Did Hyun Bin purchase a USD 4.3 million villa to prepare for marriage with Son Ye Jin? Actor's agency RESPONDS

6 months ago  |  4M

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are truly a match made in heaven, who made fans' hearts flutter out loud with their passionate chemistry in Crash Landing on You. 2021 started off an exciting note as it was revealed that the co-stars were infact dating for the past few months with Ye-jin even taking to Instagram to share her honest feelings about falling in love with a wonderful man like Bin.

With a dating confirmation, what usually follows is marriage rumours. According to a recent report by Ilyo Newspaper, Hyun Bin has purchased 70-pyeong (approximately 2,491 sq. ft) luxury villa at Guri, Gyeonggi Province for a steep price of 4.8 billion won (USD 4.3 million). What's interesting is how Ilyo further reported that Bin may have purchased the villa with marriage in his mind as the penthouse can be used by one generation. Moreover, regarding details of the expensive villa, it's considered to be an eco-friendly neighbourhood which is adjacent to Seoul. Many Korean celebrities and artists like Park Jin-young and Oh Yeon-seo reside in the same neighbourhood.

Clarifying his stance on the report, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment stated, "It was not purchased as a marital home. We cannot confirm the details because this concerns a private residence."

Do you still think marriage may be in the immediate future for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments section below.

ALSO READ: Hyun Bin thanks girlfriend Son Ye Jin at APAN Star Awards; Says she helped him shine in Crash Landing On You

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin recently won brownie points for his thoughtful words for Ye-jin post winning a Daesang for playing Ri Jung-hyuk in Crash Landing on You at the APAN Star Awards 2020. During his winning speech, the 38-year-old actor gushed about his loving girlfriend's brilliant acting as Yoon Se-ri in CLOY.

Comments
Anonymous : I see their many drama,s it's good they would have cute child
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : this literally like a kdrama AHHH but this should be their own privacy!!! pRivAcY JiGeuM!!!
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am so happy for them.May God Bless them. I wish them all the best!! They are amazing people.
REPLY 5 5 months ago
Anonymous : Just a question, I am also a fan of that romantic movie. However, can somebody clarify if he is married or not. Thanks in advance
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : No, no they're not married. ITS CLEARLY WRITTEN; SEO YE JIN (GIRL-FRIEND) in the subheading.
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I wish them happiness and hope they get whatever they want because they deserve it. They both are great actors and they seem to be very happy together.
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : My favorite series! I have watched it several times! The couple have great chemistry and I hope they stay together forever because they belong together! I love them !
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : Speculations! Speculations! As the saying goes ‘No Smoke Without Fire’. Leave them be
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : Sok boldogságot nektek
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'd be happy to get married and have a great home. I wish them two good luck!!!!
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I think the home probably is.....They are Very popular K Stars.... I don't we need to worry about their privacy.... We're fans who wish them well
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : We should give them privacy
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : Por favor, dejenlos tranquilos, es cosa de él para loque él quiera, por favor..
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : Ojalá pronto haya boda, hacen una hermosa pareja!!!
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : I cant wait these good couple get married and 1 day they have kids.look like hyung bin is a good man that really he can protect and love his family
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : Parabéns pra eles...fazem um casal perfeito...espero que eles se casem e sejam muito felizes....
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : I love that couple
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : Shouldn't we give them some privacy
REPLY 7 5 months ago
Anonymous : Could be an invesment? He is smart guy
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : C? who knows about future....? Could be an investement? Congratulatons he is smart guy
REPLY 5 5 months ago