whom u have so many doubts about?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Have you ever watched their live videos...u see how they dance powerfully...yet they vocals are perfect..they sing and dance at the same time..honestly i respect your opinion but what ur thinking is wrong..u better leave army fandom..u should instead be happy

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Listen to ON, STAY GOLD, FAKE LOVE, MAGIC SHOP , CRYSTAL SNOW if u r saying there vocals are average and see translation of love myself, sea, singularity, spring day, zero o'clock, whalien 52 if u are saying there lyricism is average

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Have u ever put eye on translation of there lyrics (born singer, sea, whalien 52 love myself and many more) u fake army

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The only reason why Justin and katy weren't able to win a grammy was because they were up against Adele in nominations both prism and purpose are beautiful albums but they just had the worst luck having to up against Adele who is one of the biggest artist this decade both critically and commercially it's known fact that everyone in the music industry wants to avoid clashing with her album cycles and it not because they are undeserving and I also would like to see that the deserving candidates u speak of like Ariana billie ellish can even come close to beating Adele in the Grammys

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

U better go and watch BTS Mr removed ON video in YT .....I bet you'll take your words back.....well I don't think that you r a true army

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I request u to go and watch BTS Mr removed ON video in yt ......I bet u take back what u said.....well I don't think u r a true army

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

So my dearest army, I think you should start by listening to BTS's songs first - with sound and captions turned ON!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I just became an army and the first thing I noticed about them was their talent. I've known about them for years but I never gave them a chance and I really feel like an idiot now because I feel like I was sleeping on an incredible boy group for years! Their lyrics are beautiful and meaningful and none of their songs are average, what do you even mean? Every song I've listened to has compelled me to listen to it several times in a row. Their performances are always top-notch and they give everything they do their all. Vocally, damn, I always get blown away. So I totally disagree with your comment. They deserve a Grammy so much but the Grammy's have lost their touch in the recent years it seems to me. They overlook a lot of deserving artists and it just doesn't feel just and right anymore so I don't really care about the grammy's. BTS will continue to be successful and amazing with or without a Grammy lmao

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You are fake army of no use.... Better leave our fandom. Our boys deserve Grammys and they are capable of it.... So just shut your mouth...

Lol no one cares about your opinion, fake army

Lol no one cares about your opinion, fake army

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You are absolutely right. Just watch their live performance in tiny desk concert and then come preaching your pointless thoughts. BTS sing so great live even while dancing such hard choreography. You are not even ARMY. You are just saying that to save yourself from being criticized. Their music is on whole another level( I don't know from where you get that their music is average) . Also mots7 was a masterpiece. It must get AOTY.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

First of all, I don’t think ur Army at all if these are views. I’d understand if said if u think that by UR OPINION u don’t think u should get it , but saying that they can’t sing live?! ( they sing amazingly well even while doing tough choreography ) and saying they ain’t got exemplary lyrics!? U have got to be kidding me cuz they have one of the best lyrical game out there. Also honestly I think Grammys are losing their relevance even in 2020 when Ariana didn’t win AOTY when she clearly deserved it ( not saying billies was bad but..) I’m not even gonna start with the AVERAGE remark.

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options