Sara Ali Khan's weight loss journey will inspire you; Check out her transformation over the years

Sara Ali Khan is currently one of the fittest actors right now. She gives us major fitness goals on a daily basis with her workout pics and videos. But her PCOD battle, as well as weight loss journey, is a major inspiration to many and she hardly shies away from talking about the same. Read on to know her how she transformed over the years.
Discussion,Sara Ali Khan,Sara Ali Khan weight lossSara Ali Khan's weight loss journey will inspire you; Check out her transformation over the years
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Sara Ali Khan is currently one of the fittest actors right now. She gives us major fitness goals on a daily basis with her workout pics and videos. But her PCOD battle, as well as weight loss journey, is a major inspiration to many and she hardly shies away from talking about the same. She always wanted to be fit, both physically and mentally, and soon, she started several diet and workout regime to achieve her fitness goal.  

She was 96 kilos while she was studying abroad and at that time, she decided to lost all the extra weight and become healthy. Also, the dream of hers to join Bollywood was also one of the major motivation to lose oodles of weight.

In an interview on BBC, Sara had said, “I went to Columbia for four years and at the end of the second year, I decided that I really want to act, like I said I have always known, but that realisation coincided with the weigh scale saying that I’m 96 kilos. So, it was a bit difficult. Then it was the senior year of college in America itself that I lost the weight.”

ALSO READ: Watch: Sara Ali Khan is having Boomerang fun with friends but it is her midriff that has made our jaw drop

She further added," I was a regular kid. It made it very hard for me to a. lose weight and b. the hormone level was very high. So, as you can see, there is a level of delusion that was in me...I was confident, I was delusional." 

She also openly spoke about her battle with PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) and how that made it difficult for her to lose weight. On Karan Johar's show, she had said, "I was 96 kgs. 'It will be almost rude to call you fat,' is what you (Saif) said. Actually, I had PCOD. I still do. And, because of that, I think I put on the amount of weight that I did. Because of that, there was also like a hormone problem.” 

Read on to know her how she transformed over the years.

Talking about the workout regime, Sara practiced yoga, Kathak and intense workout sessions to lose weight. She underwent a boot camp training which involves full-body strength and conditioning workout. With the help of it, the same boosts your metabolism and burns a good amount of calories. It involves a combination of quick jumping jacks, windmills, high knees, squats and lunges, push-ups and spider steps among others.

Apart from this, she also used and still does sports activities especially lawn tennis with her dad and brother on a regular basis. Another vital workout activity that she does is Pilates.

With the help celebrity trainer Namrata Purohit, she did and still does pilates. For the unversed, the same help to tone up the body and also improve her overall posture. One of the biggest changes that she did was to switch from junk food to healthy options. She started snacking on protein bars and salads and stayed off from junk. 

What are your views on the same? Let us know in the comment section below.

Play #Jhacaaash: India's 1st LIVE #Bollywood Game Show on Facebook, every Monday and Thursday at 6:00 PM and win cash up to ₹50,000* per episode - https://www.facebook.com/jhacaaash/

Comments

its easy for someone like her to lose weight, so whats the big deal? She has money to afford personal trainers, dieticians and meals. If only it was that easy for everyone

her PR is working hard to show her as "relatable"

All hail Sara who enters the industry on her own merit with no family support after attending 100 auditions

Hehe I love you Sara

Also mention about $$$$$$$$$$$ she must have spent on surgeries

I'm sure Sara fans will adore this

My crush ☺

She makes wierd faces

sara looks like an aunty

Sara is a wannabe

Sara stop with all the self praising comments

She never looked very fat to me.

Liar liar pants on fire

She used to be 90kgs. That is fat.

Wow Sara .. this is the first time I’ve Seen her photo with Kareena and now she resembles karisma is Sara the lost third Kapoor sister:))

Is it weird that she resembles Kareena? She could pass off as her daughter too.

LOL looks at malaika, behaving like a 20 year old..

This is old news. Why are you still posting about it? Has Sara run out of stories to stay relevant?

That because Puma ad is coming

Add new comment