4 Times Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh made headlines

Check out 4 times the movie Shahid Kapoor starrer Kabir Singh managed to grab headlines.
4 Times Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh made headlines4 Times Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh made headlines
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Kabir Singh is still breaking the records at the box office since it released last month. The movie has managed to cross over 250 crores and has crossed the collections of Vicky Kaushal's Uri: The Surgical Strike. Kabir Singh's songs and the outstanding trailer has left us speechless even before the movie released and we saw Shahid Kapoor in an extremely new avatar where he is playing the bad boy and the die-hard lover along with actress Kiara Advani.

The movie has already created a lot of buzz and is a remake of Sandeep Reddy Vanga's Telugu blockbuster Arjun Reddy. Vanga helmed the Hindi remake as well. The movie Arjun Reddy made Vijay Deverakonda a star overnight whose debut movie was actually Nuvvila. Now, Arjun Reddy is being remade in Tamil under the name Adithya Varma. The movie, however, managed to make headlines before and after it released. Check out 4 times the movie Kabir Singh managed to grab headlines. 

1)Director by Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Kabir Singh evoked a lot of criticism due to the alleged glorification of misogyny and masculinity due to several scenes in the movie.

2)Vijay Devarakonda won't watch the Kabir Singh and stated this as the reason "Shahid has done that film, and he has gone through the character, and there is nothing for me to watch it again. I know the story, I have done that film, what will I watch again?”

3)Ayushmann Khurrana sang Bekhayali from Kabir Singh. The actor shared a video of himself singing the most loved song from the movie and won hearts.

4) Sandeep Reddy Vanga controversial interview where Sandeep shared that "When you are deeply in love and deeply connected to a woman (and vice versa), if you don’t have the liberty of slapping each other, then I don’t see anything there".

Comments

This a cult movie... so much repeat audience! Love it <3

Add new comment