Bharat: 5 reasons to watch the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer

If you are in double minds on whether you should buy a ticket or not for Bharat, then read on as today, we have compiled a list of five big reasons why you should watch the film.
Bharat: 5 reasons to watch the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrerBharat: 5 reasons to watch the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Bharat is one of the most awaited movies of the year. The Ali Abbas Zafar directorial is all set to release tomorrow, i.e. June 5. For the uninitiated, the movie is a remake of a Korean movie called Ode To My Father which was released in 2014. Speaking of the movie, the film showcases the post-independence history of India through the life of an ordinary man called Bharat and his life journey from 1964-2010.

We know Bhai's fans will surely go for this movie as the same is a yearly treat by Sallu for his fans, but if you are in double minds on whether you should buy a ticket or not for the movie, then read on as today, we have compiled a list of five big reasons why you should watch the film. Read on.

1. Crackling chemistry of Salman and Katrina
Salman and Katrina's fans are waiting to witness the sizzling chemistry on the silver screen again. Their off- and on-screen affinity is loved by the fans. For the unversed, this the duo's sixth movie together.

2. The ensemble cast

Bharat boasts of a great ensemble cast and the same will be a visual treat for the viewers. Apart from Salman and Kat, the movie also stars Disha Patani, Nora Fatehi, Jackie Shroff, Tabu and Sunil Grover among others.

3. Salman-Kat-Ali trio
The trio already gave us a hit Tiger Zinda Hai, and now, cinephiles want to see how they weave magic again with this drama.

4. Salman's varied looks

For the unversed, Salman is donning numerous looks in the movie as it spans right from the character's age 18 to 70. 

5. Music 

The songs of the movie such as 'Slow Motion', 'Chashni' and 'Zinda Hu' are already doing rounds on the internet. So, the foot-tapping and visually appealing songs are one of the major reasons to go and watch the film.

Comments

just look at the comments section.Its too funny .sach mein has has ke pet dard hogya

i was really upset about something since morning and now i cant stop laughing by looking at the comments.Hahahaha maza agya

oh my god the comments section is hilarious.I just cant stop laughing .too good

Some rickshaw driver in the comments keeps praising this grandpa as if he's paying his bills, he just keeps repeating salman baba salman baba like an idiot.
ok we get it loser we get it, you love salman baba, salman baba jaisa koi nahi. Ab khush?

we rikhshawalas will zaroor watch this amazing slice of life movie. We will make it a bigger blockbuster than baahubali. We should all watch it because salman is the bhai of bollywood

Lol these comments. Hahahaha
Looks like autowalas have arrived

Salman is most superstar, megastar in entire india. Even haters can't ignore this handsome man with amazing six pack abs and muscles. Salman baba ki jai

Salman baba is a world famous superstar, hollywood biggies like justin Bieber , Katy Perry, Leonardo dicaprio are fans of his

Salman baba for president

Haters go jump off a building salman baba is unbothered. Zor se bolo, salman baba ki jaaaaaaai

Katrina is the reason for every actor's downfall. I think salman baba should kick this fake botox buddhi out of his life. She's bad luck

So many autowalas in the comments praising salman lol

Hey guys wanna hear a joke?

SALMAN KHAN

Salman pls marry Katrina and make babies with her

Despo Katrina stop begging your ex to marry you and make babies with you

Salman please marry katrina

Katrina please stop begging your ex to marry you

I agree with the person in the comments below, only rickshawalas will watch it in single screens rofl because they are uneducated and brainless enough to watch any faltu film salman makes just because he is bhai of bollywood. Pathetic

We rikshawalas aka salmanics will definitely watch it because salman is the bhai of bollywood. All Time blockbuster

Salman will finally prove his amazing acting skills with this movie. This movie will win many national awards and also a bharat ratna for queen Katrina. Wait and watch haters

Lol good joke

Sarcasm huh

Disgusting movie. Guys you know very well that this old man's movies have zero content and zero acting. Think twice before buying the ticket. You might get in a coma after seeing this film. I'm warning you

No i will not watch it because Ktrina is the official aunty of bollywood. No one wants to see two oldies romancing. Bollywood needs to grow the f up and move on from this . I'm utterly sick of bollywood, hollywood is making sci-Fi movies and Indians are still making this love pyaar trash. Aaaaa thuuu

Chal hatt. Nobody wants to watch this flop

Nope will not waste my money on a garbage like this, oldrina and salman chacha should retire and make way for the younger actors. Both can't act for sh*t

Salman Khan..a single enough reason to not watch it!

Salman bhai superstar

also over promotion

Overhyped,bitterness of salman , kat's acting , salman not getting over priyanka, trailer not engaging.. a few reasons to miss it

Add new comment