GQ Most Stylish Man of the Year - John Abraham
GQ Inspiration of the Year - Shekhar Kapur
GQ Designer of the Year - Rohit Bal
GQ Woman of the Year - Deepika Padukone
GQ Woman Cinematic Icon of the Year - Vidya Balan

Credits: fb

You May Also Like These

Comments

Uff these Deepika haters always bark on social networking sites & spew venom whenever she wins some award or praise. Nothing new, keep barking low life morons. And yeah, what's wrong if Vidya won Cinematic Icon of the year Award? She is a brilliant actress right from the beginning of her career, she deserved this award too.
Huh just bcoz ur favorite celeb didn't win the award you don't need to degrade the winner

Deepika looks fabulous - and she is fabulous. She certainly deserved to win.

Ajay used to criticise awards...now because he is getting them he now likes them and attends and even dances...cheapskate!

SO,AS ALWAYS,THOSE WHO ATTEND THE AWARDS,GET THEM..BUT WHAT SURPRISED ME IS AJAY DEVGAN.HE IS ONE WHO REMINDS ME OF THIS 'DIALOGUE'!!!

Congrats to all the most undeserving people getting awards except Vidya.

Mon, 2012-10-01 19:57 — Anonymous
@Mon, 2012-10-01 12:58 — Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Women of the year is without a doubt Priyanka! Fake awards.

--

How can people forget Vidya Balan's Kahaani?!?! This is the biggest female-centric film (blockbuster) in the history of Indian cinema! No other woman can boast of such a huge hit.

Her performance was OUTSTANDING once again!

Barfi has just released and people have forgotten that Kahaani is the highest rated Indian film of all time and the only Indian film among the TOP 50 films of its genre on IMDB.

Barfi, was a good film, but not original. A hugely inspired film. Those who have watched older Hollywood films can recall so many scenes from different films that have been recreated in Barfi. And as for Priyanka's performance, it was good but no way near Vidya Balan's exceptional performance. The Balan Babe pulled the film entirely on her own shoulders and nobody, not even Priyanka, can boast of such an achievement.

Really happy for Vidya Balan who has tasted the success she has truly deserved.
You are so incorrect. Vidya is a great actress but thats it. she lacks so many things a Actres must have. You were saying that Kahaani is in the top 50 for its genre well Barfi is the HIGHEST RATED BOLLYWOOD MOVIE on IMDB and also the THIRD HIGHEST RATED MOVIE on IMDB with a score of 9.0 while kahaani has only 8.2. PC and Ranbir deserve to win.

Sun, 2012-09-30 22:53 — Anonymous

Woman of the year: Deepika Padukone?! What has she DONE?! One movie where she plays a slightly more extreme version of herself. Ridiculous.===========100% right.

These awards don't matter.Deepika has been making headlines and turning heads with her amped up hotness quotient. It makes sense that a men's magazine would award her. People's outrage is hilar.

Sun, 2012-09-30 22:53 — Anonymous
Lol wtf. How is Deepika even remotely like Veronica? :|

@Mystic Rose Agreed.

Mon, 2012-10-01 09:25 — Anonymous
New
@ voiceswriter

there are'nt many mothers who can carry off a gown like that or look like that, whatever makes you think that mothers should dress that way? i suspect it is too risque for you and some indians, but somehow it does not look vulgar on her just beautiful
There is nothing wrong with the gown, it's the styling from head to toe that was off, especially hair and makeup imho. I have seen the gown on the runway and I prefer it on the model. Singer Jessie J committed a similar blunder recently. I think to pull off a look like that, you have to have an impeccable styling team on your side. Ignoring the black panty and bra (pictured on Fergie below) based on Deepika's dress choice, this is how I expected her (Deepika) to have looked on the red carpet.

Very undeserving award.
Priyanka truly deserve women of the year.

Basically the people who showed up. And that's the only reason they did show up bcos they knew they were getting an award.

Ajay never goes to award shows.

@Mon, 2012-10-01 12:58 — Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

--

How can people forget Vidya Balan's Kahaani?!?! This is the biggest female-centric film (blockbuster) in the history of Indian cinema! No other woman can boast of such a huge hit.

Her performance was OUTSTANDING once again!

Barfi has just released and people have forgotten that Kahaani is the highest rated Indian film of all time and the only Indian film among the TOP 50 films of its genre on IMDB.

Barfi, was a good film, but not original. A hugely inspired film. Those who have watched older Hollywood films can recall so many scenes from different films that have been recreated in Barfi. And as for Priyanka's performance, it was good but no way near Vidya Balan's exceptional performance. The Balan Babe pulled the film entirely on her own shoulders and nobody, not even Priyanka, can boast of such an achievement.

Really happy for Vidya Balan who has tasted the success she has truly deserved.

People don't get too worked up! These awards are nothing and lack credentials! I am glad Ranbir Kapoor or Priyanka Chopra did not receive such awards, or it would be a joke of their talent, Deepika, as we all know is not a great of an actress and lacks talent, at least she is awarded for dressing stylishly! Ranbir and Priyanka DESERVE the Filmfare and National Awards, not these little tiny style awards! And that is why 95% of all the winners of this award thingy have not won ANY Filmfare awards! I am glad that Ranbir and PC didn't win this unheard of award ceremony! LOL

At these award functions, they usually tell you in advance that you won the 'GQ Woman of the Year' award. That's why every year, only the people who win attend the function. This is not a film award function where people are nominated.

Shahid???? Are they mad??? He had so many flops in the last few years!!!!

REALLY DEEPIKA? REALLY? UGH. People should really get some common sense. Priyanka made a spot for herself in the Western hemisphere, and Deepika managed to finally act a little.

if u realize. only the people who attented won the award. or maybe cuz they already knew.

where is Ranbir and priyanka ? They should got those award instead of shahid-deepika.

Oh great all the people who attended are awarded. No wonder all the awards shows are biased. Shahid Kapoor? Vidya Balan?? WOW!!

"GQ Award for The Ultimate GQ Man - Shahid Kapoor" Are you kidding me? I mean the guy is cute and all but he can't dress well to save his life and has the personality of a cardboard.

@Voiceswriter, her fashion choice was spot on, it was the beauty part (hair and makeup) which let her down.

I hope ranbir would have won instead of shahid!

@Voiceswriter
HAHAHA TRUE....but she manages to look GORGEOUS

GQ Cinematic Icon of the Year should be Ranbir kapoor.
And i wanna know who is the man of the year.

congrats 2 them.

ok em.

why they chose shahid over Ranbir ?

I can't imagine that chose woman of the year!!!!!! in which ground ?

@ voiceswriter

there are'nt many mothers who can carry off a gown like that or look like that, whatever makes you think that mothers should dress that way? i suspect it is too risque for you and some indians, but somehow it does not look vulgar on her just beautiful

I can't believe Deepika chose such a prestigious occasion to make such a fashion blunder. Woman of the Year styled herself more like a Mother of the Year.

WOOOW!! go deeps!

Woman of the year: Deepika Padukone?! What has she DONE?! One movie where she plays a slightly more extreme version of herself. Ridiculous.

GQ Award for The Ultimate GQ Man - Shahid Kapoor???
GQ Cinematic Icon of the Year - Ajay Devgn???

What a joke!!!

Add new comment