BTS: Suga has ARMY freaking out with his reaction to a True Beauty question; Shares his thoughts for 2021

BTS member Suga hosted a VLive recently where he spoke about a number of topics and mentioned True Beauty. He also shared his hope for 2021.

If you are a K-drama fan, you would be aware of True Beauty. For those unaware, the Korean drama is based on a webtoon of the same name. The tvN drama stars ASTRO member Cha Eun Woo, Moon Ga Young and Hwang In Yeop in the lead. While the internet hasn't stopped talking about it since the first episode premiered, an ARMY member decided to take a chance and ask BTS member Suga if he's watched it. The member posed the question during his recent VLive.

The Daechwita crooner confessed that he doesn't even know what it was. "What's true beauty?" he asked before confessing he doesn't watch many dramas or movies. The rapper's reaction to True Beauty was enough to leave fans talking. While a few fans applauded the question, others urged the singer to give it a try.

Check out a few reactions below:

While he might not know about True Beauty, Yoongi revealed that he was watching a few clips of Penthouse. The drama stars Lee Ji Ah, Uhm Ki Joon, Kim So Yeon, Yoon Jong Hoon and Eugene in the lead. He added that he has watched the Korean drama Sky Castle. The rapper added that he has one episode left.

Apart from talking about his viewing activities, Yoongi spoke about the upcoming year and his plans for 2021. The rapper revealed he wants to learn English. As translated by @BTStranslation_, Suga said, "What do I do in New Year? I need to start learning English. Ah, New Year isn't that far." He added, "I hope next year everyone stays healthy and the situation around the world gets better." He also revealed he is working on some new music.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: BTS: Suga REVEALS still unable to use left arm in latest Vlive; V surprises ARMY by gatecrashing Yoongi's chat

Anonymous 2 months ago

They're too busy, so what if he doesn't know the drama?

Anonymous 2 months ago

I am following the webtoon but these days I feel like she is dragging with the flash back and stuff it's good though. I like Seojun but I love Suho and ship Jugyeong and Suho. Hope that's the end Jugyeong with Suho.

Anonymous 2 months ago

HE DOES NOT know alot about fashion and beauty BUT he is very creative......

Anonymous 2 months ago

Who ever this is u are very mean....TODAY is V"s BIRTHDAY AND YOU MAKE comments about them and I don't know do u know them but they are sweet and kind so stop............

Anonymous 2 months ago

it would have been more surprising if a korean said '' what is BTS ''... agree or not

Anonymous 2 months ago

The reply would be they are living under a rock.... Lol

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don't know the drama or the webtoon, and I don't care.

Anonymous 2 months ago

BTS doesn't have time for K-Drama. They have their own.

Anonymous 2 months ago

True it doesn't matter if they know about any drama or not and it isn't a big deal according to me to know of any drama

Anonymous 2 months ago

I haven't seen the kdrama, but I've read the webtoon and there's a big BTS reference in it. To those who've watched it, is the reference also in the drama (please say yes)?

Anonymous 2 months ago

Look the Drama is way to different from the comic. Only a few things match like how she met Suho etc. And everything is different but it is good. You should give it a try. If you don't know where to watch. There is a app Viki and a website dramacool you can watch it from there.

Anonymous 2 months ago

There’s not that big of a reference in the webtoon. Just their covers. And I don’t think it will be there in the drama cause in the webtoon they never mentioned the name BTS but they did show their faces.( the drawing of the members). And in the drama, they don’t really mention any of the real grp names. So let’s see in the future episodes.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I haven't watched True Beauty either but I've read the webtoon. There's a big BTS reference in it, so to those who've watched it, is it also in the kdrama (please say yes)?

Anonymous 2 months ago

I have watched it it's so amazing I recommend you to watch it too

Anonymous 2 months ago

U have watched it it's so amazing I recommend you to watch it too

Anonymous 2 months ago

idk maybe later but there's a reference to seventeen they change it to eighteen

Anonymous 2 months ago

No, I haven’t seen it yet. Maybe they’ll put it in a later episode.