From Madhuri to Anushka: Here Are The Top Actresses Who Have Worked With All Three Khans - SRK-Salman-Aamir

NULL
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

It's a dream for every actress to work with the top three Khans of Bollywood - Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, and Salman Khan. In the era of 90s and early 2000s, most of the leading actresses got an opportunity to share screen space with the three Khans. Some of them were lucky to work with them multiple times, while some had collaborated with the actors for just a film, or a small cameo. Let's look at the actresses in detail.

1. Juhi Chawla

The actress got her big Bollywood break with Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak opposite Aamir Khan. The former beauty queen acted in several movies with SRK and Aamir. With SRK she acted in movies like Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Darr, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na (cameo), Ram Jaane, Yes Boss, Duplicate, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, One 2 Ka 4, Paheli and Bhootnath. She has been paired with King Khan for the most of the times. Her chemistry with him has been considered, sweet, innocent, hot all at the same time. Mr Perfectionist's choice of movies are very limited, Juhi has worked with him in movies like Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Tum Mere Ho, Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke, Andaz Apna Apna (cameo) and Ishq. Both had an alleged fallout after Ishq but are still considered as one of the favourites in the Bollywood. Salman and Juhi have never been romantically paired opposite each other. But in movie Deewana Mastana, she was chased by the lead actors Anil Kapoor and Govinda in the film. In the climax, she goes with Salman and leaving both the actors all alone. She even danced a bit with Salman in the title song of Salaam-e-Ishq.

2. Madhuri Dixit

The smiling beauty is the first actress to work with all the three Khans in the early 90s itself. Her chemistry with SRK is considered hot and palpable. Both of them starred together in movies like Anjaam, Koyla, Dil To Pagal Hai, Gaja Gamini, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam and Devdas. She acted with Aamir in movies such as Dil and Deewana Mujh Sa Nahin. Who can forget Salman and Madhuri's crazy dance numbers in Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! Both of worked in other films like Saajan and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam where he played Madhuri's best friend.

3. Kajol

Kajol and King Khan are considered the eternal Jodi of Bollywood. This onscreen couple became everyone's favourite the release of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Besides DDLJ, she has worked with him in Baazigar, Karan Arjun, Duplicate (cameo), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham..., My Name Is Khan and the latest being Dilwale. Kajol has been romantically paired opposite Aamir in Fanaa, but they both also worked together in the hit film Ishq. Salman and Kajol shared screen space in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya. Salman had an extended cameo in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai where he played the role of Kajol's fiancee.

4. Rani Mukherji

The talented actress has worked with the three Khans in multiple films. With SRK, she worked in films Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham..., Chalte Chalte, Veer-Zaara, and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. She acted with Salman in films like Hello Brother, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke and Baabul. Rani and Aamir starred together in Ghulam, Mann (cameo), Mangal Pandey: The Rising and Talaash. But it's her jodi with SRK with takes the cake! 

5. Karisma Kapoor

Lolo worked with SRK films like Dil To Pagal Hai and Shakti: The Power. She worked with Salman in films like Andaz Apna Apna, Jeet, Judwaa, Biwi No.1, Hum Saath-Saath Hain, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge and Chal Mere Bhai. And who can forget one of the longest kisses of Bollywood between Aamir and Karisma in Raja Hindustani!!

6. Kareena Kapoor Khan

Lolo's younger sister Bebo is also one of the few actresses who have worked with the Khans of Bollywood. She worked with SRK in films like Aśoka, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham..., Don (cameo), Billu (cameo), Ra.One. Salman and Kareena worked together in films like Kyon Ki, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Bodyguard, Dabangg 2 (cameo) and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Aamir and Kareena have worked in two films 3 Idiots and Talaash: The Answer Lies Within. And Kareena often says, that she is equally fond of all the three Khans and is good friends with the trio.

7. Anushka Sharma

Anushka made her big Bollywood debut opposite SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. She also acted with him in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Reportedly, she will again be paired opposite King Khan in Imtiaz Ali's next. Anushka worked with Aamir in PK and in Sultan with Salman. She is the youngest of the lot to work with all the three Khans.

8. Preity Zinta

The dimpled beauty made her Bollywood debut opposite SRK in Dil Se. She worked with him in films like Kal Ho Naa Ho, Veer-Zaara, and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. She worked with Aamir in Dil Chahta Hai and they became an instant uber cool couple. Preity and Salman worked together in films Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa, Jaan-E-Mann, Heroes, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna (cameo) and Ishkq in Paris (cameo).

9. Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif was Salman Khan's alleged girlfriend and worked with him in movies like Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?, Partner, Hello (cameo), Yuvvraaj, Tees Maar Khan (cameo), Bodyguard (cameo) and Ek Tha Tiger. She worked with King Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Dhoom 3 opposite Aamir Khan.

10. Urmila Matondkar

Urmila did one movie with each of the three Khans each. She has worked with Aamir in superhit film Rangeela. She acted opposite SRK in Chamatkar. The talented dancer-actress and Salman worked together in Jaanam Samjha Karo.

11. Raveena Tandon

Even Raveena has worked with the superstars in one film each. She worked with SRK in Zamaana Deewana; with Salman in Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and Andaz Apna Apna with Sallu and Aamir both.

12. Manisha Koirala

Manisha worked with SRK in Guddu and Dil Se. She worked with Aamir in Akele Hum Akele Tum and Mann. She acted with Salman in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Khamoshi: The Musical.

13. Twinkle Khanna

Twinkle worked with SRK in comedy film Baadshah. She acted alongside Aamir in action-drama Mela. The pretty actress did an out-and-out romantic film Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai opposite Salman Khan.

14. Sonali Bendre

The hot belle Sonali acted with SRK in films like English Babu Desi Mem, Duplicate and Kal Ho Na Ho (cameo). She worked with Aamir in thriller film Sarfarosh and Hum Saath Saath Hai with Salman.

On an added note, the beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has worked with SRK in Josh, Devdas, and Mohabbatein. She paired opposite her ex-Salman in films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Hum Tumhaare Hai Sanam. But, the beauty queen never acted opposite Aamir in any film. She did a small cameo in his film Mela but they never shared screen space. An interesting fact is that she started off her career opposite Aamir in a cola commercial.

Which actress pairing works best with all the three Khans the most?

Let us know in the comments section below.

"Stay in sync with the latest and hottest" & "SUBSCRIBE TO PINKVILLA"

Comments

not gonna contribute to star wars here but Aamir and Kajol has worst chemistry. thts one couple i want to forget. Faana wad such a cringe

I guess Anushka maam with all

Sarfarosh...Amir & sonali

I wish Aamir and Sridevi would work together. What a powerhouse talent combo that would be. Aamir had confessed in a Filmfare interview that he would love to do a 'Summer of 42' with Sridevi. Even on Koffee With Karan he named Sridevi as the actress he would loved to get naughty with.

Why are Madhuri fans talking as if she was responsible for the success of the three Khans? In every film that she starred with them, the Khans had an equal role or a bigger role than Madhuri though they were all junior to her. She was only being taken in films for her dances not her acting chops. In fact when Koyla flopped, director Rakesh Roshan openly said that it failed coz Madhuri clearly looked that she had 'passed her prime'. Even in HAHK, critics wrote that Madhuri looked too elder to Salman. DTPH worked due to SRK and Karisma. Yash Chopra did not even give Madhuri a solo dance number in the film coz by then Madhuri already had a spate of flops. Even after Madhuri came back to India post marriage, she and her team kept trying hard to score a film with SRK and KJO to make some sort of comeback, but that ain't happening...LOL...The Khans are what they are on their own not due to anyone else.

Some delusional Sridevi fans are commenting here that Sri made Khans. Yes, Chand ka tukda, Chandramukhi and Army were biggest hits in Salman SRK career LOL. They jump into everything. The truth is Sridevi was witten off in the early 90s and she needed bigger actors for survival but the actors she was working with were already gone and Khans were much younger to her so the pairing failed. Also all those Chaand chandramukhi were a torture to watch. She looked like Salman's mother and SRK's Bhabhi

My expectation was I would luv to watch asin with SRK...but it's misd out....if asin will comeback....it would be nice to see her with king khan...

kajol always got ready made hits and big films. She never really worked in any small film opposite khans.

Khans - The Holy Trinity of Hindi Film Industry

Man these three khans have been born with what kind of stars , they are still rocking.

Madhuri was a bigger superstar and was a senior to Khans in the 90s. It's fact that nobody can deny. Khans became "The Khans" post 2000. Today no actress can beat Khans especially Bhai. Younger actresses like Rani, Preity, Anushka, Kareena, Alia are all lucky to gain from Khan mania. The likes of Madhuri have contributed to Khan's success in the 90s. She is the only actress whose name appears first in the title in Salman/SRK movies.

LOL....Khans were already 'The Khans' in the 90s with films like DDLJ, KKHH, HAHK, QSQT, Raja Hindustani etc. And Madhuri is not the only actress. Sridevi's name appears first in Chandramukhi, Chand Ka Tukda and Army that she did with Salman and SRK.

Check Dil To Pagal Hai, Koyla, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam. None of them had Madhuri's name appearing first. Can't tell about Salman's films but in Hum tumhare Hain Sanam his name appeared first.

Vidya Balan acted with none of them.

kajol for sure,I miss her onscreen.she is best with all thury khans.She did not pursue and sexy, with natural acting with positive energy, infected with the audience.

Ooooh wish thet were all acting today! Looooove rani and kajol and juhi

No actresses made the Khans. Khans were a phenomenon from the very beginning. Although I like all the actresses here not a single actress has a filmography as rich as SRK or Aamir.

It's true that actresses like Sridevi and Madhuri were huge superstars in the 90s compared to the Khans. Sridevi worked with both Salman and SRK and in all these films, her name appears first on screen followed by the Khan. SRK openly said in an interview that if Sridevi were to ask me to do another film with her, I would quietly say yes, no questions asked.

SRK only had a small role in Army with Sridevi. It was not his film so there was no question of his name coming before Sridevi. Go to Sridevi's box office analysis in any site. She doesn't have a single hit in the 90's except for Judai and Army. Madhuri had more flops than hits in the 90's. Don't take what SRK says at word value. He always gives more credit to his co-stars. He was just giving respect to the great actress.

SRK also did Nargis, Vyjayanthimala, Hema Malini and Rekha. He was a huge star even before birth! LOL. As Ranvver Singh "made" Deepika and Priyanka after BM. He's a huge star chat now?

Don't talk rubbish. SRK's biggest hits were with Kajol, not with Sridevi or Madhuri. The only successful movie with Madhuri in the 90's was Dil to Pagal Hai, and they had equal share in the success. Ranveer Singh is still to deliver an all time blockbuster like DDLJ, KKHH or Karan Arjun. Let him do that and then we'll talk.

Fans SRK even worse Deepika fans , you absolutely do not understand the banter))))) Read carefully. Learn to read and understand the meaning of my words. I said, "All the time, checked!" This means that in 10 years - 20 BM will be as legendary as DDLJ,, if not more. DDLJ, the usual romantic Film masala, there were very many in Bollywood. By the way, Betaab as a romantic movie, I like a lot more

Rani and SRK & Rani & Aamir ❤

Why are some people saying madhuri and Sridevi made khans? Why are u giving sridevi unnecessary credit. She worked with srk in 1996 when he was already a huge star post ddlj darr karan arjun bazigar etc. Its srk who helped the struggling sridevi by doing a guest appearance and with salman, both her films were commercial and critical disasters. Its Juhi and Madhuri who made khans. Though Juhi was completely sidelined from the promotions, remember "Who is Aamir? Ask the girls next door" thing , it was she who stole the show with her inimitable portrayal of Rashmi and great screen presence for me. Post qsqt's success, Aamir was almost labelled as a 1 film wonder until Dil happened with the top actress of that time, Madhuri Dixit. Even newcomers like Rahul Roy beat Aamir by giving bigger hits with top directors at that time (Aashiqui and DHKMN i mean). By that time Juhi established herself slowly and steadily working with not so established actors and agreed to work with srk when she did not even know who he was and gave a moderately successful film with hit songs Raju ban gaya gentleman. Salman Khan, after MPK gave flop after flop until he worked with Madhuri and Sanjay Dutt in Sajan. So its clearly Madhuri and Juhi who made khans.

your "struggling sridevi" is the biggest joke of the century. Sridevi never made anyone and doesn't need to. If at all Sridevi did anything - it is only for the directors of her movie. She blindly follows the director of the film. Sridevi was the highest paid actress during those days and she never needed a hero in her film. Rajinikant, Sunny deol, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay dutt, SRK, Salman...everyone did a second role compared to Sridevi's central role. Madhuri never made any Khans but, Juhi to some extent has made SRK and Aamir.
The truth is Yash Chopra made SRK, Sooraj B made Salman Khan and Aamir is Self-made!

Only SRK is from non-filmy background. And what is he to Yash Chopra? Any relative? Yash Chopra chose him because he worked with the best actors and he saw that talent in SRK.

Aamir is not self made fyi. He came from a filmy background for gods sake who was launched by Nasser Hussain himself in qsqt and his family made many movies for Tum mere ho, Jo Jeeta, hum hai rahi pyar ke (his father produced it), ahat and always helped him when his career was going downwards. Imagine an outsider giving those many flops which he gave in the beginning.. who would really make movies for them?

Akshay Kumar absolute outsider and he had virtually no support in Bollywood, has giveng many flops but today he is one of the biggest stars

Dont compare Aamir with multitalented Akki. Akshay Kumar was more versatile than Aamir when he started. He had the looks, height, could dance well and perform difficult stunts along with the regular stuff unlike Aamir who only depended on good script always. If not for a great script like JJWS, Aamir's career would have been over in 1992 itself.

I do not compare. But you said, "If Aamir was an outsider, his career would have ended long ago," I cited the example of Akshay that absolute outsider and gave a lot of flops at the time. This was not a comparison, as an example. And I, as a big fan of Akshay, agree with you on all counts

Aamir was born in bollywood family and was launched by his uncle, how come he is self-made? It's the first time I've heard someone calling Aamir self-made. And everyone knows SRK is self-made, even Yash Chopra said so. Sridevi was a great actress but she did have to struggle in the 90's. Check your facts first.

SRK can not be self-made, his father was involved in politics and knew many people in Bollywood, re his death, he told SRK that he has a connection and advised to contact them. Yash Raj, Hema Malini helped SRK from his earliest days, in addition, SRK had some friends in the Mafia, it is also a fact

Everybody knows SRK is self-made. There's no need to minimize his credit and give that credit to Yash Chopra. Even when Yash Chopra was alive he always gave the credit that SRK deserved. SRK was hugely successful in the 2000 without any Yash Chopra film without Veer-Zaara.

Who says Khans were nothing in 90's? Does that guy know anything about box-office? SRK became the top actor right after Baazigar (which was solely his film) and has retained that status since then. DDLJ and KKHH were in the 90's and they were two of the biggest hits ever of Indian cinema. Aamir had a bad phase after hit QSQT and delivered some disasters but still he was very much respected as an actor in the 90's. Salman had both enough hits and enough flops in the 90's to make him a controversial star but he was in no way a nobody. And those who are saying Madhuri's name came before SRK's in Anjaam should know that SRK was villain of the film, not hero or anti-hero and the film flopped big time. SRK also gave hits with newcomer actresses back then in the form of Pardes and Kabhi Haa Kabhi Na. Salman also turned some B-grade films into hits. Nowadays only SRK has the courage to give due respect to his heroines with all his heroines name coming before his name in the credits. But saying the 3 Khans were nothing in the 90's is delusional. Go to the Box Office India and see their box office success in the 90's. And as for the actresses, all of them are amazing, no need to pitch them against each other to compete in order to be Khan heroines. Actresses like Kangana and Vidya have done well without the Khans and they should have more credit.

Please, wake up. Check your facts. Box office success does not mean power. In 90 Khans did not have a a great power in spite of the box office success, they did not have a great name and influence. Varun gives hits of hits, but it has a great impact in Bollywood? And you can say "Alia and Shraddha lucky, they worked with Varun Dhawan?" Or Ranveer Singh? The big box office success, but the influence and power? All this we will know in 10 years Juhi, Madhuri Sridevi Raveena Karisma and so on have become known without the Khans and their impact

Please don't put raveena and Karisma in the same line as Madhuri and sridevi. Only Juhi was close enough to the two divas. All 3 could act ( sridevi and Juhi great at comedy too) were attractive ( Madhuri more so) and could dance ( Madhuri more so) . Raveena and Karisma were never in their league. Raveena had the looks and dance skills but was an average actress. Karisma had nothing.

LOL, another thing, I don't live in India and I have not watched a single film of these actresses which do not have a Khan,except for Sridevi. And don't compare Varun with SRK. SRK has by then delivered DDLJ, KKHH and Karan Arjun, some of the biggest blockbuster in all time Indian cinema history.

I think you're just delusional. Maybe you're fixated on Khans (you are now admitted it) and do not know the facts. If you do not watch movies with other actors, it does not mean that Khans ruled at the time. And I did not compare SRK with Varun, I said "Varun gives a very successful films now, but he has the power of the stars?" All this we learn through a lot the years. And after a series of successes in all three Khans was a large series of failures. In your opinion, SRK made popular even Hemа and Rekha, and thanks to SRK these divas have become popular. LOL

If I am delusional what are you? Retard? Did Hema and Rekha star opposite SRK? SRK's biggest hits were with Kajol, not with Sridevi or Madhuri. And tell me a single phase of SRK's career which had " a large series of failures". Yes, he did deliver flops but he was always consistent with hits also. That's why he was called the King Khan. The worst phase he has had is the one he is having now, that too compared to the success of Aamir and Salman only.

Hema and Rekha played opposite to SRK? If I'm delusional, what are you? Retard? Tell me a single phase in SRK's career which has "a large series of failures". Yes he has delivered flops but after joining the top league he never had a large series of failure, the worst phase he has had is what he is having now, that too in comparison to Aamir and Salman only.

What are you smoking? Even after delivering biggest hits like DDLJ, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Karan Arjun, QSQT Khans didn't have name and influence? Then how come I have watched SRK films right from the beginning of his career like Baazigar, Darr, Pardes etc when I don't even live in India? I knew SRK since my childhood right from when he became a sensation at the beginning of career. I haven't watch a single Madhuri film which didn't star the Khans till now. So don't give unnecessary credit like they made the Khans bla bla bla.

Actually Madhuri and Sridevi have made Khans . Both these gems were already very big in 90s and these heroes are lucky to have worked with them

Sridevi didn't help Khans at all. Her worst films like Chaand Ka tukda, Chandramukhi, Army were with Khans which did nothing for Sridevi herself forget Khans. Madhuri, yes. Saajan, HAHK ete were bumper hits. HAHK is one the highest blockbusters of all time. Though I agree Madhuri & Sridevi are equally talented.

Kajols are the best!!

raveena tandon had done one more movie with Amir in Parampara. Salman khan patthar k phool/ phool aur kante dont remember exactly.

In fact Raveena Tandon's first film was Patthar ke phool with Salman Khan

Juhi also did daulat ki jung and aatik hi astank with Aamir..plus om shanti om song with SRK...plus she has done lots of stage shows with all 3 khans...

Manisha Koirala's movies with the three Khans were real gems. The intense chemistry she shared with SRK and Salman in the beautiful Dil Se and Khamoshi was amazing.

I fully agree with people who said it was not a point of pride or anything heroines coveted to be the heroines of khans in 90s. MAdhuri is more famous for her pairing with Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt. The three khans were actually not A listers then. Pairing with them did nothing special to the girls career. Now also girls are refusing to take Salman Khan movies as it is proven that it doesn't raise their brand value. If they are starters then they get a big opening that's all. PK didnt help Anushka to increase her pay package or raise her brand value. PRDTP didn't do that to Sonum. They werent the highest earning girls of last year. So there is no need to glorify the concept of Khan Heroine. PV please post.

Kajol should be at the bottom coz she may hv worked with the khans but she wasn't the reason for their hits. At the time when kajol came in, all 3 khans where flying high. Actresses like sridevi and madhuri should stay at number 1 even though sridevi didn't work with all three khans.they were both the actual reason for the khans success. Otherwise these actresses were the top and the best but they decided to agreed to work with them!!

Kajol's all the films with KHANS were successful.Not even a single flop.
SRK : DILWALE,MNIK,KKKG,KKHH,DDLJ,Karan Arjun,Baazigar
Salman: Pyar Kiya Toh darna kya , KKHH & Karan Arjun
Aamir: Ishq,Fanaa
She is the most successful actress with them

Back in the days it didn't matter cos they weren't known as the KHANS. It's now that they have such big egos. But I agree now days it's a big thing especially for new actresses as they grew up watching these actors same for male actors when they get excited cos they're working with Kareena .

Today it matters if an actress gets the opportunity to work with Khans. Back in the 90s, Khans were lucky to have worked with the likes of Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi. SRK openly admits that how grateful he was when Madhuri agreed to work with him in Anjaam when she was clearly the much bigger superstar. Also her name appears first in the titles in Anjaam. I would say juniors of Khans like Preity, Kareena or Anushka are lucky to have worked with Khan trio but it's the other way round if we talk about the likes of Madhuri or Sridevi though the latter looked completely unfit with the much younger Khans.

rani is the one , who has worked with all three khans number of times

SRK

Where is Aishwarya? She worked with SRK, SK and AM (Mela), I know it was a cameo but you did put Katrina in the list, and don't tell me she had a big role in Dhoom4, coz it was rather an extended cameo in the songs.

Aishwarya acting skills didn'e impress srk & aamir
poor aish
that's why srk kicked her out from CHALTE CHALTE
and Aamir didn't work with her
and will never work after her SARBJIT & JAZBAA debacle

How could you forget Raveena made her debut opposite Salman in Patthar ke Phool. Must update the story.

Why are you pitting actresses against each other for being paired with three old men... Most of them are fabulous actresses disregarding this fact completely.

Best comment!

And why is Raveena looking so beautiful? In fact she is STUNNING!!!

Kajol has the best movies with all three!

Juhi did work with Aamir in Ishq. IMO Rani, Kajol, Madhuri,Ashi, Preity and Juhi were the best actresses with the Khans.

Juhi worked with Aamir not only in Ishq, have a lot of films together. Aishwarya never worked with Salman. And why did not you call Karisma? they pair with Salman was one of the best in 90

For me Manisha is the best among these actresses..Her Dil Se with SRK and Khamoshi with Salman were gems.Also Mann and Akele Hum Akele Tum with Aamir were very good movies.

In my opinion it is Kajol. She is the only actress who can keep up with SRK and Aamir!

humm

Why not do a article on actresses that made it without Khan's? Very few like Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut , Tabu , Konkona Sen Sharma

Just because a heroine worked with a Khan doesn't make her any less than the actresses u have mentioned unless she played an insignificant role and part of it just for the sake of a free blockbuster (I wont name any). Today they are biggest superstars and guarantee a hit but when they started they were nobodies too just like Tabu's costar in Prem (Sanjay Kapoor) or Kangana's costar in Raaz 2 (Adhyayan), etc. I mean for example, when Juhi did qsqt with Aamir he was a nobody or when she did RBGG and Darr, srk was a nobody too and salman was a flop actor until late 90s, so whats the difference really?? Juhi, Madhuri, Kajol, Manisha, Umila etc have worked with khans at a time when they were just like any average actor and not some superstars. Its only in the 2000s, the khans bsecame much bigger than the actresses when they shifted from their 90s costars to younger girls of next gen with the likes of Rani, Preity, Aish, Kareena, etc they were considered as bigger stars and today with even younger girls like Anushka, Sonakshi, Katrina, Deepika, they have become supersduper stars and its a huge thing to star opp them as they are still at the top even after 2 decades.

Right now the top actress is the one who has the courage to decline offers from these Khans! Time are changing..

KAJOL

Juhi doesnt belong to this list...She was never a Salman Khan herione...I feel that..... Kajol had the best chemistry with all 3

And Anushkas PR kept saying that she is the one and only great woman to have worked with all 3 khans. They should have at least googled and checked

Preity (my ultimate favourite) and Rani. I really miss Rani and Preity era. So many good movies and even concert (temptation). They were really fantastic. I wish to see them returning to the screen with powerful roles. They light up the screen with their presence. But I'm also glad they are happy where they are now. Bollywood was way better then.

Katrina appeared in the those movies.. Please do say that she acted in them coz that would be a lie!

how is Juhi Chawla #1 and she hasn't even worked with Aamir. Rani and Preity are the only two to have amazing chemistry with all 3

1.Qayamat se qayamat tak 2. Tum mere ho 3. Love love love 4. Hum hai raahi pyaar ke. 5. Daulat ke jung. 6.Ishq.

Juhi has not worked with Aamir? What planet are you from? Rani has worked even with 4 Khanna, and all 4 in her excellent chemistry. Incidentally Preity also worked with 4, and also has excellent chemistry

Some of them are not really actresses if you know what I mean.

Only in "Bollywood" is working with all three Khans considered to be the parameter for ultimate success. I find it absolutely sexiest and wrong, since it not only only takes away from the credibility of the actresses who have worked with them them but it undermines the tremendous talents actresses like Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra and Vidya Balan who HAVE NOT worked with all the Khan or any in that matter (for both Kangana and Vidya), but for me are the BEST contemporary actresses in Hindi Cinema are the three I named. They might have not worked with all three Khans, but all three have a National Award that none of the three Khans have yet to ACHIEVE. A post would never be made on the vice versa....... just a thought.

I also thought about it today. Working with three Khans prestigious than the national award and Padma Shri! Actresses so brag work with three Khans, as if it were their main achievement

well....people only watch films for the khans...these actresses make minimal difference.

Add new comment