Dear Eonni: A fanboy from India reaches out to his favourite BLACKPINK Noona Jisoo with a sweet letter

Updated on Jan 07, 2021 11:45 PM IST  |  2.6M

BLACKPINK members are busy with a number of activities lately. While Rosé and Lisa are preparing for their solo debut, Jisoo will be seen making her acting debut with Snowdrop. Jennie will be joining the trio later this month for their online concert The Show. While fans are eagerly waiting for all these events to pan out, a fanboy from India penned a letter gushing about K-pop girl group and revealed Jisoo is his favourite. Ankit Hanutiya from the country revealed that he loves Jisoo's vocals and visuals.

Read his letter below:

Dear Noona,

Ankit Hanutiya from India here, I am a big fan of K Pop which I can't explain to you especially Blackpink. One day I was watching videos on YouTube that I saw a music video Kill This Love from Blackpink which I saw and I couldn't say what a great song it was. I have since watched all of their videos. I am learning the Korean language to understand their songs but I am not proficient in it yet I am still trying. I love all the members of Blackpink Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rosé especially Jisoo. I love her vocals and visuals. One of her specialities is that she can also rap. And the funny thing is that she doesn't know how to speak English very well(well I don't know how to speak English so well). Still, I like her Best. I have been a K Pop fan or Blackpink fan 1.5 years now. I hope you read this is the only Noona, I think Jisoo is so cute and best. Stay Safe and Be Happy BLACKPINK.

Lots of love and affection

From a Blink

Ankit Hanutiya

Want to let out in words, your undying fondness for your favourite K-drama and K-pop stars? Email your open letter to: editorial@pinkvilla.com, mentioning your full name and country. The opportunity is open to readers from across the globe.

ALSO READ: Dear Eonni: A fan from the Philippines hopes to meet IZ*ONE member Yena in seven years time

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

Comments
User Avatar
Anonymous : Hi Please tell me beacus i cant travelling to korea.I'm iranian
REPLY 1 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Can anyone please tell me where bts lives!?!
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : Dholakpur
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : Dholakpur or Pehelwanpur
REPLY 0 10 months ago
REPLY 1 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : He like me . I am Indian and I am also learning Korean to understand their song. This boy writing a letter for jisoo wow
REPLY 3 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : How did he write a letter?I mean how did he get the address ?can anyone plz tell me
REPLY 4 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I don't know how he got the address but. I know for sure that this used to be their address: Mapo-gu-wausan-ro 19- gil 18. I'll try to get the address of YG for ya
REPLY 4 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : can anyone tell me every BLACKPINK member telegram ID and BTS members too
REPLY 3 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I know bts adress where they live when they are in Korea cause my big sister lives in Korea Seoul and one day she met bts and than she was just going somewhere and seen bts with security entering to the apartment she daily goes there and see bts but sometime they were late so she came back to her apartment and bts I'd I know but I can't tell it's a secret!! I had even sended gift on Jk birthday on that adress and they received it I know you can't believe but I don't care cause I am so happy that I know their address and I'd and something else too hehe
REPLY 3 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yiu and the other guy that replied to you are weirdos. Stop stalking people.
REPLY 0 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : i found jisoo's telegram account.
REPLY 0 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Can you tell me Jisso telegram ID...?
REPLY 3 10 months ago