Dear Oppa: A fan from India REVEALS the 1st thing she likes about Jimin is his affection towards BTS members

Updated on Nov 21, 2020 11:10 AM IST  |  4.7M

In our latest series, Dear Oppa, we give a platform to loyal fans of K-drama and K-pop to express their love and admiration dedicated to their favourites using the power of words. At a time when most of us are relying on entertainment to distract us from 2020, many of us have relied on Korean entertainment, specifically, to give us a sort of semblance.

Today's letter has been written by Ramya from India to BTS member Jimin, in which she reveals how it's ChimChim's attitude that she finds to be the most admirable quality about the Filter singer. Read her letter below:

Dear Jimin (Cutie Pie),

I am very glad that I got an opportunity to share my feelings through Pinkvilla. This letter is from a fangirl from India.

Firstly, I would like to thank Jimin oppa for filling my loneliness life into cheerful with your sweet voice and dedication. You inspired me a lot through your songs. I love your smile. I feel very happy when you smile so, please continue being the same. When it comes to your attitude you will always be there for support, love and affection for ur members when they feel low that's the first thing I like in you oppa.

I am not a fan who can attend your concert or fan meeting now but for sure I will do in my near future. I was sad that I couldn't attend "Map of the soul ON:E" concert as I was not able to afford but felt happy for fellow armys who attended the concert

I will always support BTS until my last breath. Keep on sharing your music, stay safe and be healthy. SARANGHAE.

Sincerely,
Your true fan.

ALSO READ: Dear Oppa: A fan from India thanks BTS leader RM aka Kim Namjoon for making her youth colourful

Want to let out in words, your undying fondness for your favourite K-drama and K-pop stars? Email your open letter to: editorial@pinkvilla.com, mentioning your full name and country. The opportunity is open to readers from across the globe.

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

Comments
Anonymous : I love u BTS,I purple u BTS
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : Hello BTS. I am a big fan of yours. I like you very much after my mom. You take care of your body very carefully.
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hello BTS. My name is kani. I am a big fan of yours. I like you very much after my mom. You take care of your body very carefully.
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hello BTS. My name is kani.i am a big fan of yours. I like you very much after my mom. You take care of your body very carefully.
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : I love your song Dynamite, So Catchy!!
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : HI BTS I AM your biggest fan you guys are the best and have the best music.Your my favorite boy band in the world.You guys always make my day with your music it inspires me to be just like you when i get older your truly inspiring
REPLY 8 10 months ago
Anonymous : It will be nice if these messages are forwarded on weverse
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hello BTS if you all read this I will be so very very happy!!!.Thank you so much to all of you guys "made always my day" and you all guys "inspired a lot of Fans" and im a little sad because i couldn't attend "Concert's and Fan Meeting" but its ok."BTS please don't change".And be Happy to your lives and to all you BTS saranghe나는 너희 모두를 사랑한다.By:May❤
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : You better go and watch be album Life goes on
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : I submitted two letters through pinkvilla but I don't think this were coveyed to them I love all the 7 members of BTS they inspire me alot hope this is got to you I know that it's not so easy to meet you Yeah! I wanna meet you but as a star I am just 13yrs girl arya agnihotri from India still I dream to meet you I want to become everything I want I wanna sing you are my inspiration you all inspire me by your music your passion your personality hope I meet you some day till the time don't forget me.. To all the 7 members By just a girl with dreams
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hii BTS , I want to thank you ( specially Mr. RM) because you guys were my partners when I was felling alone in my hostel days (to be honest I got connected with you all when u all were already famous but i m glad I did) Well for Mr. RM thank you for been a leader and giving message to love yourself. Hope BTS to reach the highest point of sky and still get love they get now but with multiple of infinity. And last but not least Mr jin - i really like your jokes that way to say is awesome and at last your laugh ( keep smiling) Lot, lot, lot of Respect from this Indian Army, Bye. Thank you
REPLY 9 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hii! I am your big fan I am a child and I love your songs because of your hard working and I am so happy to be BTS army
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hlo I am also want to write a letter to them how can I write a letter and send them please reply because they changed my life and saranghaeyoo BTS and I LOVE YOU BTS always l am supporting for you and always l am loving to you lI love you so so so much and importent I LOVE YOU JUNG KOOK always and I am waiting for you life long wanna meet you all guys stay safe stay with home stay healthy saranghaeyoo BTS I am army girl in India forever ok guys BYE Love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 8 10 months ago
Anonymous : I also wrote a letter to bts That's not shown here but im okay if any army's message apper here. Im so glad to see an Indian army letter here.this is second time to see any Indian army Me too , really can't afford their tickets but i wish they will come here in India' to meet their huge fan here also ..
REPLY 11 10 months ago
Anonymous : hi I also want to write a letter to them how can I write a letter and send them plz reply bcz I want them to know how they change my life kamshamnida Borahae
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : How can I write a letter
REPLY 5 10 months ago
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : I don't know sorry
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : Annyeonghasayo Chonun uma imnidha I want to speak more but now i am speachless omg first bts oppas saranghaeyoo i want to see u in my life atleast one time , i don't know y i love u so much but one thing i can't live without u guys dhomu dhomu saranghaeeyooo opppaaaassss.
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Saranghae BTS , i understand now how you support armies through tough times it really means a lot to me to be in this fandom please keep making music together .
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : I think that goes same for me as well because I can't afford to attend the concert or I say to buy a album of yours. I'm very thankful for BTS who came to my life when I'm going through the darkness. Now I can clearly see my goals and one day I'll achieve them for sure. Thanks for giving the confidence that I am writing this here. I didn't hv that too. Always grateful.
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : I love it the message that that she right it it was so beautiful the message And i want to the people who read this message to send tow bts Hi bts i am a fan girl and i am from ethiopian but i live in jaddeh and i am 13 years old going to 14 years old and love to give you this message to you that i love you and i will be you army forever and ever and i want you to be fine and healhty and more strong then before and to be fine from coved 19 i wish to meet you samedays and go to your fan sing i love you bts and i will be you army forver even if i dont have any thing about you but i will still be your army and stay by your sied i wish all to be fine healthy strong all of you i love you bts forver and ever And i wish you read this message all of you and i want you all to be happy as every day and more be happy all of you that is my dream that i want to came ture love you all BTS From your army
REPLY 7 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hi BTS I am a fan girl from india . Hope I would ever got a chance to meet you . I can't explain how crazy I become when I put my earphones and put 8d BTS music and close my eyes and just imagine you . That time I fell like you are with me . Thanku for being a part of my life and also thanks a lot for making me smile . Love you BTS . I hope my dearest idol Suga is alright with the shoulder injury . Stay safe stay healthy bye
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : Hello BTS i am a fangirl from India...i just wanna say that i love you so so so much u all have inspired us a lot, gave motivation n all...we will always give our love and support to you all until our last breath.... Kim taehyung:- V i just wanna say that you are very cute, handsome, smart and lovely person and our cute tiger cub..i have seen some videos that you have supported all of your BTS members will is really great so keep supporting your members and always keep shining ❤ Jungkook:- i wanna say that you are the best and lovely person you are our cute bunny...i really love your smile keep shining always and keep entertaining us❤ Jin:- i wanna say that you are really funny and amazing person you are our worldwide handsome always...some people say that you are not good dancer or singer but for me you are the no.1 best dancer and singer ..love you❤ Suga:- i wanna say that you are also most funny and cute person you are our cute cat....i hope you are alright...so come to india with fit and healthy body love u always J-hope:- i wanna say that you are really funny and cute person ever i really love your voice...you are our sunshine..keep shining ❤ Jimin:- i wanna say that you are our mochi...and very funny cute and handsome person love you❤ Kim namjoon:- i wanna say that i really live your rapping its really awesome...keep it up! You all are our inspiration motivation and power.....so keep making amazing songs Love you so much BTS LOTS OF LOVE FROM INDIA
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : Love u Jimin. Love u BTS, wanna meet you all guyz..
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : Love you Jimin. Fan from Bhutan
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : waw si j avais les mos pour écrire se que je ressens aux mambr de BTS particulièrement à jimin je le forai mais je ne trouve pas les mots pour vous dire que je vous aime de mon coeur
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : Yes how to write a letter please tell me
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : Please even I want to know how to write that..... I want to write to my bias
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : Click on the link given above.
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : Wow... I too wanna do something.. how can i also send letter?
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : Amazing. How can I send a letter too?
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : Click the link dear which is given at the bottom of the letter editorial@pinkvilla.com
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Love you BTS my laughters, my mood makers, my everything...keep rocking we will be supporting you till the last..
REPLY 10 10 months ago