BLACKPINK Concept Teaser Videos: Rosé, Jennie define flawless as How You Like That may already be our fav song

Updated on Jun 19, 2020 08:28 AM IST  |  11.3M

BLACKPINK's How You Like That will be dropping on June 26, 2020.

To say that we're mighty excited for BLACKPINK's 2020 comeback; which will be nothing short of extraordinary, would be an understatement. After more than a year, the Korean girl group plans to take over the world yet again with their addictive tunes and gorgeous personalities. This time, we will see them have a three-part comeback, which starts with the pre-release single, How You Like That. Over the past few days, BLINKS have been blessed with enchanting posters of BLACKPINK promising us a fun adventure this time around.

Today, the Concept Teaser Videos for Rosé and Jennie was shared and the ladies look bold and beautiful while also giving us a tease of the upcoming song which drops on June 26, 2020. With looks that could literally kill, we see the girls give their spin to the chorus of the song and both members have their unique way of saying How You Like That. The flawless attitude imbibed by both for the Concept Teaser Videos, along with the wild eye makeup that we can't wait to recreate, is not surprising for BLINKS but nonetheless, they left us floored, anticipating for the track to release already!

Check out BLACKPINK members Rosé and Jennie's Concept Teaser Videos for How You Like That below:

How You Like That may already be our favourite song of 2020!

ALSO READ: BLACKPINK Title Posters 2: Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo look bewitching as Lisa's lip piercing steals the spotlight

Are you excited for BLACKPINK's comeback and pre-release single, How You Like That? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Post How You Like That's release, we will get another special format single in July or August after which BLACKPINK's first official album will release in September.

Comments
Anonymous : I really wanted to be one of them #loveblackpink
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I like so much blackpink
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don't see why people like this girls...I love their dance...but there are many other artists who can...they are pretty but there are others who are pretty too...honestly I don't like their songs...its just they are pretty with dancing abilities...I am just tired of hearing around black pink!!! Its irritating
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Maybe you should just ignore them. Not hate them.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : If you don’t have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all it’s not like they’re going to read your comment and be upset about it if you don’t like their song then why did you click on this website and Avoid theirs music nobody needs your negativity
REPLY 8 1 year ago
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : أهلا
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes I think it will be good for you now .
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm glad BLACKPINK is coming back, I really like them. I'm looking forward to the new song and as you wrote here, the first official album is coming out in September, I'm also looking forward to it.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Me. Alegra mucho que blackpink este de. Vuelta también su álbum en septiembre ese cambio de look ed hermoso mas el de jisoo adoro a jisoo soy si fan
REPLY 7 1 year ago