BTS Bang Bang Con: V looks like a good boy as he stretches while Jungkook sports his JK tee for rehearsals

1 year ago  |  7.2M

June 13 will mark seven years since BTS began their glorious journey. For seven long years, we've watched RM, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga and V grow from young singers to ruling the world and setting mind-blowing records. It goes without saying that the ARMY would celebrate the band's anniversary in all ways possible, BTS has joined the fandom to make this year's celebrations memorable. With Festa 2020, BTS has released family photos, Still With You by Jungkook and dropped a crazy Map of the Song: 7 karaoke session that left us wheezing.

The band now prepares for Bang Bang Con scheduled for this weekend. Big Hit Entertainment released a set of solo pictures of each band member from the rehearsals and our boys are working hard to make this weekend an experience to remember for years to comes.

In the photos, RM sported a black tee with a pair of shorts while Jin sported an oversized coat with a baseball cap turned the other way around. Yoongi sported an oversized full-sleeves tee with a pair of matching pants and a cap. Hobi stepped away from the norm and sported a dungaree to the rehearsal. The ever-enthusiastic ChimChim wore a loose blue and white tee while Taekook aka Taehyung and Jungkook twinned in black.

Check out the photos below:

We are definitely going to have our ARMY Bombs in hand and bring the roof down with the concert! How are you planning to enjoy Bang Bang Con? Let us know in the comments below.

ALSO READ: FESTA 2020 BTS 7th B'day Teaser: RM's carrot cutting skills confuses Jin; Jungkook recalls fight with Jimin

Comments
Anonymous : Please come in india
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Where did u r coming live
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Seeing how much effort they are taking is absolutely wonderful. I'll enjoy the concert in my room with many handkerchiefs for the nose, because I'll cry all my tears. It'll be beautiful!!!
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you v. Army from Ghana
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Pls record and send to facebook. I can fangirl from India
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I will tweak Jimins fione a** UP. You cant walk around that damn s**c and NOT expect sum1 to catch you lackin. Dat a** is mine no **p
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I wish all 7 of a Happy Anniversary first and foremost. Y'all have most definitely come a very long way in your life and career....CONGRATZ!!!!! Celebrating from the U.S. enjoy Bang Bang, ALL OF YOU DEFINITELY HAVE EARNED IT!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Planning to watch!
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please upload to Twitter in Texas please
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Plz upload this pic in Instagram I m from India
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : It's so nice of them as they are working hard for us so god bless them and from the inner heart thank you very much but please upload the concert video on youtubr
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : i dont think they will upload it on youtube cus you supposely have to pay to watch on weverse,,
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Awwwwww! I wish I am in Seoul right now....pls upload videos on YouTube. So that I can fangirl from Nigeria. Lol
REPLY 10 1 year ago