Dirty Picture's "Oo Lala" or the original song "Oi Amma" (Mawaali - 1983)?

Discussion,vidya balan,movies,discussion,the dirty picture,song
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

The Song "Oo-lala - Tu hain meri Fantasy" took inspiration from the song "Oi Amma - Oi Amma" from the movie Mawaali, starring Jaya Prada and Jitendra. Bappi Lahiri was the music director of the earlier version and Vishal Shekhar for the Dirty Picture version. Bappi Lahiri has sung the new version though.

Which one of the two do you think is better?
I personally like the new version of Dirty Picture and they did a good job to represent it. Though, I think Jitendra and Jaya Prada did a better job than Naseeruddin Shah and Vidya Balan

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Comments

I think the new one is rocking.. Just awesome..Bappi and Shriya did an amazing job..This one is funny,.

@Green Thanks! I thought so :)

@ Schmuck - Vishal Shekhar are composing it. They used this song (which was originally Bappi Lahiri's) as an inspiration. In the new Oh La La song, Bappi actually sung it :)

I like the new version better. But you can't beat Jitendra's dance moves!

brings back childhood memories.... funny!

LOL @ Jitendra's dance in the beginning.

By the way, I thought Vishal Shekhar were composing the music for the film?

like the older version better. Even when there were seeming vulgar sounds in the song, the heroines still gave decent expressions.

Older version is much better. JayaPrada is beautiful and sexy at the same time....without looking vulgar or trying too hard.
She is a natural actress.

Vidya Balan is too fat and looks odd.
Similarly Jitendra is better any day when compared to Tushar.

haha ! oi amma is so funny, looks like they r singing in chinese........funny dance too....me like the new version better

new version is nicer....put acting wise older one....new one is a bit forced and over the top

sorry guys..I dunno how to put a video in the post...:|
i m sorry...

but I gave the link :)

Add new comment

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement