Dear Oppa: A young Indian ARMY’s works hard to achieve her dream of meeting BTS’ V and Jimin

Published on Oct 08, 2021 12:55 PM IST  |  138.3K

BTS V and Jimin
BTS V and Jimin; Picture Courtesy: BIGHIT Music

BTS’ ‘95 liners’- V and Jimin are known to be the goofiest duo of BTS and why wouldn’t they be? They are the charming and hilarious pranksters of the group and the rest of the septet can vouch for it. Two strong vocalists with sleek face structures and strong stage presence have become devastating heartthrobs that all the ARMYS love.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Pushpam from India to BTS’ V and Jimin. Read her letter below.

Dear taehyung oppa

My dream is to meet you someday and to have a handshake with you. oppa my English is not well so I hope you don't mind .oppa saranghae infinite I want see you to the rest of my life.your song is make me feel so so so much better when I feel I am nothing and I can't do anything but when I hear your song I feel I can do it you taught me how to do well at anything and love myself .when I start hear your voice it's make me calm and happy.you are so handsome in this world not only your face but also your heart is so much pretty in this world in my thoughts.i wish you are always happy .I know you are a part of biggest band in this world you do whatever you want but you are also a human so I wish your all dreams come true .I want you win a Grammy all year cause you and also your member of bts deserve this.you all teach me no one with perfection on anything your work and dedication to what your dream is make perfect you.you all teach me how to smile in all situations . when I see bts song it's make me happy and teach me how to fight with my negative thought in my mind .oopa I wanna meet you.i don't know how I met you but I sure I meet cauze you all teach me not give up in my at anything you know what oopa when I feel I can't do anything then I say to myself how I give cauze I army I don't give up .I want to learn korean because I love korean language .I like you oppa you are so much handsome and cute .I like your style .I also love jimin oopa .jimanah you are so cute .you know what oppa I like jimin .I will meet you and jimin oppa someday .jimin oppa teach me don't think about others just be yourself everywhere.i love jimin oppa his smile is so cute. sarenghae oopa jimin and taehyung oppa

Also Read: The 26 Korean words that recently got added to the Oxford dictionary

Join the biggest community of K-Pop fans live on Pinkvilla Rooms to get one step closer to your favourite K-Celebs! Click here to join.

Want to let out in words, your undying fondness for your favourite K-drama and K-pop stars? Email your open letter to: editorial@pinkvilla.com, mentioning your full name and country. The opportunity is open to readers from across the globe. Your letters may also feature on our official Instagram page Hallyutalk as well so don't forget to follow us there!

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

Comments
Anonymous : My god !!!!!!! I am their fan tooooo !!!!!!! I have a dream too
REPLY 1 4 days ago
Anonymous : Me too an Army from Kerala - India. My name is Anne Sebastian. One of my biggest dream is to meet BTS. You seven are my inspiration,world, and you guys keeping my face smiling always.First of all Guys you taught me to 'Love myself ' ;I am al
REPLY 0 4 days ago
Anonymous : Hiii... Oppa RM i am jyothi from india i am a huge fan to you and your are my inpriration , oppa i just want to ask you one thing that who can take the decision of a gorl with out her permision , how can a girl life can be planned without nowing to her because i am facing with same problem many timea i try texted to you in many ways but i noww it all comes to trash because of your bussy sheldual sorry for my poor english , oppa RM i see you in a video that is i think you arevat unicef thatvwas your speech and that was first i see you i really dont now about BTS i just attrackted to your speech later i searched about you and i came through your background and about BTS , i really love you and your ideas i respect you a lot , now i am strucked in between a emotions and my dreems i to dreemed like a little girl dream , i want ro be a independent girl i want to go to UK for my graduation but my familly is not ready to support me , they want to arrenge me a marriege because my dad married because my older sister was marry a person who was not liked by my dad now he is feeling that i too marrie a person with out his decision along with that my sept mother all ways trying to make trouble me ,she always want to make my marrige but i dont want to bee a someones wife with out any achievment i have a dreems and i want to reach it i just want to proof me , i want to be some thing not nothing , beeing born like a girl is it my sin how can a person jurge a ideas of a human wit
REPLY 0 5 days ago
Anonymous : Hi iam also an indian army from tamil nadu my wish also to talk with them ☺️☺️
REPLY 2 5 days ago
Anonymous : Hello..I'm also an indian army...jk is my bias but also I love them equally..hope I will meet them one day ..the fact I always cry for them every day...they come in my dream..I love them so much ... saranghae bts
REPLY 1 5 days ago
Anonymous : I love v Jimin and jungkook i really wanted to meet him
REPLY 1 5 days ago
Anonymous : And i meet him
REPLY 0 5 days ago
Anonymous : Hii i am a collage student and i love bts all members and i pray to god
REPLY 0 5 days ago
Anonymous : I also wanna meet V, jungkook,RM, suga, hope,jimin jin
REPLY 2 5 days ago
Anonymous : Hayyy jimin I love you so muchh
REPLY 0 4 days ago
Anonymous : Hi I am Indian army I love taehyung ...all ur wish come true...be happy always ...In this magic word meet u soon ta..
REPLY 1 5 days ago
Anonymous : I also want to meet them talk to them I am also Pakistan
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : I also want to meet them,talk to them I am also indian
REPLY 2 6 days ago
Anonymous : I also wanted to meet them all I am Indian
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Hi I am small fan of BTS from India.mee to want to meet you guys ✌️
REPLY 2 6 days ago
Anonymous : Hiii... I'm a big fan of bts.and I also want to meet you guys
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Hiii... I'm an army... I want to meet you my guys
REPLY 2 6 days ago
Anonymous : Hi I am Indian Army ♥️ love from Ap ...want to meet u all....jungkook,v,RM,jimin, Jin,J hope,
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Also suga wanna meet u all....love from Ap
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Hi I am an Indian army from Rajasthan Alwar. me too want to meet BTS
REPLY 1 6 days ago