Grow a Beard Bollywood style! Pick your favourite!

Discussion,salman khan,Ranbir Kapoor,Shahid Kapoor,Hrithik Roshan,aamir khan,shah rukh khan,Sidharth Malhotra,Varun Dhwan
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

There’s always a huge debate on whether men look better with a stubble or in their clean shaven avatars. We all have our personal favourites. And when it comes to Bollywood, things are no different. While most of the times, Bollywood's hottest men stay clean-shaven, we love seeing a hint of facial hair on them. Let’s have a look at the sexiest beards in Bollywood. Don't forget to tell us, which Bollywood celebrity looks the best with a beard?

Salman Khan is frequently seen in a rough look. Needless to say, his rusty look always attracts a huge fan following across the globe and is something you just can't miss.

Remember how his french beard in the movie “Chak De India” was highly appreciated? He was lately seen with a stubble and that definitely made the temperature soar. SRK will also be seen in a sharp bearded look for his upcoming film 'Raees'.

The Greek God of B-town can carry a clean shaven as well as a rusty, beard style quite elegantly. However, we feel the stubble suits him more than the clean shaven look.

The Mr. Perfectionist – Aamir Khan always looks handsome whatever and whenever he opts for something different. The 'Lagaan' star has even made it to the list of Hottest Bearded Men of Bollywood.

The student of the year actor, who mostly prefers sporting a clean-shaven look, is seen flaunting a rough look in 'Brothers' which we think, is quite catchy and hot.

Shahid Kapoor looks quite fab sporting a stubble. His appearances in a clean shaven look have also been appreciated but the current stubble style kills it all; Be it 'Haider', 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', or the new look in 'Shaandaar' where he sports a hot bearded look.

Bollywood heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor looks pretty graceful in a beard. He's simply classy and uber cool. Remember the 'Ilahi' song in 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani', that was simply so dashing. 

The Badlapur actor brought more intensity and broodiness to his character with a heavy bearded look. He totally lived the character!

Comments

shahid kapoor.

Ranveer Singh Gunday Look is the best beard in bollywood

Salman without a doubt! He has great looks!

only shahid kapoor, the hottest man in bollywood.

Seriously , where is Fawad and Ranveer ?????

Sid and Ranbir looks very good with beard... But I want to see Ranveer too in this list ... How you forgot him ??? RAM RAJADI :p

Salman...always!! Hands down!

where is ranveer singh?

I love SRK and Salman with beards. Siddarth is hot (Hassee toh Phasee) but without a beard. He is the only one with facial hair that takes away from his handsome looks Hope he returns to his clean shaven look asap. But SRK and Salman bearded are supers sexy. And thank you for not including Fawad. Keep this Indian.

Salmans beard in kick is no good. His beard in Bajrangi made him look so dashing!!!

SRK.

for me it is SRK one and only he is sooooooo hot and secy overload uuummmuuuaaacccchhhh

My salman khan

Siddharth and Ranbir are as ordinary with beards on them as they are without beards.Amir looks like an adult movie star.For me its Salman first and then Shahrukh.

salman !!!

SRK looks the sexiest.

Shah Rukh and then everyone else. He wins by miles.

SRK for sure.

Where is FAWAD KHAN??, nobody looks better than him....

They all look good with those beards but I have to go with SRK and you all know that's saying something because several of my husbands are actually up there with him and I picked him over them.

Srk

Salman khan

sk.

shahid kapoor.

seriously where is ranveer singh ,he is very sexy

i found ranveer with his beard very sexy

My hrithik wins all the way, he is really sexy with or without beard. But i find him more and more sexy with beard.

Fawad Khan looks hot with beard

shut up .......please...

Shahid!

shahid kapoor.

duggu with or without a beard, anytime.

SRK

SRK without a second thought! He owns it. Looks so sexy and perfect.

Add new comment