Shah Rukh Khan's net worth will blow your mind; Check out his expensive cars, assets and other properties

Today, we have compiled a list of expensive items, assets and overall net worth of none other than Shah Rukh Khan. Read on to know more.
Shah Rukh Khan's net worth 2019 will blow your mind; Check out his expensive cars, assets and other propertiesShah Rukh Khan's net worth will blow your mind; Check out his expensive cars, assets and other properties
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Shahrukh Khan, the Badshah of the Bollywood, indeed lives a King's life for real. The actor had a very humble beginning, but with sheer determination and dedication, he climbed the ladder of success, and now, he is one of the highest paid actors in the world. Born on November 2, 1965, the actor has featured in more than 80 Bollywood films and won many awards. He was honoured with Padma Shri by the Government of India for his contribution to the Indian cinema. This is not all, the Government of France awarded him both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Légion d'honneur. 

For the unversed, Shah Rukh Khan started his acting career with theatre and TV, and in the year 1992, he made his Bollywood debut with Deewana. He is known for his roles in movies such as Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Devdas (2002), Chak De! India (2007), Raees (2017) among others. He has been considered as one of the most successful film stars. Today, we have compiled a list of expensive items, assets and his overall net worth. Read on to know more.

Net worth
According to a report, SRK’s net worth is around USD 600 million in 2019.

Properties in India
Palatial house of SRK which is called as Mannat is reportedly Rs 200 crores. He has a farmhouse is in Alibaug called Deja Vu Farms.

International Properties
SRK has an estate called Villa K-93 in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The cost of the holiday home is more than Rs 17 crores. He also has a home in Park Lane, London. The worth of the property is approx. Rs 167 crores.

Cars and Bikes
As per several reports, he is the owner of many luxury cars such as Audi A6, BMW i8, BMW 7 series, BMW 6 series (convertible), Mitsubishi Pajero SFX, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Rolls Royce Phantom Drop head Coupe, Bentley Continental GT and Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob among others.

Assets
SRK is the proud co-owner of the IPL team, Kolkata Knight Riders. He has a 55% stake in the same and worth of it is around Rs 575 crores. Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies have two subsidiaries – production and VFX. The annual turnover of his production house is around Rs 500 crores. For the unversed, Kidzania which is an indoor theme park is backed by SRK. 

Other expensive things owned by SRK
Khan owns a Tag Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS Watch. Many do not know that he apparently owns a piece of land on the moon. SRK had said, "Yes, an Australian lady buys a little land on the moon for me every year on my birthday. She has been buying it for a while now and I get these certificates from the Lunar Republic Society." As per reports, SRK has many vanity vans and one of them is custom designed and the price of the same is apparently Rs 3.8 crores.

Brand endorsements
SRK apparently charges Rs 10 crores per brand endorsement. He has endorsed many brands such as Pepsi, Airtel, Nerolac Paints, D’decor, Sprite, Navratna Cool, Hyundai Cars, Tag Heuer Watch, Tata Tea, Videocon, VI- JOHN and Emami among others.

What are your views on the same? Let us know in the comments section below.

Comments

SRK must among top earners to pay very high income tax. So plse be grateful to him for his contribution.

Srk is first and fore most a business man before an actor, that is why he is very successful.

SRK is just smart n knows what the audience want otherwise he is not smart looking at all like the old actors lik Big B or Feroz khan or Dilip He looks like a cartoon in front of this all

Big B is not good looking but he is a very good actor.

Audiences of India are not stupid
And SRK did not invite everyone to watch his film..and to waste money..
He is at his best and so audiences like to watch his film.. And so he made money...
So please stop being unsecured...

This guy will never say anything about Pakistan, because his films gets released there also he knows overseas pakistani won't watch his films,
He just want to make money in india, he knows indians are stupid.

Ur movies only good with aishwarya n Kajol do movies only with them they will b hit 100%

SRK ,public waiting for ur blockbusters do some good movie a true story which can b useful for India s coming generations... Future of India should not forget u

I love SRK so much, He is very charming. God bless him.

His PR needs to chill. Just retire

I'm from South America, and I love SRK is the best

SRK

Business acumen

Man with business
Acumen INDEED
Not many actors can
Mix an acting career with speaking skills and investment panache
Yeah
He dreamt
He achieved
Not entirely a great actor but struck luck with the chopras and the johars

He will not realize all these assets are a waste which could have been put to good use...may be a humanitarian cause.

Great actor. Loved his acting in movie
Mohobathein.

By looking at the wealth and life style of Shahrukh many people like me lost the faith and trust in God. I can't say God bless Shahrukh. It seems God is racist and discriminate with us.

Fine he made lot of money in country like poor India. How much he has give to real charities of India. Where poor has no money to eat one meal a day. Too much garbage about his money. He was and is not a good actor. Indians are stupid to give him there hard earned money and are proud of him. Stupids.

His kids need not worry about their future they can just sit and eat

God bless SRK and his family. What ever he owns is Because of his hard work, commitment, sacrifice and responsibility.

HE IS A TERRIBLE ACTORS WITH UNEDUCATED FANS

Public ja Paisa

Public money

As the saying goes 'luck favours an idiot'. His success shows how stupid our Indian audience is.

This married man had many women on his payroll, cars, apartments...

He stopped short in promoting turds to earn a buck. Yuck.

Once a King is always a king ...

Definitely hard work pays SRK set an example Not only after this much money still work hard this part we salute definitely

What a greedy man.

Just becoz u cnt match him. Woh hai tour pe aur tu computer pe. ( In the words of divine)

What a greedy man.

Sheer hardworking man and real inspirational individual for all of us. May god bless him!!!

Hard work and intelligence!

Did someone say he owns land in the moon ? Wtf?

Why don't you Google it

What’s he’s gonna do with all this money unless he’s gonna do something useful for society ?

I guess jealousy burns, are you 100 percent sure he did nothing for charity. Get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers. A useless actor will never make so much money Dumbo.....

Wow ..

The Park Lane residence fact is incorrect.

It’s correct. His mansion is on park lane next to the Aston Martin dealership.

Made so much now please don't act and more over don't make your kids specifically your daughter to act honestly she is not good

His flop films has also blown our minds

Hahaha. Glad he’s hung his hat. As intelligent as he is in articulating opinions, he’s such an overactor. I have not enjoyed much he’s made, it’s a torture to watch him on screen. Enough already.

SRK is the best

Itni flops de diya budhe retirement kab lega

Add new comment