Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 50 photos of the actress that prove she is the eternal beauty queen

Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates her 45th birthday today and fans just can’t stop showering birthday wishes and love on social media.
Discussion,Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates her 45th birthday today and fans just can’t stop showering birthday wishes and love on social media. The stunning actress ringed in her birthday with husband Abhishek Bachchan, daughter Aaradhya and mother Vrinda Rai among others. Aish shared the fabulous pictures from her birthday party and she looks young and prettier than ever.  There is no denying that she is the definition of beauty. It is a fact that we can all agree with. Aishwarya Rai has always been all smiles for the camera lenses and one can never get over her gorgeous smile especially in the candid clicks.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is two-decade-old in the film industry and has left an everlasting impact on her fans with her versatile acting and her mesmerising looks. She is as graceful and elegant as ever. Ask anyone in the world, who is the most beautiful woman in the world, and even without thinking for a second, one would name the beauty queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The former Miss World has always managed to look gorgeous as ever, naturally. On her birthday, Pinkvilla brings to you some of the mesmerising pictures of the beauty queen that will make you swoon all over again.

On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was last seen in Fanney Khan. The film starred Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the lead roles. The actress has reportedly signed for a film titled Gulab Jamun with Abhishek Bachchan. Meanwhile, she dropped out from Jasmine, a film on surrogacy.

Aishwarya married to Abhishek in April 2007 and are blessed with a daughter Aaradhya, who was born to them in November 2012.

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here

Comments

I Love her as a great acctress.

She used to be beautiful. It's so obvious she has resorted to skin lightening technique. Please don't say that she's still gorgeous. She definitely ain't. In fact in one photo where she's with Mads, Madhuri is looking more gorgeous that Ash. PV please post my comment.

Why are there so many photos with SRK put up?

My most fav Miss World since 1994. Happy Birthday Aishwarya. She's gorgeous even now. Needs a better stylist though.

Angelic!

Angelic!

What a gorgeous and beautiful woman, then and now also. God bless her. HBD

Loved these photos! Happy Birthday Gorgeousness! :)

ABSOLUTELY stunning!!!

Aishwarya younger pics. Just wow I mean Just wow.

dont find her gorg anymore, but till her dhoom days...she was the most gorgeous.

The first pic.. My god, she is angelic

She has become white over the years

Happy birthday to the most gorgeous woman. I’ve been a huge admirer of Aishwarya since 1994

can look at her all day! what a stunning beauty she was.

Damn! She's so beautiful!!!!!

Love her

You go girl. HBD!!

Add new comment

close

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement