Happy Birthday Farah Khan: These songs choreographed by her will definitely get you in a dancing mood

Bollywood choreographer Farah Khan turns 54 today. On her birthday today, check out the songs that will definitely make you groove.
Happy Birthday Farah Khan: These songs choreographed by her will definitely get you in a dancing moodHappy Birthday Farah Khan: These songs choreographed by her will definitely get you in a dancing mood
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Farah Khan is a woman with many talents. Born on January 9, 1965, Farhan turns 54 today. Wishes have been pouring for the choreographer-director from the industry and the fans. She is an amazing choreographer, a talented director, a doting wife and a dear mother. Khan has also tried her hand in acting by making special appearances in several movies. However, she is mainly loved for the way she makes stars dance to her moves. 

She made her debut as a director with the film Main Hoon Na in 2004. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan and Sushmita Sen in the lead roles. Main Hoon Na became a super hit and everyone was in love with the concept of the film, songs and performances of the stars. After MHN, Farah directed several films like Om Shanti Om (2007), Tees Maar Khan (2010) and Happy New Year (2014). She also acted in films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi and Student of The Year.

But one cannot get over how she has choreographed some wonderful dance numbers. On her birthday today, let's take a look at some fantastic Bollywood dance numbers choreographed by Farah Khan:

In an interview earlier, Farah Khan shared that her focus was being a director and choreography just happened to her. She had said, "Success has many fathers. Suddenly the industry started looking at me as a choreographer and my dream to be a director took a back seat. For some years I didn't mind it. I introduced a new work ethic. As I am not a classically trained dancer, I didn't carry a chip on my shoulder. Instead of pushing actors to learn my style, I worked around their strengths. It didn't work always but mostly it proved effective. It gave a natural feel to the songs. I don't tell dancers what to do. I jump among them and have a big party. This way the songs look fresh and casual."

Play #Jhacaaash: India's 1st LIVE #Bollywood Game Show on Facebook, every Monday and Thursday at 6:00 PM and win cash up to ₹50,000* per episode - https://www.facebook.com/jhacaaash/

Add new comment