Deepak Dobriyal - Tanu Weds Manu Returns

Kartik Aryan - Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Role – Female

Kangana Ranaut - Tanu Weds Manu Returns 

Nushrat Barucha - Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2

Lara Dutta - Singh Is Bling 

Bhumi Pednekar - Dum Laga Ke Haisha

BIG Star Most Entertaining Comedy Film

Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karu - Abbas Mustan/Pooja Entertainment PK - Rajkumar Hirani/Vidhu Vinod Chopra

Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 - Luv Ranjan/Viacom 18 Motion Pictures Tanu Weds Manu Returns - Anand L Rai/Eros International

Welcome Back - Aneez Bazmi/Firoz Nadiadwala

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Male

Ayushman Khurana - Dum Laga Ke Haisha 

R. Madhvan - Tanu Weds Manu Returns

Ranbir Kapoor - Tamasha 

Salman Khan - Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

Ranveer Singh - Dil Dhadakne Do

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Female

Anushka Sharma - Dil Dhadakne Do 

Deepika Padukone - Tamasha

Kangana Ranaut - Tanu Weds Manu Returns 

Sonam Kapoor - Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

BIG Star Most Entertaining Romantic Film

Dum Laga Ke Haisha - Sharat Katariya/Yashraj 

Tanu Weds Manu Returns - Anand L Rai/Eros International

Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - Sooraj Barjatya/Rajshree Productions 

Tamasha - Imtiaz Ali/UTV Motion Pictures

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Male

Kapil Sharma - Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karu 

Omkar Kapoor - Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2

Gurmeet Choudhary - Khamoshiyan 

Sooraj Pancholi - Hero

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female

Anushka ranjan - Wedding Pulao 

Akshara Hasan - Shamitabh

Athya Shetty - Hero 

Bhumi Pednekar - Dum Laga Ke Haisha

Sana Kapoor - Shaandar 

Harshaali Malhotra - Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Comments

If sonam is nominated for prdp fr best actress, then jacquelind should be nominated for brothers. Her acting was so much better

Sonam nominated even fr best dancer? Haha joke of the year. Her dance in prdp was so bad.

Kalki and richa not nominated?

Jackie shroff not nominated for brothers? Akshay and sid not nominated for action actor fr brothers?

salman is winner

all i'm gonna say is two things, 1. Anushka better win an award because she deserves it 2. Where the hell is Kalki? she was absolutly amazing in Margarita with a straw!?

Where the Hell is "Byomkesh Bakshi" ?????

deepika all the way!!!!

This award show always airs on New Years Eve. They never nominate the films released in December. Those will be nominated next year.

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Social Role??? what the hell is the category social.. they should just stick to a peoples choise awards.

This seems like a joke. I feel a few more actors from Masaan should be nominated. And Kalki is not even mentioned wtf?

Is this some kind of a joke?

Awards sole purpose is to encourage talent and also appreciate unique roles & movies. For those who are complaining about sonam's nomination - please relax. Sonam was a perfect cast and did full justice to her character/role. She deserves to be nominated. It is an universal truth that meryl streep and robert deniro are powerful performers. They get nominated for lead/supporting roles every year they have had a release. Like Jennifer lawrence said "I beat meryl" in jest, jennifer won the oscar does not mean her performance was better than meryl's - may be her role/character and the movie was more impactful or powerful. The winner is always the collective effort of the director/story/character and then acting. What is so wrong in encouraging talents by nominating them? We all know SRK has won so many awards - he did not deserving of half the awards. Imagine 10-12 years the only three who won filmfare awards were srk, hrithik & amitabh. Pathetic!! So stop complaining, let everyone be encouraged to have shot at it.

What about movies releasing in december ?

The winner here alone - Akshay Kumar for Baby and Brothers (though not nominated Brothers) and Jackie Shroff for best dramatic role in Brothers, these actors were the best, and yet Varun and Nawaz in Badlapur. All the other actors were weak, including Salman (he basically mediocre actor) of the actresses is certainly Kangana and Kalki

not sure about other awards but m damn sure that nawazuddin will win best supporting actor awards in every awards functions....either for badlapur or bajrangi bhaijaan

Sonam will give deepika tough competition for best actress :P

Sonam????!!!!!! Really!! For wearing Lahengas!!?? I mean really!!!! Salman sir this is not fair

Deepika,irrfan,Piku,PK,anushka..these r the winners in my eyes..but I think many important films,and some super talented ppl r also missing from the list..

Deepika,irrfan,Piku,PK,anushka..these r the winners in my eyes..but I think many important films,and some super talented ppl r also missing from the list..

BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in an Action Role - Male/Female - ARJUN KAPOOR for TEVAR ..Biggest joke ever it proves that HE IS THE BIGGEST NEPO

Ok, let's be honest.. The only few ACTORS who deserve an award for now are KANGANA, VARUN (for Badlapur) and NAWAZUDDIN!!

it ranveer singh will get all awards next year ,,,in DDD was superb and he is bajirao even the film will be flop ,,, next superstar

Sonam Kapoor in PRDP? Is this a joke , how come Kalki wasnt nominated for Margarita with a straw and even Ash for Jazbaa totally ignored

Salman has been associated with this award show for many years and he has a hand in these nominations, that's why no Tamasha, Jazbaa, Dilwale...

Its been25 years, did you ever see Salman winning an award? If he never lobbied for himself then why would he lobby for others?

Jazbaa not even nominated. Lol

Anushka was really good in NH10. Definitely deserves an award.

Kalki Koechlin doesn't get a nomination for Margarita with a straw? Unfair!

SONAM KAPOOR ???? Like really. And what about Richa Chadda in Masaan or Anushka Sharma in NH10. Since when Sonam is an actress.

how come kangna is nominated for both romantic and comedy category???

Double role

So every actor and every movies has been nominated. No wonder bollywood awards are such a joke.

what are u talking about ?

Lol sonam got nomanation, but no katrina kaif in nomanation category considering her fans prise that she has be given oscar for phatom.

this is a good list . i can see salman , kangana , varun and ranbir after tamasha winners of these awards besides harshaali

Is this list a joke?

These awards are a joke. Why can't we have one category for best film, actor and actress. The don't have best romantic, social, comedy , drama awards for singers but for actors they need to have it. These awards don't value real talent but are just a parade to satiate all the egos in bollywood

What about Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani? They are not released yet but they will be part of 2015

"BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Drama Role - Female: Sonam Kapoor - Prem Ratan Dhan Payo"

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????

What the hell kinda nomination categories are these? Romantic, social , thriller, Action?!! No wonder Indian awards are considered a joke.

Kangana-Ranveer-Bhumi-Nawazuddin had my favorite performances this year

Ummmm 2015 is not over yet... Dilwale and Bajaro Mastani are still to release and a few other films too. Clearly, Salman Khan (who is performing at BIG Star awards) has a hand in this. Why are the awards happening on December 13th when they year is not even over?#Unfair

Go deepika. Love her to death.

You get a nomination! You get a nomination! EVERYBODY GETS A NOMINATION!!!!

They should have waited for Mastani but anyways Piku was good nonetheless , still a competition for many ;)

LOOOOOLLLL SONAM.

They should have nominated Kangana for katti batti and i love NY. She was amazing in both of them. I hope they give her National award this time , they ditched her for Revolver Rani and Ungli last year.

ya ya..its like deepika was snubbed national awards for her brilliant act in HNY and before that in Chandani chok to china...

i think u are making fun of kangna...if u recall she won national and every other awards for Queen last year and dont worry she may win again this year for TWMR.....

Deepika deserves to win it for Piku.

Happy for Deepika!! LOVE YOU BABY. They got too early , elsewhere you would have bagged some for Mastani too ;)

They didn't waited for the year to complete or else Bajirao Mastani would have sweeped away all the awards lol.

They literally nominated everyone. Anyways I hope best and deserving one get them. Deepika and Kangana will surely bag all.

Deepika will win it for Tamasha and Piku in romantic and drama role respectively and Kangana will win it in a comedy role. I am surprised Sonam is there too LOL.

sorry why is Sonam nominated? Her performance was at best average. I am a Sonam fan but I can't objectively look at her performance in PRDP and say that i deserves a nomination for "acting". What about Kalki Koechlin for Margharita with straw?

Where is jazbaa and aishwarya?

wat a joke!! such instances give a bad name to award recognitions in India.

Nice, there's no doubt Harshaali Malhotra will win the award.

Add new comment