Artem Chigvintsev selects an engagement ring for Nikki Bella and begins sweating when he finds out its price.
Artem Chigvintsev selects a ring for Nikki Bella and his reaction when he finds out the price is hilariousArtem Chigvintsev selects a ring for Nikki Bella and his reaction when he finds out the price is hilarious

The last episode of Total Bellas saw Niki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev once again discuss their differences. While Nikki decided to freeze her eggs without Artem being involved, the latter still wished to talk it out and get on the same page about their future. However, Nikki insisted she didn't want to rush things with Artem which made the Dancing With the Stars alum seek advice from her elder sister Brie Bella. "It did make me feel like, maybe she doesn't see this partnership and this relationship go any further than what it is," he said.

After a long discussion, Brie Bella and Artem Chigvintsev came to conclusion that he should propose to Nikki. "I feel like forever, my sister just really wanted to be a wife and a mother. But every time she gets close to that, she freaks out," Brie said but Artem was certain that he wants to marry her. Artem Chigvintsev teased that he'd never been ring shopping before and Brie offered up her help. "By the way, mine's a 1.9 carat," Brie showed him her engagement ring given to her by beau Daniel Bryan. "I always hear my sister say she'd really like a five," she warned Artem and his reply was hilarious. "Cool, I'm gonna go sell my liver," he said.

As the jeweler showed Artem sparklers, ranging from 80,000 to a million dollars, Artem Chigvintsev began quaking in his boots. The former Dancing With the Stars pro wanted to buy his lady love a ring to make her feel special but the shopkeeper was showing him rings that he certainly couldn't afford at the moment. "I feel bad for Artem right now because, hearing these prices, he is dying inside," Brie teased later on. "I feel like I'm gonna have to carry him out of here. Poor guy!" she added.

Also Read: Nikki Bella declines moving in with Artem Chigvintsev as she thinks they are 'moving too fast'

This Day That Year
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The BELLA TWINS WERE GREAT WRESTLING TEAM . WHO CARES ANMBOUT THEIR LOVE LIVES.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Nikki should NOT BE SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT JOHN CENA. She was with him for 6yrs so if she really hadn't liked the way things were, why'd she stay so long. It's totally wrong to stay and except things, then complain about them when you leave. If you truly don't like something you don't wait 6 yrs to leave. I believe she started this affair with Mr. Ugly before she and John split, that's why she suddenly got cold feet. John LOVED HER so much that he was willing to give her what she wanted. John Cena is Better off without her. I quit watching the show after she pulled her c**p. I'm a Woman and I don't understand why you females always want to blame the men. You need to look at the whole picture. Women aren't always right.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I dont think nikki loves artem it shows just like when john didnt love nikki there are certain things that show that lack of true love hesitating is a huge indicator she wastnt taking things slow with john cause she was truely in love with him but with artem shes not accepting artems gestures of love. Suddenly she wants to slow down?cause see she doesnt want to marry a tiny dancer lol to late now now he didnt pull out so now the long slow road to divorce has begun

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I think Nikki still loves John cena and Artem doesn’t love Nikki because he wants everything his way and I think he is just using Nikki

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

She wants the best of the best. Hopefully he is not making a mistake.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sadly i see sooo many red flags. Their relationship wont last, she cant commit, tooooo high maintainence and he's too good a guy that loves what he does.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

She shouldn't treat him the way John treated her ,Artem is more of a man then John ,wake up Nikki !

So true

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Love Nikki and Artem but she is treating him like John treated her and that's not fair ,if she loses that great man of hers it'll be her own fault .WAKE UP NIKKI YOUVE GOT A MAN WHO REALLY LOVES YOU ,DONT BE STUPID!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I agree...she IS treating him how John did her. He's doing everything she is asking of him... What?!?! To prove he loves her. Ridiculous, I really like Artem..he's such a kind loving man...but unfortunately I think Nikki just uses him to show him off to John and to make John look less of a man. I believe she does love Artem..but not as much as he loves her. Also as a rebound from John. She makes everything so public. John has moved on and is very private with his life. Get over it Nikki, quit rubbing stuff in John's face...love and respect the man who loves you...before it's too late

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I don't like Niki behavior looking chef job for him ,telling alot of bad words pretending to be drunk. Make it looks she is supporting the man is a professional dance he will get a job

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I use to be a fan of two sisters but lately i am not impressed .Niki is trying to control the young man looking chef job for like she is supporting him ,telling him alot of bad words pretending to be drunk .The man is a professional dancers he will get a job what are u trying to prove .Take my advice Artem don't get married don't give up your house to live with her u are going to regret it

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I think he is using her and got her pregnant on purpose after she told him things were moving too fast.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Artem "could not" get Nikki pregnant if "she" didn't want it to happen. They are both adults who knew what to do for protection. It was wanted. You can't act surprised on TV with "who knew?" If you're not protecting. Or should someone explain the birds and the bees to you too?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Nikki is too high maintenance. Beautiful body but shallow mind. John Cena done wore that out. Her new love better run while he can.

I have a ring for sale...its $3,350

I have a ring for sale....its $3,250 if interested try to find me

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Artem seems like a great loving guy.....congrats to you both

I love the Bella twins. Artem is perfect for Nikki

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Where are you before Artem, you great guy for Nicole i love that.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Artem is not shy with the camera, and is fitting right in on the Bellas. His love for Nikki shines and the two of them together make a beautiful love story.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

- she's always wanted children. I think probably said that becuase she wasn't in that place with someone...but she's always voiced she wanted to be a mom

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I think the girls are awesome strong women and they know their hearts and they take care of each other I love The Bella girls can they kick ass whatever they do

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They are moving too fast ..a few episodes agoshe didnt even want children

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah, but she wanted John Cena baby because he was the man she loved, but when she finally realized Cena didn’t want kids, she tried too hard to move on, and now she’s gonna have a baby with a man she don’t love...Sad

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

That’s one of the reasons she’s not with Cena she wanted children and he did not

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

She's always wanted children.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I think Nicole and Artem make a cute couple. There should be more Artems in this world he's a great guy

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options