Cha Eun Woo pens down a heartfelt invitation for his future wedding; Expresses earnest desire to get married

Updated on Feb 09, 2021 02:20 PM IST  |  4.5M

Cha Eun Woo is on a roll. *SPOILERS ALERT* Following the massive success of tvN's True Beauty, where he played the handsome, but cold Lee Suho, who eventually reunites with Lim Ju Gyeong (Moon Ga Young) after a brief separation; has been winning hearts with his charming presence in Master In The House. The actor has been a fixed cast member of the show since May 3, 2020. In the latest episode of Master In The House, celebrity couple In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun made an appearance together. The power couple got married in 2014 and have two daughters. Prior to their marriage, the two actors starred together in the dramas Aeja’s Older Sister, Minja in 2008 and Happy Ending in 2012.

In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun shared their honest thoughts about love, marriage and companionship on the show. According to a report by X-Sports via Soompi, So Yi Hyun explained “It’s really important to marry someone who you can communicate with. More than anything else, you have to be able to communicate and understand each other. Someone with whom you can share your innermost thoughts. If you meet someone who doesn’t get embarrassed while sharing deep thoughts, then you shouldn’t let that person go." Cha Eun Woo, who was sincerely listening to the conversation, was seemingly touched by the couple's heartfelt words.

Cha Eun Woo admitted that his personal desire to get married is aroused, thanks to In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun's rock-solid marriage. He expressed, “I feel really envious while listening to this. I didn’t believe in 'a match made in heaven’, but I think you really are a match made in heaven.”

He further expressed that he is "envious" of the idea that a "spouse and family, is someone you can share your weaknesses with". He cried inconsolably, as he earnestly expressed his desire to get married in the future, “I really want to get married. It’s not easy to meet a partner with whom you can share your weaknesses. I’m really envious of the idea that a spouse and a family can give you that.”

Eun Woo explained that he craves true companionship and someone he can share his "innermost thoughts with". He also admitted he hasn't found anyone yet who understands him. Lee Seung Gi cheered him by saying that they were on his side.

Towards the end, Eun Woo penned down his future wedding invitation, pouring his heart out. He wrote "On a day when the whole world appeared beautiful and warm, we met the person whom we could trust to be on our side, who can embrace our weaknesses. Hand in hand, we will walk into the future. We are now becoming a married couple".

ALSO READ: True Beauty: Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo and Hwang In Yeop leave fans emotional with heartfelt farewell snaps

Cha Eun Woo has also released Love So Fine, as part of True Beauty, OST Part 8.

Do you like Master In The House? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments below.

Comments
Anonymous : actually u both make a good pair in the drama
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : Sometimes you don't get what you want at that moment in time, but one thing is sure that you will always be given what you need the most at that point in life. I am sure the person will come o you, just be patient
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : I think you guys i've find each other
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : Cute couple
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : I think Chan eun woo likes moon ga young You guys are a perfect couple and I think she would like you back then plus you always look at her like you love her so much so I think you guys would be good together and it doesn’t matter about the age
REPLY 9 5 months ago
Anonymous : He looks at her like he loves her? What are you? a mind reader? LMFAO. I'm supportive no matter who he ends up with, but you shouldn't be stating their relationship like that. It can cause misunderstandings, they could just be really close friends, or they're secretly dating. We wouldn't know unless it is publicly announced from a legitimate source. Let's not make assumptions :)
REPLY 9 4 months ago
Anonymous : I totally agree
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : awww i love him
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : sucks to not be loved. been there and still am
REPLY 2 6 months ago
Anonymous : Wish u good luck hope u find her
REPLY 7 7 months ago
Anonymous : Too young to think about marriages
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : He's an adult. He's like 23 or 24 years old. This is the right time to be thinking about marriage. My brother got married at 20 years old and he's living a happy life with his wife and baby girl.
REPLY 10 6 months ago
Anonymous : Oppa .... I wish you all the best and find your true soulmate partner. A well wisher & also biggest fan of you ,From West Bengal,India.
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : Oppa, you will find your true love if you will look for me^^
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : Stop saying Oppa you're probably not even Korean stop saying it, it's cringey af
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : You don't have to be a Korean, to call him oppa. I mean Oppa means brother, consequently you could call anyone brother
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : awww. I knew that you'll be a good husband. I hope that if you find your true love, you'll stay together as a couple that'll love each other until eternity. Goodluck to you, oppa.
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : He is so sweet and innocent...I hope he meets his perfect partner
REPLY 18 7 months ago
Anonymous : I wish him all the best and find his true soulmate partner.
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : Eun wo is very lively..so he deserves someone who has a very soft heart..may god bless him and hope that whatever he wants he get ...Love you from Bangladesh..I am so far from you still I hope and pray that you do well in everything
REPLY 9 7 months ago
Anonymous : Although it is not easy to find a soulmate, stay strong, since this is especially difficult in the entertainment industry!!!
REPLY 22 7 months ago
Anonymous : Eun Woo is so sweet and innocent. I hope he can remain this way and keep a pure heart. ❤
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : Don't worry eun woo, you'll be find someone "a match made in heaven" for you in the future, now you are to young, you can treasure more wealth for your old life with whom you heart.
REPLY 6 7 months ago
Anonymous : You are still very young don't worry you have your whole life ahead of you, just keep an open mind and a prayerful heart. I'm sure you'll meet that person.
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : Pray my dear, God will surely give your dream woman.
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : And I wish he will find someone good who will love and support our eunwoo ya the way we (his fans) do!..cnt wait to see our boy in a relationship and get married!
REPLY 12 7 months ago
Anonymous : No need to be envious dear because your Match in heaven is coming pretty soon
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : Dont worry dear. Youre still young.just enjoy your life. And always pray to God she will give you a right woman whom you will live for the rest of your life
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : i wonder he want find who good women i hope he one day marry women
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Dont be envious,dear. You will soon find your match and I hope you found your happiness with them
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : I hope eun woo that you found your match made in heaven and live happily with her
REPLY 7 7 months ago
Anonymous : Don't worry eunwoo you have ga young
REPLY 6 7 months ago
Anonymous : Yessss!!!
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : Oh my godddd please make it happennnnn❤️
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : Yesssss...pleas make it happen
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : did they are been together in real i.e are they going to marry each other in real??pls tell me
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : Sorry but our ships also can mentally pressure him , so it's best to let him be with anyone he wants to and we shall all support and love him
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : YESS I FEEL LIKE THEY'D BE SO GOOD TOGETHER
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Id rather wanna support him all the way than ship him. I love the girl from the True Beauty. It’s just that, I’d rather want to have him enjoy and have fun looking for his match. Than us shipping him that may only lead pressure to him.
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : Omg yesss
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Omg yesss
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Ga young is older than him.... A few years. But age won't matter, would it?
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : I love you cha eun woo
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : As fan of eunwoo I wish him best of luck for future .whoever became her life partner I wish them aswome and blissful life
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : That's the dumbest thing you can say to him
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : How can you say that. He just said that he didn't met someone who will understand him. So please don't ship to much, it will pressure him. Please pray for him that he becomes successful in the future and find his perfect match.
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : wtf man...it's his choice.
REPLY 0 1 month ago