Happy Valentine's Day 2019: Here’s a list of the most Romantic songs to woo your date or crush

We have listed down some romantic songs that you can dedicate it to your date or crush this Valentine's Day. Check them out.
Happy Valentine's Day 2019: Here’s a list of the most Romantic songs to woo your date or crushHappy Valentine's Day 2019: Here’s a list of the most Romantic songs to woo your date or crush
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

We are just a day away from 14 February which is the Valentine's Day. The day marks celebration of love, affection, romance and friendship. It is mainly important to the couples in love when they celebrate their love, relationship and to make it special for their partners. While some go on romantic dinner dates, parties and movies, some prefer keeping it low key and celebrating at home or away from the busy city lives.

It's also a day when one can go to any extent to make their romantic partner, crush or a friend happy. Some give chocolates, flowers and surprising gifts to their partners. Well, if you haven't planned anything yet to woo your partner this Valentine's Day, songs will always help. And we know there are a lot of romantic songs as options. So, selecting just that one perfect song will be task.

Well, we have listed eight very romantic and beautiful songs that you can sing or dedicate it to your partner or crush on this Valentine's Day. Check out the list: 

Mere Khayalon ki Mallika

A perfect song for your wife, girlfriend or girl crush! What's better than letting your girl know she is on your mind. 

Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane

What's love without a little teasing? This is an apt song to tease your crush and also for to express your feelings towards them.

Teri Jhuki Nazar

The best gift you can give to your partner is telling them how beautiful they are in every possible way. Teri Jhuki Nazar aptly describes beauty and trust us, your girl will give you a tight hug.

Tumne Na Jaana

If you want to ask out your crush directly but in a romantic way, well this Shah Rukh Khan song fits into the situation. Try it out.

Zehnaseeb

Your boyfriend means a lot to you and the lyrics of Zehnaseeb are a perfect romantic melody to appreciate him and the relationship.

Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatein

The time we spend talking to our partners is never enough. The laughter and the fun talks seem everything and your world to you. Well, this song rightly describes how you never want the conversation with your guy to end.

Sun Saathiya

Tell him you love him a lot. Tell him you can't live without him and express your deepest feelings with no qualms.

Afeemi

No song is better than this one to tell your crush you like him and how your feelings for him only add more meaning and beauty to your life.

Which song are you planning to sing this Valentine's Day to that special person in your life? Let us know in the comments below.

Comments

My crush doesn't reply to me. I want to sing the song. Help me PV.

Add new comment