BLACKPINK now holds 3 Guinness World Records Titles previously held by BTS thanks to How You Like That

BLACKPINK released their new song How You Like That last weekend. The comeback song has been smashing records since its release. Now, it has been revealed that the song has achieved five Guinness World Records Titles, three of which were held by BTS.

BLACKPINK asked "How You Like That" and it seems fans responded by helping them set records and new milestones. It has hardly been a week since the K-Pop girl group released their comeback. The song sees Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie return after almost a year and a half wait. While BLINKS showered the band with love, helping BLACKPINK to break a record previously held by BTS, it has now been revealed the band now holds five Guinness World Records Titles thanks to their comeback.

As reported by Soompi, BLACKPINK has been crowned with the Guinness World Records for the “Most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours”, “Most viewed music video on YouTube in 24 hours,” and “Most viewed YouTube music video in 24 hours by a K-pop group.” How You Like That recorded a 24-hour count of 86.3 million, as confirmed by YouTube.

The three records were achieved by BTS for their music video “Boy With Luv.” The Bangtan Boys video boasted of 74.6 million views in the first 24 hours. How You Like That has also earned the title of “Most viewers for the premiere of a video on YouTube.” The vibrant video has also achieved the “Most viewers for the premiere of a music video on YouTube.” YouTube revealed the BLACKPINK song set the record with 1.66 million simultaneous viewers. BTS' ON held the record previously with 1.54 million concurrent viewers.

This is just the first part of their three-part comeback. Imagine how many records BLACKPINK could break with their other two songs? We cannot wait to watch it! Congratulations BLACKPINK!

Anonymous 4 months ago

Woah! Can YouTube really delete views??

Anonymous 5 months ago

STFU!!!!!!!!BP WOULD HAVE BREAK THE RECORD IF YT DIDNT DELETE THE VIEWS FOR LSG

Anonymous 6 months ago

ohoo nice blinks but if you are not aware now all these records mention above are in name of BTS again

nonononononononono

black pink

Anonymous 8 months ago

The records obviously belong to BTS...We all don't know why YouTube has deleted views also if the views wasn't deleted BTS would be one who were to hold these records till now

Anonymous 8 months ago

Lol yea they definitely "achieved" it. YG posted their mv on yt under the category of public and blogs where if u watch only 22 seconds of the video u get a view count and in that category no bots r tested where as if u post a video in music category and someone replays ur video more than once, the view id detected. Don't het me wrong I don't hate blackpink, I hate yg and his dirty tricks. Idk when y'all r gonna grow up, open yo eyes and see what this criminal is doing, he is fckin using bp's talent to earn money for his bail.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Please share it everwhere on youtube in the blankpink channel so that other viewers can also see this

Anonymous 8 months ago

Wait for the October y'all, we are gonna get that with no ads, aesthetic, category and not paying yt

Anonymous 8 months ago

I just want to say that here I just found 1 army said that bp have no talent they are talentless ..so my point is u have no right to judge any1 they all have talents so thatz why they achieve so much fame ...and this post is about blackpink so don't spread unnecessary thing here if u can't see others achievement then u can just go out from this page and you can write anything about BTS on the BTS page

Anonymous 8 months ago

yes i'm an armyblink so i support for both groups no partiality so if u wanna support then support them but dont tell nonsences about other groups .they r unique in their own way just like our girls.and please no fan wars ,spread love not hate

Anonymous 8 months ago

Ik u love bp sooo much coz ur an blink but u shouldn't be mean like that

Anonymous 8 months ago

I am yet so unhappy that YouTube is deleting bts songs views...or else even they would reach more than 100M in one day.......btw congrats blackpink "Armies let's bring boy with luv to 1 B no matter what!!!"

We will

Anonymous 8 months ago

Plz don't do fan wars our boys is so freindly with others so why we do fan wars ok remember true army will never do this ok and plz don't do fan wars I think saseng is writing so coz of them we doing fan wars so plz.do not do ok

Anonymous 8 months ago

yes no fan wars plz coz i'm an armyblink who supports for both groups and no partiality .i will stream for both groups and whatever i do i'll do it for both of them .spread love,not hate.i know that some toxic fans are doing this but dont get whipped for it and dont comment nastily .and one more thing.........about youtube......can i have attention plz?...they deleted more than 5 million views for dynamite and now they deleted 13 million for lovesick girls?......we want justice for both ......it's our fault that we let u go one time but it's not gonna happen this time.....give blackpink their views back.....you cant do this forever yt , you need to give us an explanation for this

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey I am an army I know that army will not write hate comment I believe it and also not write I think it will be saseng who writing who want do fanwars between us if u true army don't have to write ok although I enjoy bp song keep growing

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey guys stop saying that army is toxic blackpink don't have talent see all people have talent ok see other kpop group are very friendly with other group why u are doing war when our boys is freindly with other so why u doing war why our boys didn't taught this to war with other fandom ok so plz.do not do war let's be all freind with other group ok

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey I am.an army I know army is not writing it will be saseng but also don't write hate comment our boys did'nt teach this so plz don't write ok yt is deleting veiws of BTS it is yt fault so don't write this that yt delete BTS veiws that why bp break records no they did hardwork that why they get so plz don't write like this coz of some who writing hate comments from these our fandom called toxic so plz don't write hate comment

Anonymous 8 months ago

Please share and person who dislike this should be liking it instead

Anonymous 8 months ago

WHAT ABOUT THE DELETED VIEWS OF BTS DEAR? BTS IS STILL THERE FOR THE MOST VIEWS ... AND YT JUST ALWAYS DELETES VIEWS OF ONLY BTS! IS YT BEING PAYED FOR SUCH NONSENSE.. AND YOU SAYING BLACKPINK.. LITERALLY BTS CAN SHATTER ALL THE RECORDS!! YOU GET THAT...

Anonymous 8 months ago

blackpink's views got deleted toooo...........dont only look at bts ,yt deleted 13million views for lovesick girls and froze the views for hylt

Anonymous 8 months ago

YA!!!!! SO PLEASE SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I like your comment in favour of bts

Anonymous 8 months ago

I know that army is not writing and also not write see when other fandom hate them we feel very bad so we have also not to do ok army

Anonymous 8 months ago

I don't think I was to necessary to include BTS, I'd rather be celebrating that their are other K-pop groups getting achievements. There isn't a need to involve other groups and try to tear them down.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I’m an army and a blink, I just want to say that there is zero need for fan wars, both groups are talented and both a beautiful and work hard. I do believe however the controversy with YouTube is true, there are videos proving that 40,000 of army views were deleted. As a streamer it winds me up because BTS’ record could have been broken by us with stay gold if it weren’t for YouTube. I also believe that the view deletion is persuaded with the blackpink partnership. Although blackpinks comeback is really good and I enjoyed the music video, I don’t think it was at a level to beat the world record. Just my opinion don’t come at me, I’m not biased as I am in both fandoms so you can’t put anything against me.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Oh please haters!! Just shut the f**k up..You all are saying that BTS broke records with BWL just because they collaborated with halsey..She just sang only few lines repatedly.You all keep in mind BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK ON OCTOBER and WE ARMYS ALL ALWAYS HERE FOR THEM...THIS ARTICLE TODAY IS FOR BP BUT FOR AFTER FEW MONTHS IT WILL SURELY FOR BTSS!! DID YOU ALL LISTEN FOR BTSSSSSS!!! AND SURELY FOR HELLA NO. OF MONTHS...I am not a toxic army, I came here for congratulating BP..but these blinks said that BTS IS TALENTLESS AND MADE RECORDS ONLY BECAUSE OF HALSEY... They produce their own songs and always with different..their songs inspired billions of people DON'T FU**KNG FORGET THAT and BP's Songs Always have same concepts with no proper chorus.. NOW YOU ALL HATERS JUST LISTEN..THIS OCTOBER WE ALL ARMYS ARE SURELY GOING TO BREAK MULTIPLE RECORDS NO MATTER WHATEVER IT TAKES..WE DON'T GIVE A S**T WHETHER YT DELETES OUR VIEWS OR NOTTT. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SO MANY VIEWS THAT YT WILL BE TIRED OF DELETING VIEWS..AND I AM GOING TO COMEBACK IN THE ARTICLE WHERE IT WILL BE WRITTEN THAT "BTS DOMINATED THE WHOLE WORLD AND BROKE UNCOUNTABLE RECORDS"... ARMYS..KEEP!GOING! FIGHTING!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

PLEASE SHARE THIS!!!! PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE SHOULD GO THE HELL!!!!!

You ate totally right

Anonymous 8 months ago

I see some toxic armies are here to make blackpink's acheivements look small by saying youtube deleted bts views and that's why blackpink records are better than bts now. Well It just shows how toxic and mean bts fandom are. Stop bashing other groups. No wonder no one wants to be friends with armies.

SO THAT IS WHY BP PEOPLE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey plz don't say like that we are not toxic and we didn't write hate comments it will be saseng so plz don't say like this plz plz

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey we are not saying maybe it was Saseng we are not telling Like this ok yes we are tell that yt is not increasing views coz yt is not increasing their views I don't know wht is the reason they are doing like so we are telling

Anonymous 8 months ago

Congratulations Blinks...I am an Exo-L and I'm so happy for you and blackpink. Keep breaking records girls, you deserve this. How you like that?

Anonymous 8 months ago

I am an ARMY and a BLINK. But this thing is only because Youtube deleted the views. I am gonna be real honest on this. BP is really good but they could not surpass on this without youtube deletion of views. Stay gold by BTS was much better than this song. I am sorry fellow blinks.

PLEASE SHARE

Anonymous 8 months ago

Ikr. Like yt deleted views on "ON" BTS, but that doesn't mean they don't delete views of Blackpink, they deleted like 4million views on "HOW YOU LIKE THAT". And also some toxic Stans from the other fandoms spammed comments, so the views were freezed for about 3hours. Ik BTS is the best, BTS was the best and BTS will be the best. But here it's only about Blackpink. Can we just appreciate them!? I am a ArmyBlink and it chokes me to see two of my ultimate fandoms fighting over this. Please Blackpink made a comeback after one and a half year, and do you guys even know how we blinks are feeling right now. But you shits don't even let us do that. Please stop fan wars and just appreciate whatever comes our way. Periodt. --- ArmyBlink.

Anonymous 8 months ago

BTS was the best BTS is the best BTS will be the best

Anonymous 8 months ago

It is about blackpink ok so don't put bts2 over and over u BTS Stans are always look down to other groups they also work hard ... Before putting other groups down just see urself ...

WELL SAID!

Anonymous 8 months ago

So I have to say sth, this is an article about blackpink being queens and have talent not about bts, so f*cking army shut up to say blackpink don't have talent because the only one who doesn't have talent is you. You are the kind of army who just Stan bts and hate other groups and dream about them every night and time care about your own stuff

Anonymous 8 months ago

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I am an army and a blink too you shouldn't say that because they both have talents and these both groups are world wide famous OK...

Anonymous 8 months ago

You claim that army is toxic yet you being like this is the only toxicity I see her. Army work hard and so do blinks. As a member of both fandoms I can safely say that both are just as bad as each other and you’re not welcome to be in the blink fandom for saying stuff like this. We don’t claim you. Do you think the girls would appreciate this? The like BTS’ songs and BTS likes blackpinks songs. Deal with it and shut up.

Anonymous 8 months ago

That's defently NOT true, we appreciate other groups as well. And don't do say things about Armys that they don't have talent, everyone has talents! What you just have done is judging about other fandom(s)! Blackpink are great artists but the company is not good by their heads with stealing ideas from other groups.

Anonymous 8 months ago

How could you guys be so toxic stop spreading hate even if u love ur group stan we understand but please dont other grps down even they are working from day to night for us sk that we could get the comback every one deserve a chance to stand out

Anonymous 8 months ago

And yes, everyone likes black pink including YouTube because they are talented, unlike BTS who are poor at vocal.Bts made record for boy with love because they Collab with a great pop-star.blackpink did not Collab with anyone for their new song hylt.without Collab they made this record. Get that army's.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Has bp even collaborated with any kpop grp...??? I appreciate both the groups but you shouldn't say that they got views because of the Collab...

Anonymous 8 months ago

I see you have a VERY BAD taste in music..

Anonymous 8 months ago

Oh I think you forget about the collab between lady Gaga and black pink....so it's count as that too right.look BTS dose their own things and black pink dose their own things and I respect that but what you just say is totally meaningless because they didn't collaborate with anyone that time so... you wrong me right ddaeng. Borohaye!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Every artist is great And you are nobody to judge Bts vocals and anything. Bts made records that's why Bp was able to break it ...so just stop being so toxic

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who are you to say that Every artist is talented!! First of all bts made the record that's why blackpink was able to break that!! So just stop being so toxic to anyone

Anonymous 8 months ago

Dont say anything without proper informations. Probably The record is now in BP's hands.BUT For a min realise how many records bts broke.BTS has the highest #1s in itunes! Please dont say they are poor in vocal as if you know abt vocals and dont compare! Each and everyone are best in their own.And for MOTS 7 the "without collab song" broke a record too. Musicians and bands aint for visuals and videos..their main is music and songs FYI.

Anonymous 8 months ago

EVeryone knows that ,the pop star had a little presence in boy with luv music video. She didn't even had much lines of the song.So don't say bts broke records bcz of her. They broke and made record bcz of their talent. They don't need anyone to do this for them. Many people get to know her bcz of bts

Anonymous 8 months ago

Sorry..... BTS broke so many records other than YouTube records... So keep in mind. Don't be so rude to one group. If you don't like it okay. But don't say brainless things

Anonymous 8 months ago

Don't be so rude. U can still love ur artists without desrespecting or spreading hate against other artists. By belittling other artists ur artist won't look good. It shows that their fans are toxic.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Don't be so rude. You can love ur artists without spreading hate against other artists. Every artist works hard. Also BTS's vocals r the best. Boy with Luv gained much attention bcoz of their visuals and vocals, not to forget their amazing dance.

Yes I agree

Anonymous 8 months ago

Congratulations!!!! But still, be happy till October . CAUSE BTS IS GOING TO MAKE THEIR COMEBACK IN OCTOBER!!!!!! Then this title would be theirs!!!!!!

Ignore if u hate it

Anonymous 8 months ago

Shut up and stop to like your own comment not everything is about bts okay, I hate that

Anonymous 8 months ago

it's weird though , I remember I saw 83m in 24hrs for hylt but yt is saying 86m whereas for bts bwl it was 78m but yt said 74mil . it just shows how biased yt is.

Exactly

Anonymous 8 months ago

oh i never knew buying views can break records lol NO ONE CAN BEAT BTS IN ANY TERM WAIT FOR BTS COMEBACKKKKKKK LOL

Anonymous 8 months ago

Didn't they already released a song called "stay gold" at the same time blackpink released HYLT??am i wrong??This article is about Blackpink....so anyone comparing or dragging bts can shut the hell up...True armies won't be doing this...They would be genuinely happy for other artists...

Anonymous 8 months ago

How do you know that they bought views if that is so then BTS also buys views...and there is many problems going on within yg company they are recovering from a lot of financial loss that is why this comeback was delayed and it's illogical to think in this situation that they brought views. We Blinks are called Monster streamers for a reason BP doesn't need to buy views to break records

Anonymous 8 months ago

Don't misunderstand me as an anti fan.I want to share my view to everyone,that is,I feel in most of the songs of Black pink the music is quite a bit similar so I don't enjoy their songs as much I enjoy while hearing BTS songs

Yup its a fact

Whaaaattt...?????

Anonymous 8 months ago

Here is blackpink not bts okay, go away

Anonymous 8 months ago

bts actually should've actually earned that title still if youtube didn't delete their views. It's unfair but I'm still proud of the girls. please stop the fanwars ty!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I think that the scene has been changed

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey haters! If you hate Blackpink but still watch everything they do let's face it sis you're a Fan!!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Don't misunderstand me as an anti fan of blackpink.i want to share my view to everyone ,that is ,I feel that almost most of the music seems to be a bit similar for me in most of their songs, that's why I don't enjoy as much as I enjoy while hearing BTS songs.

Anonymous 8 months ago

True they are crap. I meant the whole genre.

Anonymous 8 months ago

All of these is because of YouTube... YouTube kept on decreasing the views on stay gold by bts... otherwise BTS would have made new records but don't worry BTS will do so in their October comeback...so just wait and watch...

Anonymous 8 months ago

Congratulations to Blackpink!!! But as an Army I want to say that BTS clearly broke the 24 hour record on "On" with 100M+ views but stupid yt deleted the views

Anonymous 8 months ago

Yeah and it wasn’t a less amount either like bro yt just hates bts -.-

Exactly