5 reasons why Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively give us relationship goals

We listed down reasons why we think Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively exude relationship goals.
NULL
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are one of the sexiest yet adorable couples in Hollywood. Their romance bloomed on the sets of The Green Lantern in 2010. Eventually, the couple got hitched on September 9, 2012, and now have two adorable daughters - James and Ines. 

Today, the couple walked the red carpet at the Met Gala and made us fall in love with them all over again. 

Here are our top five reasons why we believe, Ryan and Blake give us immense relationship goals:

1. Ryan's quote for Blake in Humans of New York

It was Ryan's passionate quote for his wife that made us smile. 

"She always responds with empathy. She meets anger with empathy. She meets hate with empathy. She’ll take the time to imagine what happened to a person when they were five or six years old. And she’s made me a more empathetic person. I had a very fractured relationship with my father. Before he died, she made me remember things I didn’t want to remember. She made me remember the good times.”

2. The way they look at each other

These two know how to nail the red-carpet couples look and slay at every public appearance. But it's the way they look at each other that takes our breath away. We all need someone who looks at us the way these two look at each other.

3. How they can be immature together without judging each other

These two can be immature and childish but it always feels a lot like LOVE.

4. Their family debut as Ryan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Blake and Ryan have always been very private when it comes to their personal life and hence it came as a shock to all of us when Ryan and Blake got along their adorable daughters as Reynolds received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. However, it was James who stole the spotlight from her famous parents with her cute antics. 

5. The way they troll each other

Ryan is famous for his infamous sarcastic humour and Blake is also on the same page especially when it comes to her husband and knows when to troll her own husband.

He once took to Twitter to wish his wife on her birthday. He said, "Just want to wish Billy Ray Cyrus the most special, magical birthday ever. I love you with all my heart. Also, Happy Birthday to my wife." 

She recently shared a picture of Ryan's and the caption was epic. It reads, "Congratulations to the most influential person in my life. The best man I know... you deserve this @time 100 honor ... If only my husband wasn't blocking you in this shot. I'm so sorry @johnlegend."

We love this couple and how!

"Stay in sync with the latest and hottest" & "SUBSCRIBE TO PINKVILLA"

Comments

Best couple ever!

Hahaha @their humor XD They're so comfortable in themselves, God bless.

Add new comment