Happy Birthday Genelia Deshmukh: Life in pictures of the adorable actress

Here's wishing Genelia Deshmukh, a very Happy Birthday!
Discussion,genelia d'souza,Genelia Deshmukh
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp
It's Genelia Deshmukh's birthday. The cute actor has not only charmed the audience in Bollywood but also down South with her stellar performances.

Genelia made her debut in three languages in the same year, 2003. She made her Hindi debut with Tujhe Meri Kasam, Tamil debut with Boys and Sathyam in the Telugu language. Then there was no turning back for her. Genelia went on to star in several memorable films namely Bommarillu, Santosh Subramaniam, Masti, Ready, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Uthamaputhiran, Force to name a few.

Before getting hitched to her longtime beau Riteish Deshmukh, they both starred together in Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya and made the fans happy as they were longing to see them together. Genelia and Riteish got married on February 3, 2012. 

They both are proud parents to two boys - Riaan born on November 25, 2014, and Rahyll born on June 1, 2016.

Today on the occasion of Genelia's birthday, let's take a look at her life in pictures.

1. A cute kid posing with her dad and brother.

2. Who would have thought a debut film will give you a partner for life.

3. Bommarillu - a career changing film

4. We totally loved Meow and how!

5. When this cute couple worked together just before getting hitched

6. A beautiful Maharashtrian bride

7. A bride in white

8. Navra and Baiko are couple goals for life

9. One of the best pictures of the duo

10. A picture perfect family!

Happy Birthday, Genelia!

Play #Jhacaaash: India's 1st LIVE #Bollywood Game Show on Facebook, every Monday and Thursday at 6:00 PM and win cash up to ₹50,000* per episode - https://www.facebook.com/jhacaaash/

Comments

Live her

I love her and I going to listen papu can dance saala

She is prettiest and my name is esra Dude whats up

She is beautiful. HBD genelia

One of the most prettiest face in the industry.

Hi Ritesh!

Add new comment