BTS has THIS to say about India being a possible tour destination; Marvel at Dynamite's streaming numbers

Updated on Sep 06, 2020 02:47 PM IST  |  9.9M

BTS is truly taking over the globe with their universally-loved music as Dynamite is the recent success story for the history books. Not only did the septet's single debut at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100 but Dynamite MV also holds the record for most YouTube views (101.1 million) within the first 24 hours of release. Moreover, when it comes to India specific numbers, Desimys was responsible for an impressive reported 8.6 million views becoming the third-highest country after Indonesia and the US.

Moreover, the streaming numbers for Dynamite on Spotify India in a week was over 2.4 million local plays which broke the record for most streams ever of a song. When Rolling Stone India showed these statistics to BTS, the boys were shocked and grateful. "It still surprises us how much our fans across the globe support us... We’re so thankful to our ARMY, and we’re thrilled to see how well the song has been received in India. We’re really grateful that our music can act as a bridge to connect us to fans everywhere," BTS gushed.

Furthermore, when asked about the possibility of India being a tour destination, BTS positively stated to Rolling Stone India that they want nothing more than to perform on stage and meet their fans again in person, like right now! The septet's goal is to reach out to as many ARMY members as they possibly can across the globe and will continue to do their best to make it happen as soon as the situation with COVID-19 gets better.

As expected it was absolute chaos amongst Desimys as they quipped about how they're already saving money and trying to convince their parents to go for the future concert. Moreover, they trended Indian ARMYs and #NamasteBTS as they rightfully couldn't and shouldn't contain their excitement!

ALSO READ: WATCH: BTS' epic achievements are acknowledged as septet performs Dynamite for Grammys' Press Play series

How excited are you at the prospect of BTS having a concert in India in the future? Share your excitement with us in the comments section below.

Comments
Anonymous : I really want them to come to Bangalore!!
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Huh !!!! didnt see this post for nearly 1 year ..........Imma crying ,,,,,, but started saving money after the zoom interview ............
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Still waiting for BTS to come to India...I wish my dream will come true.
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : yea,...really
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I wish BTS members will come fast to India. I am saving money for their concert.
REPLY 3 11 months ago
Anonymous : Pls BTS come to India I have saved the money for concert
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : OF COURCE WE ARE WAITING............................................ we all Indian army beleive you all will come after this horror virus covid .........katta waiting for that MAASS ENTRY of our real heroes.........
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS We are waiting for you. LOVE from INDIA.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS please come to India each and everyday I and and my INDIAN ARMY friends wait for the that when you will come to INDIA please come to India waiting for you . BORAHAE
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : I LOVE YOU BTS PLEASE DONT FORGOT ABOUT INDIAN ARMY LOVE YOU
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm waiting
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm waiting
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am so excited to meet bts and hope they will come in india
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whoo it will be awesome.......
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : India should welcome them wid open arms if dey ever visit for their concerts in India since everyone is aware of da fact dat dey r da biggest kpop boy group the whole world is proud of!!!!...Besides,India being da biggest developed country among one of those developed countries,India can afford sponsoring such kpop band for further mutual development between two countries as well as an artist and fans..I also came to knew dat India also has huge fans of bts n other kpop idols...
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : India is still a developing country not a developed country.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are waiting for them and we are too excited.....
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am veryyyyyy excited.....After hearing this news.....Love you BTS
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes. Yes.YES.!!PLS COME TO INDIA!! AND PPL WHO WANT THEM TO COME YO INDIA, SEARCH THE GOOGLE FOR BTS COMING TO INDIA PETITION. Help us sign to the top and winnn!!! Help people!! SHOW THAT U ARE A DEDICATED AWESOME ARMY BY HELPING US!!!
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Oh my god! BTS may come to India. I absolutely love them. They are my life and they are the best. Love them.......
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please tell them to visit India in 2024 bcoz I hope then I will be able to attend consert and at that time they will definitely have around 100 M fans in India so they can be in profit
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : They can't be as a group till 2024 I guess
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Not liking this attitude of yours....!!!!!!!!
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : We would really love them if they come India. I am on my process of making money for concert and yes we army's will always protect BTS. So army's if they come to India we will protect them at all cost. So army's be ready and be also ready with a arti ki thalia and be mentally prepared. Good luck army's.
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : I really hope they come to bangalore too
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : Exactly Bangalore is worth doing a concert... Overall they do have a strong fanbase here..
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : I wish that they will do a concert in north india i have already saved money for the concert but now i have to beg my parents for the permission
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : And yea be confident . When the tym has finally come for us .Dont say things like i dont want them to come to india fearing they would get attacked by haters . Rather be confident of our desimys love for them .Lets do our best to let BTS have a good tym here !!!
REPLY 40 1 year ago
Anonymous : Guys lets protect BTS when they come to india from all those RACISTS and narrow minded people .BTS dont deserve to even know their existence. Lets show them all the love we can !!
REPLY 36 1 year ago
Anonymous : yeah so true.....we have to protect our men..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : so true....we have to protect our men from the toxic around the world and in India as well
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yeah exactly....we surely need to protect them from the people with narrow minded attitude..!!
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : Yea im abt to go on a hard core diet to save money for their concert .(Im a foody) and abt to kneel to beg for permission from my parents. I wish they could do a concert in south india!!!
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : Same, but this is the problem right, you are in South and I am in North, and we both want that they do concert at a place where we can go and attend easily due to financial problems, I've literally thought of all the ways to beg my parents to let me attend their concert, even saying that'll top in whole India
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bangalore maybe..
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Somewhere I agree with you I love them alot but for their safety their concer and their respect I don't want them to come India cause here's only some neppo kids get chance to meet them not true army and people very judgemental as well and I don't want any bad kind of impression they get for our country many of my friends humilate them and I keep fighting with them everyday but very honestly don't know why I don't want them to come
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : This is true . Nepokids snatch the chance to meet them. All priorities are given to them and not to real fans and supporters.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We should be confident and yes of course we are going to protect them so don't worry
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : i agree not all the TRUE ARMYs can go mostly rich attention seekers(who'd want followers on social media) can go even and not every non-army would risk 10k on a RANDOM KPOP BAND they dont know about...I CAN NEVER IMAGINE BTS IN AN EMPTY STAGE with just a few people and no fan chants or vibing to the song and im sure veryyyyy little indian armys have lightsticks to wave!!!
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Exactly......
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Damn true....I'm a bit sad after thinking all this...I'm currently in a situation where I want them to visit India but at the same time I don't want it because of all these reasons...!!!
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : i do not want them to come here AT ALL although my army heart aches to see them at least once in my life time, but india being one of the most culture,race,religeon,caste etc focusing country (?) they HATE china because of all the chaos going on in the north, BTS being east asians and usually get mistaken for chinese in india THEY WILL NOT BE WELCOMED AND THEY WILL BE HATED by all non-armys and in general indians (at least the older generation) do not like people out of india.....whats more they would most definitely not go to unknown places like i dont exactly know but places like uttarkhand, madhya pradesh, punjab etc... the places with most chances are north east and maybe south {kerela or tamil nadu} and these main cities: delhi,mumbai,kolkata,chennai,bangalore but delhi and mumbai are definitely not safe for them due to the pollution and the environment (c'mon guys we all know india isnt exactly a clean country where no one litters on the roads..) now to the most important point INDIAN PEOPLE ARE BROKE like me but im still underage and my parents earn quite a bit but not all people are blessed like me an average seat costs around 150$ which is over 10k rs - the monthly salary of half the population which means most army will not be able to go to the concert AND imagine if BTS gets involved in bollywood it will be very VERY weird (i already hate all the hindi edits they do on bts they will also be hated for stealing bollywoods spotlight if they are here in india i know
REPLY 41 1 year ago
Anonymous : WAIT A MINUTE.....DID THE COMMENT I SENT FOR CONSIDERATION GOT EDITED AND POSTED LIKE THIS OR THERE IS SOMEONE ALSO WHO THINKS LIKE ME??
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : EXACTLY..........MY POINT....I AM SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE THINKS LIKE ME,OR I THINK THEY EDITED MY COMMENT AND POSTED IT LIKE THIS..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think selfless army think the same and this is only practical the army who want them to come here don't know what they are wishing for...
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : yes and most our parents hate bts most of the teens here(like me) dont even have a lightstick or any kind of merch because of our parents thinking its a waste of time and money and would want to spend 10k x2 cause we need to bring a guardian on people they "hate".....
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : This is probably the luckiest day in the life of Indian BTS army
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Actually so happy that they mentioned us and gave interview to Indian magazine .But we should pray to covid 19 to get away.soon.Then only concert. But surely there will be in the future.BTS are very innocent.we should protect them from haters and dangerous people.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Feeling so happy as well as excited after reading it.. I just can't hold my happiness.. hope so they visit India as early as possible.. Purple u BTS..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I know i will be happy too but please at least once, without bieng so patriotic plzz consider some true facts also....plzz lets not be selfish
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am so happy for this news. India being 3rd highest in the world. This should go on and reach the first place. Literally waiting for BTS concert in India. Hope this should happen as soon as possible. From now I am going to save my money to attend the BTS concert. Sarangaeee BTS ❤️
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think we must not be selfish right now, if we truly love them then we should discourage them to come to India because, they all are 7 Legends and literally gods, and without being so patriotic we must look at the facts ... our country is not at all safe for them to come. I know that there are alot of armies here, but at the same time there are many haters too ..in our capital city Delhi, people went around shooting people with guns, and still its not found who were they, where did the weapons come from, also there are so many terrorists, and religion conscious people, who would try to harm them, also they'll be very sad to see so much of pollution, garbage and poverty in our country, also even if they come they we all are so widely spread...i am sorry but thats the truth..we should think of them also..and also i dont belong to Indi, I belong from this world..
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Your self loathing is off the charts
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bro they are worldwide stars......they are protected by people called BODYGURADS....and its not that they are "INNOCENT'', they are quite grown up ...they know how to face antis, how to protect themselves...
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Well don’t say that it’s not safe for them here cuz I mean Usa is more dangerous when it comes to ppl with arms and they have had many concerts there , why do u only pay attention to negativity when it comes to India ? I mean we are not like that
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Chances for Northeast and south in are more
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I really want them to come to Kolkata once, I just want to see them once and tell jhope that his and mine birthday is on the same day which is true❤️
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yea.. me too I hope they come to kolkata rather than going to Mumbai or Delhi.. because I personally think that Kolkata is a step up from the other places... NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Delhi and Mumbai are not safe for them .... so I think they will come to Kolkata
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don't think it's likely but I hope they maybe visit Kolkata at least once.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Eww chinki
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Eww a racist
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : It is because of stupid idiots like you who are xenophobic and blatantly racist that This megastar group has not yet come to India.Can you even sing and rap and dance like these guys do? Do you even know about their achievements?So shut your mouth asshole.If you do not like them it is fine but at least be respectful of their culture. They are the most humble and amazing celebrities ever.They have millions of fans all over the world and earn millions of dollars which you or your entire family could never earn even in a lifetime. I bet you do not know even how to speak English.Fuckhead Didn't your parents teach you how to talk to highly successful people? Stop hating and demeaning the people who are way more successful than you will ever be.Try to remain in your limits(apni aukat mein reh ke baaat kar samjha) Stop hating them and live a life you dumb,stupid,ugly douche.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Stfu and get the f out of here
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : which state will they be ? i think kerela because they have many army there
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yaaaa Kerala is nice
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes!! Kerala is nice especially Trivandrum and kochi
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : What about north East India let's discuss it we have many ARMYS too Delhi will be better or Maharashtra ?
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I want them to come to Kolkata
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : i wish kochi
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I hope they come india but I literally don't want them to involve with bollywood
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : Truly I still recall Ed Sheeran's case...
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : YEA..IT may sound nice but ......
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes, I don't want it too
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes mee too let tweet them whenever they come to india
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes mee too let tweet them whenever they come to india
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Happy and shocked to see how much BTS's popularity has increased in India. I wish this keeps on and attracts BTS so much that they can just not do anything but visit India. I have my hopes high :)
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : its a dream come true really.........................i am going mad thinking about it! meeting them would be amazing!
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : I've never been so happy before !!!!! I still can't believe we are ranked as 3rd worldwide..... <3 <3 <3
REPLY 22 1 year ago