Amid Angelina Jolie's revelation behind the divorce, Brad Pitt KICKS Jennifer Aniston out of his house?

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt crossed paths at the SAG Awards 2020. The tabloids have claimed the couple has reunited, romantically. A recent report claims that the actor kicked the Friends alum out of his house.

Over the weekend, Angelina Jolie dropped jaws when she revealed the reason behind ending her marriage with Brad Pitt. While fans were wrapping their heads around the recent revelation, a new report has made a shocking claim with regard to Brad and Jennifer Aniston. Ever since the two stars crossed paths at the SAG Awards 2020, tabloids have refused to stop speculating that the former couple has reunited. The Friends alum and the Once Upon A Time were rumoured to not only have reunited but there were also claims that they were tying the knot again and adopting a baby together.

Now, it has been claimed that the actor has kicked out The Morning Show star. Notorious outlet Star Magazine has claimed that the actress has been quarantining together. A dubious source hasn't mentioned how long they have been together. However, it has readers believing Brad is hitting the breaks on his supposed relationship.

An insider claims he cannot deal with her neediness. A source has been quoted, “He wants a more low-key, easygoing relationship with the next woman he falls in love with. He doesn’t want anyone who’s bossy, needy or overly intense.” But the question is, are they even together in the first place? The couple hasn't addressed these rumours.

Brad previously confirmed that he was nothing more than friends with Jen. Remember, when he spoke about her during the awards season? Former couple's close friend Melissa Etheridge said the former lovebirds will be friends. "I loved Brad and Jen together, they were beautiful. I believe they will always remain friends because they're two very special people that can get through anything. I just hope that their friendship lasts," she told on Watch What Happens Live.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: Angelina Jolie on divorce with Brad Pitt: It was the right decision for the well being of our six kids

Anonymous 7 months ago

If the family can mend that would be best for the future of the family!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

He needs to move on from his past. Been there done that.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Brad Pitt go get Jen. Angelina is using the kids so she can get you back. She is still making your life miserable. Get divorced get your part of yours and move on like you said. You need to be mature at 56. Leave the other women along and you and Jen go on with your wedding plans. Wake up. Jen loves you.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I didn't like her because jolie had no problem taking other women's husbands

Anonymous 8 months ago

My god, she is so self righteous! As if Brad were some monster solely responsible for the breakdown of their marriage. She never takes any responsibility at all. Well, that's my take anyway on two people I don't know and will never meet

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jolie just described herself. - She's always pretending, fake in everything. - She's always harming others, women in particular. - She is a liar.

Anonymous 8 months ago

He dating a druggie, racist and a bis**ual says a lot about him.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I think they all have a tremendous amount of bank, and this is how they earn it. All that Drama they put out there, and we all fall for it.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jen needs to stop crying to the camera and grow the f up. Move on and call it a day. Shes so desperate to have brad it's getting pathetic. Angelina didnt go crying to the media when they broke up and she didnt go sending her friends against jen like jen did. Move on jen just move on... your looking so pathetic crying over one guy.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jen wants to get even with Jolie. She was always desperate woman unlike Angie.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Have a look at the druggie girlfriend. He isn't innocent.

Is good point.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I think that they ever will be together, It seem that they make a great couple ..

Anonymous 8 months ago

So in other words...this story is a lie.

Anonymous 8 months ago

It's "brakes", not "breaks". Interesting story.

Anonymous 8 months ago

how is this only on pinkvilla and nowhere else? american media doesn't even know about this...lol

Anonymous 8 months ago

I can't understand people are either bitching about Angelina or Jen!!! I mean whats wrong with u guy!! Brad's the dick in this whole time!! Cheating on Jen 1st, totally breaking her heart!! Then even again doing the same with Jolie!! He's just a cheating bastard!! Destroying the women who loved and care about him!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

All of this is a lie and then these hate burner accounts upvote their attacks. He is not a bastard and would you call Aniston names for cheating on him with Matt or stealing Justin from Heidi? Or attacking Pitt for so long?

Anonymous 8 months ago

Brads a idiot. Any man that has s*x with another man's wife is got morels of a maggot. I couldn't have been drunk enough to sleep with any women Mike Tyson was married too. Way to go Brad it's funny either women would be evolved in such a loser.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Tyson cheated and beat Robin. They were separated when he told that saw Pitt in the car or bed story.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I find it totally funny about all these messages written about the three actors. Many people are assuming way too much. Leave these people alone and get a life and quit assuming things! It's their lives not anyone else's!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Oh and by the way all off this banter is exactly what these stories are designed to do by jounalist...even post is money in their pocket off the personal lives of celebs...we are no more than just a rating...if you really are a fan...stop supporting this and support them

Anonymous 8 months ago

I am on team jennifer aniston because brad had an affair with Angelina jolie when jen and brad where together and Angelina stole her man I am on jen's team no matter what

Anonymous 8 months ago

Aniston using her fixers to spread & upvote attacks. You are on her team based on a lie. They did not have an affair and Aniston is the one who covered up evidence of cheating with a co-star. Nobody stole Aniston's men. Aniston is a liar, cheater, and manipulator who is worse than Pitt will ever be

Anonymous 8 months ago

Let's face it. Jolee has more going for her. She has done charity work...spoke before the UN..highly intelligent. I wouldn't want to compete with her.

Jen plays everyone

I agree

100% agree!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jennifer is "Real", "open " & a great friend. How many "friends" does Angelina have? Shes a VERY WIERD CHICK

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey all of you. The real truth is we don't know any of them personally or their situations or circumstances to make any comment about who is evil, who is right or wrong g. They simply deserve and seek to keep the deepest part of their personal life private. We can't sum up who anyone by a glimpse into their private life provided by journalists and media.. All said here is just speculation that can be hurtful. To us they are here to entertain us, that is what there job and we all have enjoyed by some or all of them to suit our different taste in entertainment. Everything else is just you pushing for what you want to see in them, not who they are. Truth is you just don't know

Anonymous 8 months ago

But what would they do if everyone stopped talking about them????

Anonymous 8 months ago

They all deserve each other;)

Anonymous 8 months ago

It's really none of my damn business....

What

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jen worked for her money. Angelina sold her kids.

JEN WHINES, ANGELINA'S STRONG

Anonymous 8 months ago

Alia has gone into hiding bc of her racists comments. The Jews run Hollywood and dictate who has to date who. The public said no way is she dating Brad Pitt.

Anonymous 8 months ago

My name is Rafael B I don’t really understand how Brad Pitt take Angelina for Jennifer I don’t know probably Angi is more intelligent probably because I m Spanish I like woman with big a*s and Angelina doesn’t have nothing

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jen only wants to get even for being humiliated. Both Angelina and Brad are living their karma.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Aniston was not humiliated. Pitt moved on with Jolie several months after he announced his split. That is what the proof shows. Aniston was literally caught with her bf Matt in 2004. She publicly humiliated him and spent years attacking him with no mercy

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angie is livid he doesn't want her back. Keeps telling press she did it for her children. Yet she married him knowing he drank. It's about money, nothing more. Those children are her pay check.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angelina also drank and why do people keep exaggerating his drinking after he quit and Jolie made false allegations of abuse? Her drug use was legendary in HW

Anonymous 8 months ago

Her talent, devotion and love for all mankind is leaving a mark for Angelina, reruns are from Jen!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angelina is a decent human being. She is beautiful and Jen can have Brad back. Angie will be fine without Jen and Brad. Jen should get a life

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angelina does nothing other than wreck people's relationships. She's such a phony about really caring about countries. I hope the next actor she works with is SINGLE

Anonymous 8 months ago

Cast the first stone.....PERFECT PERSON!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

No one wants to touch the heroine addict.

Anonymous 8 months ago

All were consenting adults. A happy man doesn't leave a marriage. she didnt steal anything and if he wanted to be there now he would be. Let them all live in peace and work through any issues they may have.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Aniston cheated. So did Jolie. Then they are trying to outdo each other's smear campaigns against Pit

Anonymous 8 months ago

If Brad wanted any of these women, we would see pictures to prove it.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Disagree - who made him unhappy? When a husband starts looking OUTSIDE his marriage for 'what could be', then HE becomes happy and makes his marriage unhappy. How is that the wife's fault?? And no, not man-bashing here - it's the same for both sides.

Anonymous 8 months ago

If Brad and Jennifer want to be together , then do it. Do to Jolie and her ego she can't handle the fact that any woman could be better than her especially Jennifer. That would be the one person she would definitely dislike or Brad to go be with. I hope that Brad did not do what it states and I don't believe that he would I've been reading the comments and I just by the fact that I don't think that Brad stated that Jennifer and her neediness is true she's a strong woman and I truly hope that Brad gets it together for himself and his family but not for Jolie she is a selfish person when it comes to Brad but she is a good mother and she does try to help others but she's sucking Brad dry hopefully this will be ended and Brad and Jennifer either are together or not together I just hope the best for the both of them and the kids

Anonymous 8 months ago

Aniston spent years attacking and vilifying Jolie with a slew of ugly stories. No woman is entitled to do that

Anonymous 8 months ago

Agreed, also I truly do not understand why Jolie has some sort of hate or something towards Jen. Like it’s not like she ever did something to Jolie. If one should be mad it should be Jen.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Do YOU know any of them? I'm just curious because you act like you have them on speed dial!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

howcandle. How Do you pursue a conversation About a total stranger as though u have first have knowledge. Yet u have no association with the subject. SAD SAD.

Anonymous 8 months ago

My gut feeling is that Angelina is very bright, savvy and SICK. She does not even know she is sick, I think she leaves s$&@“ where we she goes and need a to be stopped

You're an idiot!

Anonymous 8 months ago

When it comes to Angelina. She has a mouth as big as the grand canyon. She tried to destroy Brad and it backfired. Now she has to beg her children to try and persuade the idiot not to finalise the divorce because her brand name is finished.

Anonymous 8 months ago

You've never met Angelina Jolie. You can only assume who she is who Jennifer Aniston is and who abroad Pitt is. you've never seen Angela Jolie buy. Burn or light a black candel.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jennifer and Brad are over. Have been for 15 years. They will NOT get back together so get over it and quit writing fake stories of them getting back together.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jolie is not a good mother

Anonymous 8 months ago

Why do you lame a*s people sit around and talk about people as if you know them. Get the f**k back to reality and concern your self with u and yours.

Why’s are you here?

Anonymous 8 months ago

The best reply ever!!! There's enough real shit to deal with in this Universe.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Why are you so concerned what other people are doing? Does it bother you that people you don't even know are talking about this?

Anonymous 8 months ago

Yeah she's amazing. That's why her divorce attorney dropped her and the judge in their divorce basically told her to stop alienating the kids from Brad.

Who cares anymore

Anonymous 8 months ago

Fake lol all fake, This info is totally non believable lol!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Can we all allow them privacy. Love you all.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I FEEL THAT THE MAN KNOW JUST WHAT HE IS DOING IT TAKES 2 IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED HE WOULD NOT HAVE GONE AFTER HER. I DON'T BELIEVE HER KIDS FEEL THAT THEIR MOTHER IS NASTY. WHY CALL HER NAMES HAS SHE DONE ANYTHING TOO ANYBODY? HE IS WHO HE IS. SHE IS WHO SHE IS

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who knows. How true it all is.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angeline does evil stuff. She lights black candles. Believes in evil and she probably did witchcraft to separate Jen and Brad. Goes around comes around. It will never be the same relationship between Brad and Angie again. We need to leave them alone.

Lol

Anonymous 8 months ago

What country are you from? What planet? If you believe in evil, then you believe in God...go ask for his forgiveness!

Anonymous 8 months ago

OMGOSH! You seriously need therapy!

Anonymous 8 months ago

She does witchcraft on anyone that dates Brad Pitt.

I believe this too , she is a witch! Lol

Anonymous 8 months ago

This is bull Stop posting garbage He was staying at her house. Get a life And whoever wrote this garbage, I hope your sued

Anonymous 8 months ago

Be kind to people please. There is no need to be so unkind in this world.

Angelina is so fake!!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Agreed. She is an intelligent person who uses people constantly. She really bugs me:(

Anonymous 8 months ago

Yes, I agree. Angelina is a fake. Never good enough for Brad.

Anonymous 8 months ago

As I've mentioned before...you're an idiot!

Anonymous 8 months ago

It's all a PR stunt. It backfired on Jolie and she is angry. Brad loves Jen.

Yes you are right

Forsure

Anonymous 8 months ago

I loved Jolie years ago until she did what she does best... Jennifer is a great person. Jolie , is just can't handle anyone Getting one over on her.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who wrote this? We don't expect much from journalists anymore. Misspelled words, zero sentence structure. It's like a 7 year old wrote this. Pure garbage.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Clearly a foreign person. Wrong words and everything. Don’t insult seven year olds.

Anonymous 8 months ago

They have no content left to write about.

Anonymous 8 months ago

So true!! I can’t even follow the thought process here. I’m confused after reading this!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Melissa Etheridge is just an evil person . Brad dumped her as a friend after she disrespected Angie and she of course blamed Angie. But have no fear if it will help his image Melissa he will be back. Angie dumped him because he was a drunk and a liar.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Aniston cheated on Pitt with Matt & others. No other Hollywood actress has spent years planting stories, milking pity in interviews, and Jolie got with Pitt after he ended it with Aniston

Anonymous 8 months ago

Haha...huh? I read these for laughs but that one was a new one! Etheridge likes girls?

Anonymous 8 months ago

FINALLY...someone agrees with me! Thank you smart person

Anonymous 8 months ago

Well, she should have known that when he cheated with her on Jen. She should have been respectful to Jen's marriage to him.

Anonymous 8 months ago

It was Angelina that was behind the posts of negative lies postings after she seduced Brad. This has the same flavor with the choice of descriptions like neediness and being rejected. Those fantasies of adopting. All salt to intended to rub into the wound. Pure spite intend to take the light of her meaness and manipulation. She knows what she did and has always been threatened by Jen. Afraid of Karma, highly competitive and spiteful. If she cant claim him as her posession, no one should claim him.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jolie is a b**h that can't let Brad go! She didn't respect his marriage & doesn't seem to have respect for anything. How Brad could have left Jen for that nasty woman I'll never understand!

Anonymous 8 months ago

All this shit kind of makes me think of America right now; we are so divided and social media is fostering it. Soooo sick. People taking sides.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I agree Angelina is unethical, immoral and I hope there is a special place in hell for females like her. She thinks she is a humanitarian then turns around and hurts human beings (Jen and Brad). I can see right through her malicious ways. I respect Jen for handling her divorce in a professional manner. Bless Jen and Fu....k Angelina!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who do you think you are.....perfect?!! Brad has reported he was unhappy with Jen, Angelina is the most beautiful female in showbusiness, and she is a great humanitarian with 6 beautiful children with Brad, have you thought about them when bashing their mother and/or father? I'm so tired of "poor me" Jen...will everyone please get a life!?

I agree.

That's how I see it.

I agree.

Anonymous 8 months ago

They were never back together, Not sure why people do not leave jen alone..

Anonymous 8 months ago

I agree with you and I call BS on this entire thing. Jen is smart as well as being a total goddess and she fully understands what happened between her and Brad. They will never get back together nor should they. And Brad would never kick her out of his house Because they were friends and also because she’s never been in his house. Get a life reporters!

Team Brad Pitt

Anonymous 8 months ago

So many lies. Brad's marriage to Jolie was not formed from an affair and Aniston spent years whining about Brad. Ironic since Aniston's so-called marriage to Justin began as an affair and then she plays dirty to remove all of the indications. She dumped Tate Donovan for Brad who she stole from Sandra

Anonymous 8 months ago

I think Jen is smarter than that, she's been there done that. A marriage formed from an affair tends to do that and Jens just thankful she got out early.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jen is the best and you remember that well.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Also Team Brad Pitt. Always thought A. Jolie would be a very difficult person to be married to..

Anonymous 8 months ago

Jennifer annisston is so stupid ...she is eating a left over food of aj

Anonymous 8 months ago

I wd go for Pitt and Jen a million times. It's Angie who destroyed their marriage

Anonymous 8 months ago

Angelina Jolie should never be compared to Jennifer Aniston. There is no comparison. Angie is to the moon superior in every way. Especially intellectually speaking and looks. Angelina is so not a selfish or self absorbed person like Jen. Keep Jen out of the conversation for the sake of everyone. Please.