A new report wants fans to believe that Brad Pitt and Alia Shawkat are bonding over food, art and old movies.
Amid Jennifer Aniston's jealousy rumours, Brad Pitt wins Alia Shawkat's heart with his cooking skills? Amid Jennifer Aniston's jealousy rumours, Brad Pitt wins Alia Shawkat's heart with his cooking skills?

Rumours are spreading like wildfire suggesting that Brad Pitt and Alia Shawkat are growing closer with every passing quarantine day. International reports not only suggest that they are spending the night together, but also claim that the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood actor is introducing her to his pals over video calls. These claims come a few days after it was believed Brad was quarantining with Jennifer Aniston. Now, a new dubious update suggests that rumoured couple are cooking together.

As per a New Idea report, Brad and Alia are doing numerous activities together. One of them is preparing delicious meals together. "They’re cooking a lot together too. Brad’s actually a great cook, so he’s really impressing Alia with his chef skills," the source claims. Apart from cooking, the alleged insider said the actors are bonding over their common interests. They are looking at "Brad’s collection of art books, checking out museums online, seeing old films," whenever they hang out together.

Apparently, Alia is not keen on controlling or changing the actor. "She accepts Brad for who he is. She doesn’t care about his celebrity status or fame, to her he’s just Brad. After everything he’s been through, it’s so nice to see him finally happy and back to his old self again," the tipster added.

"He loves her beauty, inside and out, and her wacky outlook on life. They’re definitely kindred spirits," the source claims. Strangely, ever since their burger meal at In and Out a few weeks ago, the couple hasn't been spotted together. To top it off, Brad clarified in March that he and Alia share a platonic relationship. A source clarified their relationship status in March to TMZ. Even with the recent rumours, the two stars haven't spoken about their "romantic" relationship with the press. It seems like tabloids cannot stop speculating these rumours.

ALSO READ: Jennifer Aniston devastated over Brad Pitt's growing closeness with Alia Shawkat?

Anonymous 12 months ago

Brad Pitt may be handsome but he is not the best person even though he a strong PR team to protect him and make him look good. Angelina deserves better. He was never the strong, loving, supportive husband that she wanted. His drinking is a sign of his weakness.

Anonymous 1 year ago

Brad must be doing something right a lot of anonymous backstabbers

Anonymous 1 year ago

Brad must be doing something right a lot of anonymous backstabbers.

Anonymous 1 year ago

Reminds me of the 60s where screen sweetheart Debbie Reynolds married Eddie Fisher Hollywood sweethearts, but he left her to marry Elizabeth Taylor that marriage lasted five years everyone hoped he'd go back to Debbie but he never did. Good thing really he became a boozer while Debbie remained a lovely lady living to a good old age. I love Brad and being a romantic would love to think he and Jen would be reunited. but I don't think he'll be any different to Eddie Fisher.

Anonymous 1 year ago

Brad likes ugly women. Angelina needs a lot of money spent to go out in public. She looks like crap at home.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I dont believe this is true. I dont believe Jen would put up with him having another woman around. Also, I dont think he would try it!!

Anonymous 1 year ago

Jen Aniston deserves a better man. She doesn't deserve him. He hurt Jen once and who knows he will do it again. Wishing you Jen a much better man someday, sometime.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I d go out with jen in a second ! I m just a normal midwest guy that would cherish her

Anonymous 1 year ago

This is the first I've seen a photo of Alia.. Not to be mean, but she's kind of homely isn't she???

She is just ugly.

Homely and tomboyish?

Homely and tomboyish?

Anonymous 1 year ago

Platonic my a**! I hope he marries her and has more kids. I wouldn't go out with him if he was the last thing on earth. when's the wedding? after a forth divorce, he will pay more child support. nice going brad! kudos to him and his fiancee Alia.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I wish he was my boyfriend

Anonymous 1 year ago

Oh my goodness..no one knows the man..you can't believe everything you read...it is wonderful to get older..so much more understanding of yourself and of others..my husband is going to be 60 and I think he looks better now then before and for everyone that thinks you will never get to that age has a big awakening..he is lovely!

Anonymous 1 year ago

Boy, some folks just can't let others alone. He's like everyone else, he's trying his best and because he's had romantic daliances, people want to brand him. You know, people grow apart and I for one, don't think he has a mean bone in his body. Being 55, well, wait until your there, then judge yourself. At least he is enjoying himself with the lady and women enjoy him. I'm 66 and I can relate to that. Good honest fun with a person you like and vice versa, is harmonic. Peace out all

Anonymous 1 year ago

The people who judge probably wouldn't want us to see their discretions. Good response to nasty criticisms.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I agree! Life should be enjoyed at all ages! Peace & Love.. stop the negativity period!

Anonymous 1 year ago

FINALLY someone with an ounce of sense!!! Geeze...you can tell by these responses these people havent LIVED long enough to be blessed to see anything CLOSE to that age or experience...smh

Anonymous 1 year ago

I say Angela was the one who kick Brad out first. Not for straying but his drinking! Not a good atmosphere for children. Brad knew what he did was wrong and got help. Let's hope he learned from his mistakes. Move on Brad.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I don't believe Brad Pitt is this kind of person. Maybe Jenifer turned him down this time except for a distant friendship. Ski cat isn't anything to write home about. Not even average. Brad would be an idiot to do this. What would his.children think.?

Anonymous 1 year ago

You could be right however if the news were true ... poor girl

Anonymous 1 year ago

Both of them need to get over it . live life, enjoy people and let it go as much as it hurts , there is enough love with limits for everyone man. Dont waste time in living bitter however no one really knows one action are based on insecuritie's of life up bring.

Anonymous 1 year ago

He is an old alcoholic who lost his looks Nobody cares about Pitt anymore

Anonymous 1 year ago

you're right. he's not good looking anymore. I thought by being older he was more mature, but apparently not. he wants another marriage with alia. come on! the 4th one? give me a break. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit

Anonymous 1 year ago

You are right.drinkers loose there looks.i had a drinking husband dead 20 yrs no 10 yes dead at 59

You are right.drinkers loose there looks.i had a drinking husband dead 20 yrs

Why would Jennifer want a Lying, cheating dog. She is way to good for him

Yes she did.

Anonymous 1 year ago

You'd think once bitten twice shy but Jen is still despetate for Brad - ended her marriage asap when Brad was single.. hangs out with him... he's not coming back. Simple

Anonymous 1 year ago

how bout sum meditation?may b it will tie his heart.... after 3 kids?at 55he is still luking to b tied down and impressed?dah

Anonymous 1 year ago

No one is interested in the love life of a 55+ .. he's past it...

I am.

Keep drinking that koolaid

Keep drinking that koolaid

Exactly!!!

Anonymous 1 year ago

A man's mind and heart are jungles. it depends on the woman if she brings out the best or beast in him. Both Jenifer and Angelina could not tie him down. He is bound to stray .

Anonymous 1 year ago

Alia dreams he wants her. I give it two months when the money runs out. He will be gone.

Anonymous 1 year ago

I guarantee you he will stray on alia too, a 4 time loser? guys never learn do they? talk about robbing the cradle. alia could be his daughter for Pete sakes. he's too old to get laid now. you're right, he'll never change womanizer. I'd rather go out with Brian may, he has more brains!