Diwali 2018: Here's how Bollywood is celebrating the festival this year

If you are wondering who are planning to throw parties and how other Bollywood celebrities are planning to celebrate this Diwali then you are at right place. Read on to know how Bollywood celebs will celebrate this Diwali.
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Diwali, the auspicious and most-awaited festival is upon us and Bollywood celebrities have been gearing up for the same. The festival of lights has been the most loved occasions and Bollywood leaves no stones unturned to celebrate the same with great fervour and pomp. Many celebs celebrate it with their family and visit their home towns while many who busy with shooting schedules will celebrate on the sets of their movies.

Few Bollywood celebs have already started the Diwali celebrations. Yes, Shah Rukh Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla among others have already hosted their lavish Diwali parties. All the three parties were attended by who's who of Bollywood. Everyone looked their best in Indian ethnic avatar. If you are wondering who are planning to throw parties and how other Bollywood celebs are planning to celebrate this Diwali then you are at right place. Read on to know how Bollywood celebs will celebrate this Diwali this year:

Priyanka Chopra:

Bride-to-be Priyanka Chopra is busy enjoying her’s bachelorette party with her pals and relatives in Amsterdam, Netherlands. So most probably she will celebrate the festival of lights in Amsterdam.

Aamir Khan:

Aamir Khan's Diwali party as we know is one of the most talked about parties but this year Aamir Khan's Diwali celebrations will be just family affair. Kiran Rao celebrates her birthday on 7th and Ira is flying down to spend the festival at home this year. Aamir has invited all his cousins and family to attend the Diwali celebration. 

Ranveer- Deepika :
Ranveer Singh was in Goa and he may be back in the day to celebrate Diwali with Deepika Padukone and family.

Shah Rukh Khan:
SRK and Gauri recently hosted a Diwali bash and he will celebrate Diwali in Mumbai this year.

Salman Khan:
Salman Khan is busy with the shooting of his upcoming movie Bharat in Mumbai. He may be seen in his sister Arpita Khan Sharma's Diwali party as well.

Sanjay Dutt:
Because of hectic shoot schedules, Sanjay Dutt wouldn't be able to host Diwali party this year. However, Sanju and Manyata will be celebrating the festival with a small puja and the same will be attended by close family members.

Kriti Sanon:
While Kriti Sanon flies down to her hometown Delhi every year for Diwali but this year her family will join her in Mumbai as she is busy with the shoot of her upcoming movies.

Shraddha Kapoor:
Shraddha Kapoor every year celebrates Diwali with her family. This year too, Shraddha will be celebrating Diwali with her family in Mumbai.

Sanya Malhotra:
Sanya Malhotra is heading to her home in Delhi to celebrate the festival with family. Her last movie Badhaai Ho is doing really well at the box office so it will be double celebrations for her this year.

Sidharth Malhotra:
Sidharth will celebrate Diwali in Lucknow as he is busy with his movie Jabariya Jodi. "I am a big Diwali festival fan. However, this year I am working on 'Jabariya Jodi. I am in Lucknow shooting. I will be shooting on Diwali day and will be spending time with my director and my team," Sidharth said in a statement to IANS.

Kangana Ranaut:
The star will very celebrate this year Diwali in Manali along with her family. This will be her first Diwali in her new house in Manali, She has named it as Kartik Nivas.

Irrfan Khan:
As per reports, Irrfan who was undergoing treatment for a rare disease called neuroendocrine tumour will celebrate Diwali at his Nasik farmhouse. After the 10-day trip, he will return to the UK for his ongoing treatment.

Credits :Pinkvilla

Comments

Bachchan’s must have realized that their Diwali parties are helping them in no way..

No big perfect family Bacchan diwali bash this time??! Have they given up on the PR?

On the special occasion of Diwali let’s rise above HATE and celebrate this wonderful festival. Wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali.

Pr couple also celebrates diwali

Add new comment