BTS: International Seokjinnies send a protest truck to Big Hit office requesting a fair treatment towards Jin

A few members of BTS' international ARMY reached out to Big Hit Entertainment after requesting a fair treatment towards Jin. The move came days after fans pointed out that his portion in Dynamite's EDM and acoustic version is inaudible.

BTS' recent music video Dynamite might be breaking records, a few ARMY members confessed with the way Jin was treated. Fans felt that Seokjin wasn't enough line distribution and screen time wasn't enough in comparison to other members. If that wasn't enough, ARMY members began chanting "BTS is 7" after the acoustic and EDM version of the song was released this week. According to fans on Twitter, the song either removed or limited Jin's portion to an extent that his voice wasn't audible.

Fans reached out to Big Hit requesting them to make the necessary changes and expressing their support towards Jin. However, a few fans went a step further and stationed a protest truck outside Big Hit Entertainment office, requesting the agency to treat Jin fairly. According to Koreaboo, "International Seokjinnies” sent the truck to speak up on Jin’s behalf. The truck featured a message that read, "We want our request to be heard as fans of Kim Seokjin to give him opportunities to utilize his talents properly." The move has drawn mixed reactions from the ARMY. While a few fans expressed their support to the move, there were others who think it is could upset Jin.

Check out a few reactions below:

What do you think about the protest truck? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Meanwhile, Dynamite continues to shatter records. The music video has surpassed 200 million views on YouTube. Read more about it here: BTS' Dynamite beats BLACKPINK's How You Like That to become fastest K pop group MV to reach 200M views

Anonymous 4 months ago

Jin is talented. I don't understand why bighit doesn't give opportunities to Jin to prove himself. Even in the songs, he gets the least lines. And those who say hope snd suga gets less, they must go and check the line distribution charts of each songs. According to me, after jk, Jin has the best voice. He has best visuals!!! He must be taken into consideration as well! I think what they did was right!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Most of you in the comments seriously sound like 15 year old. Regardless of whether you think he doesn't have enough lines/screen time, which isn't even true if you listen or watch to any of their recent comebacks and content, you will never be satisfied. This is so freaking embarrassing, everyone who supports this should be ashamed of themselves and seek professional help. There is a thing called escapism which is what you have all taken to an obsessive point where you project your weird victim fantasies onto actual real life people. This is his work environment, his reputation, his mental health and someone invades it like this?? It's not even funny or edgy or anything, it's just plain harassment and I sure hope BH makes sure the artists are protected from seeing things like this. Jin, and every other member, are grown up, successful men, who all have a working voice to solve their issues for themselves (as they have mentioned lots of times for us to trust them) and they don't need some international Karens to get involved. In fact, they just renewed their contracts, so if they were unhappy with something, they literally could have put it in. Take a breath and go outside, this isn't the real world and you are only going to make yourself very unhappy if you continue projecting your issues onto celebrities you don't actually know in real life.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I'm a seokjinnie! I totally love Jin and I'm mad about his line distribution/screentime. I'll do everything; email BH, tweet at them, etc... But whoever thought sending a friggin TRUCK to his WORKPLACE isn't a huge PUBLIC EMBARASSMENT to Jin should've thought this through.

Anonymous 6 months ago

It's true that Jin has always been the least emphasized with the rap line and sometimes V... We only hear Jk and Jimin in Dynamic, as in Stay Gold. However to react in this way will only irritate Big Hit who risks taking revenge on Jin, because let's not forget that the boss is Big Hit who will always have the last word.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Jk is always given most lines he’s gud no doubt bt director should give few of his lines to Jin too (if der ain’t more lines than) n even atleast in few songs Jin should be given startup lines

Anonymous 6 months ago

What I would like to know is how Big Hit Entertainment reacted to this? Did they even acknowledge the protest or just ignore it... seeing it’s not the first time it happen. Can’t help Army’s reaction and opinions ... it’ll bound to have pros and cons .. but BIG HIT needs to respond...

Bts jiiiin نطالب بحقوق جين

Anonymous 6 months ago

Doing all these will make Jin disappointing .....Real Army don’t come out that loud because we love all of them ...If a singer doesn’t have a line in a song doesn’t mean he is out ..he is still in the group ....

Anonymous 6 months ago

This is a kind of injustice done to Jin. His voice is good enough and melodious one. In dynamite his voice was inaudible. I think each look one of them should get equal opportunity to sing for their album also in the video his part was shown so less. He is the oldest one of them and should be treated with respect. And why is big hits entertainment hiding Jin's talent. Let him shine up too. If he is not given a chance how would he show up his talent?

Anonymous 6 months ago

It's true, in Dynamite I thought I heard two singers with a choir and not a group of 7 singers.

Anonymous 6 months ago

This is a kind of injustice done to Jin. His voice is good enough and melodious one. In dynamite his voice was inaudible. I think each look one of them should get equal opportunity to sing for their album also in the video his part was shown so less. He is the oldest one of them and should be treated with respect. And why is big hits entertainment hiding Jin's talent? He is the most talented one.

Anonymous 6 months ago

ج The truck thing is not a good thing Do you really think that he will be happy and feel loved by sending his truck to his company of course no he will feel ashamed Stop doing things that are not good and do not think about Jin feelings .

Anonymous 6 months ago

I'm not so sure about the whole truck thing, but I do agree Jin hasn't been treated fairly. Which is sad to see. Even if all of the members agree with the line distribution. It should be fair. I sure hope Jin stars in dramas or something to make up all of the mistreatment (probably after his enlistment), as well as get proper treatment from now on. And this isn't about getting your bias more lines, it's about being fair as I mentioned.

BTS ARMY FOREVER

BIGHIT MUST HAVE AN ANSWER

Anonymous 6 months ago

I just wish that BIGHIT dose not scolds him cause of our request

WORLD WILD HANDSOME

'wild'?

Anonymous 6 months ago

We are ARMY!! We are supposed to be a family to one another. Why is it that this situation is turning ARMY against ARMY? Honestly everyone has their own opinion about the situation. People are allowed to have opinions, the last time I checked, so for the people who are commenting on the others comments rudely I just wanna say that they have an opinion and you have one too so don't get mad for what they think about the situation...Honestly the whole seokjin being embarrassed is probably no all true...but we don't know that do we? We just know how we would feel in a situation like this. Nobody really knows what's going on in the department of BIGHIT for sure...

Anonymous 6 months ago

Noone asked please get lost

Anonymous 6 months ago

The truck was a whole lie made up by antis to sabotage Bts, plz don't fall for it.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Army this is just a false rumor made by antis to take our intention away from streaming Dynamite. The video was fake, as well as those Jin stans accs. Please stop spreading false rumors it's not good for Bts

Anonymous 6 months ago

Thinking about it now, there isn't really any photos or videos that I've seen this truck being in front of BigHit. Not like either it was BlackPink or another group, people took pictures and videos of the truck. If this is all a lie, then as you said, just to cause drama in our fandom. I'm upset that Jin doesn't really get lines, but we need to be orderly about this situation.

Anonymous 6 months ago

BTS has 7 members from debut and all of them should be treated equally. It's so frustrating to see in most of the songs Jin always get least line.

Anonymous 6 months ago

We all are in support of jin and it's true that he wasn't treated well in the music video dynamite.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Please make content that include all 7 members without excluding anyone. In 'Dynamite', one member didn't have his solo set. And his parts are excluded in the EDM version. BTS is 7 @BigHitEnt @bts_bighit

Anonymous 6 months ago

Why wasn't Seokjin shown more in the main MV? Why he has so little lines for a vocal based song?? Why EDM version has no Seokjin in it at all??? We still have questions @BigHitEnt #JinDeservesBetter #진

Anonymous 6 months ago

您應該知道,即使他們沒有給您更多的線條或更多的意見,我也要感謝您,並熱愛您的藝術,聲音和威力。Seokjin Only for your sake I will face all odds I hope everyone stands one hand for Seokjinあなたは彼らがあなたにもっと線やもっと多くのビューを与えないとしても、私はあなたに感謝し、あなたの芸術、あなたの声についてすべてを愛し、あなたは素晴らしいです。Seokjin

Anonymous 6 months ago

This is a very appreciable step to become a voice for seokjinnie we cant need to speak when Jin doesnt gets what he deserves the line distribution the screen time everything says that what happening is totally unfair not just in this mv but Jin never gets a fair treatment in any We just cant be sad about it but do what we can I am happy that fans are finally taking action cause As a Jin stan I too cant take it that bighit doesnt gives fair treatment to him or any other members

Anonymous 6 months ago

Look, I'm a hardcore Jin stan too. I'm EXTREMELY mad about his line distribution and screentime, yes. But with all due respect, I can't support someone sending a truck to his workplace and shouting "Jin deserves more lines." That's hella embarrassing, and Jin might get upset over it. If there's a one percent chance that Jin was fine with the line distribution, wouldn't this upset/embarass him in front of the rest of BTS and BH?

Anonymous 6 months ago

Stop doing things that will make our jin feel sad.

Anonymous 6 months ago

trust bts trust bighit. dont teach them how to do their work

Anonymous 6 months ago

ngl I lowkey agree. I mean in reality, do we actually know EVRYTHING or most of the music and entertainmetnt industry?

Anonymous 6 months ago

Jin will be in the military soon and won’t be there to promote this song and upcoming album anyway. Get use to his absence (Unless they all go together) and stop acting crazy.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Poor Jin must be feeling so embarrassed right now

Anonymous 6 months ago

First of all, we ALL don't know why Bighit gives Jin less lines and as far as I know, BTS are involved in everything they do including distributing lines to each other. If Bighit was mistreating Jin do you think RM would sit and do nothing? Do you think all the members would let Bighit disrespect Jin like that? I also know nothing but one thing I'm sure of is that BTS would never watch one of them being mistreated.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Correct. I totally agree with you. They always have each others backs. How can they (BTS) let BigHit do that to Jin

Anonymous 6 months ago

I mean, have you seen Not Today's line distribution and screentime? That is obviously unfair, but there are some things BH can do that RM cant control. I get your point tho

Anonymous 6 months ago

Think about it logically, Jin is going into the army by EOY. What is the point in distributing more lines to him if he isn't going to be there to perform them soon? Use your heads! I feel like I have such mixed feelings about Army sometimes. Some of them are far too emotional. You're not doing anuthing to help Jin. You're only helping yourselves and you're own entitlement.

Anonymous 6 months ago

If I was in Jin's shoes , I honestly would be a more embarrassed than happy . Come on now, Jin is a ADULT MAN and he doesn't need army to be babying him like he's 7 . I know that the people that sensed the truck had good intentions, but they took it way too far. Dang I wonder how he feels about this.

Anonymous 6 months ago

If big hit was not listening to jin army by emails I think the truck thing was quite a right thing and if some people r talking about media people r already reacting for jin so media shouldn't matter here...

Anonymous 6 months ago

a warth like this from bts jin's fans is pretty understandable. when it's been 7 seven years and the mistreatment from bighit is the same. we want fair treatment for jin

Anonymous 6 months ago

People are really mad about Jin who had 2 front and center parts in the video while RM had 1 very short rap part and another short part telling people to keep their eyes on suga “ladies and gentlemen, I got the medicine so you should keep your eye on the ball”! JUSTICE FOR RM!!!

Anonymous 6 months ago

Well whatever you think, RM has way more lines than Jin. He is far from last when it comes to being ranked in screentime and line distribution. Have you even seen the numbers? I understand that the rap line did have less lines than the maknae line, but Jhope and Suga have less lines that RM too so???

Anonymous 6 months ago

honestly if he's getting those mere lines and screentime every time they release something, it's better if leaves the group

Anonymous 6 months ago

I think all these anonymous people are not true BTS stance please stop

Anonymous 6 months ago

I don't even know how to geel about it, as I understand that it is embarrassing but I also know how the normal protest has done nothing in these 7 years, and soon he might have to leave for the military and these might be his only works before that so how do we wait more, it literally feels like the last solution.

Anonymous 6 months ago

A protest truck! I do not hate jin fans because I am also one and I agree but seriously guys you are not helping him but you are just embarrassing him more. Just think no member can get enough spotlight so just understand

Wow

Wow

Anonymous 6 months ago

Congratulations! You have just managed to disturb BTS’s working and living environment. What do you think you are doing embarrassing Jin like that? He is a professional who would never want such things to befall his company. So shut it and please stop making excuses for your partial thoughts and impulsive actions. BTS’s love is not toxic, it heals. Thank you

Anonymous 6 months ago

You are telling the truth. There is no prob in being a BTS fan but please do not do so you are just disturbing them

Anonymous 6 months ago

I don’t Personally agree with the whole truck but I agree with the fact that Jin needs more screen time and lines and I understand that they are a group of 7 so they won’t have an equal amount of lines all the time but this is not the first time but I feel like the truck was embarassing

Anonymous 6 months ago

I’m so sad that this is happening and that people are resorting to more drastic methods to try to fix this issue. It makes me more sad when I think of how Jin must feel right now.. he doesn’t deserve this at all. BH has got to get their sh*t together or this is going to get waaaaaay worse.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I just hope and pray that Jin doesn't get upset seeing this chaos. He's such a talented guy (literally cried listening to his epiphany), pray that this protest issue doesn't cause him mental breakdown. They shouldn't have sent the protest truck and instead should've tried to find a better way to deal with it. Really tensed!

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yesss I agree that Jin wasn't given enough lines for his beautiful voice but honestly in my opinion if I were Jin and I was put in this situation I would be very embarrassed. Just my point of view though.

Omg! Lol! Wtf!

Anonymous 6 months ago

The truck was a beautiful show case all of Seokjin's accolades that he acquired through limited amount of songs he's been able to release and that scant amount of vocal time in the songs and a straightforward request to bighit to treat him fairly. It's been 7 years and nothing has changed with bighit perpetually ignoring their customer and fan responses and queries about Seokjin missing, excluded, or limited in screen time and lines in everything from merchandise and content. He's the only member that hasn't been allowed to pursue any solo projects as well. It's past time for fair treatment for him from bighit. #BigHitBeFairToJin #BigHitLetJinShine #BigHitLetJinAct

Anonymous 6 months ago

lol you actually think you are entitled to Big Hit to make such demands, who are you sis? Jin is just fine, if there were a problem he would speak up about it. Stop acting like you know what goes on in his life, you are a fan and nothing more. This truck was an embarrassment to the fandom, his company, staff and to him. Big Hit doesn't decide who gets lines, the members do. So the next time you feel the need to open your mouth.... please don't.

Anonymous 6 months ago

From a point of view, the fandom who is supposed to help these international seokjinnies actually reported the tag and was doing it for days, worrying bout the company more. With all these frustration built from previous releases and how ARMY raises their voices saying things like an actor doesnt want to act, a singer that doesn't want to sing and a dancer that doesn't want to dance sort of feels like they didn't even want this artist to be treated equally. The truck is a custom of korean culture and as someone who watched both sides acted, I think the fandom just didnt want to raise issues bout that specific member. Im not a BTS fan or ARMY but atleast I understand where this is all coming from. I wish I see Jin more on MVs and hopefully, act.

Anonymous 6 months ago

7 years and he still gets the least line and screentime. WORST, everyone had elaborate sets but him. Bighit wont accept emails, Bighit wont give us explanations, Bighit just gives him less and less. We also want to see him on MVs and hear his voice. How else would we let BH know this?

Anonymous 6 months ago

So it was just not me who noticed that,Thanks to the protesters

I agree with you

Anonymous 6 months ago

seokjin is a part of bts but i cant wait again. they always disrespect him, he got less line, less screentime. seems like bts is 6, not 7.

Anonymous 6 months ago

The company should expect this after years of ignoring demands of fans, even blocking emails and reporting hashtags, not giving any response or statement regarding any issue. Every hyung line member has solo project outside BTS and another member has already acted in a k-drama. Why is the talented, record breaking member with acting degree not getting any of those things? Even in his own band he's getting cut off from dance breaks and singing. This is unacceptable.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I feel like everyone has forgotten BTU. Jin is the main character in the entire BTU story. BTS revolves around Jin. I felt like ON, where Jin saved the doves life, was an extension of BTU. I, personally, saw the entire ON video as being for Jin, as though he was finally figuring out how to save everyone. Dynamite did not give equal screen time to each member. The B Side version was much more fair, so they did have that. I am from the US, so I have never heard of someone using a truck posted up in front of a place of business, but it seems very childish to me. If you feel that e-mails are not working, send physical letters. Be civil though. No one takes crying and screaming seriously. They are a company, not a bunch of middleschoolers.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Dynamite isnt connected to BU, not everything is connected to BU. You sound delusional trying to connect everything to BU.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Was excited to watch the new video but disappointed watching it when Jin didn't appear with a solo line I agree for the protest, hope it will not be a downfall of BTS popularity.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Honestly, this article is being pretty irresponsible here. How do you even know who sent it in the first place? You're dragging an entire group of people into something that may have been done by just a few people.

Anonymous 6 months ago

JIN DESERVES BETTER. GIVE HIM OPPORTUNITIES TO SHINE.

Anonymous 6 months ago

E mails were blocked, we trended hashtag and they didn't listen or answer us, this was our last option and they pushed us to do it. I hope Jin can get better treatment or I hope Jin realize that being is that company is negative for him and his mental health and get out if this is possible ( contracts are complicated). I hope he can get changes of showing his talents.

Anonymous 6 months ago

You are so utterly stupid. It's one thing to "fight" for Jins rights, but expecting him to leave the company is over of the stupidest things you can do. Leave and go where? Bighit is one of the best companies out there. And leaving bighit means leaving his brothers behind. Do you really think that's what Jin wants? Do you really support all the boys or just Jin? You are making this way bigger than it needs to be, and it's not your place.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I truely support armies opinion. It was too disappointing to see the new mv "Dynamite". Jin really got too less line distribution and less screen time. Its not only Jin but the entire hyung line if I say about BTS as a whole. I could see Suga probably for few seconds only. Bighit should not forget they are 7 and should get equal treatment. It was more like Jungkook, V and Jimin with others as background performers. This was not expected. The amount of excitement I had for the new release was completely ruined and I grew more disappointed seeing it. And I support what armies did.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Jk is having highest screen time is almost every songs, I think a few of his time should be given to Jin!

Anonymous 6 months ago

Jk is always given most lines he’s gud ok Bt it’s unfair to Jin they should give a few of Jk’s line to Jin n even sometimes startup lines

Anonymous 6 months ago

you are an embarrassment to this fandom. You think sending a truck to his work place was productive? Who told you Jin was treated unfairly? can't he speak for himself? he doesn't need twelve year olds to hold his hand. He is an adult, can't say the same for the fandom.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I say JUSTICE 4 JIN !! , He is an awesome vocalist and should be treated FAIRLY , EQUALLY ...... JUSTICE 4 JIN !!

Anonymous 6 months ago

I support the move of the army .They really did one at a go .

Anonymous 6 months ago

The smartest thing army have done in a while as unite for better treatment for Seokjin and Taehyung. Seokjin will be leaving soon for the army and still hasn't been able to do any of the things BH President claimed he would do. Emailing the company has been stopped and it's clear the majority of fans are new and favor the company over the members. Members made that company what it is and many fans have forgotten that. Seokjin and Taehyung and Hoseok deserve so much better. They all do. Give them stock options. They are paid nothing compared to other idols. Let them have luxury brand deals and put out solo materials. Let them have drama and tv opportunities. How people can't see the blantent mistreatment is astonishing.

Anonymous 6 months ago

jin i love you and i will support you forever

Anonymous 6 months ago

BH blocked their email and other communication methods from the public. The truck situation happened because sending emails and creating hashtags will be unnoticed and if noticed they will just turn a blind eye. Some of y’all may not agree with the truck but if it was your fave you would be sending one everyday. So let army’s take action so that Seokjin’s talents can be highlighted with as much light at the rest of the boys.

Anonymous 6 months ago

yes we are so done its been 7 years and nothing change we send emails and what bh do is to close it we trend hastags and armys reported it we did everything but now we will not shut up our mouths and we will speak up about any member getting mistreatment

Anonymous 6 months ago

I was so excited to watch the dynamite mv. But when I start watching the video I really felt the appearance and the part of Jin was so minimise in comparison to the other member.. cant deny the fact. May be they sent the big truck so that bh get notice of it. But also little worried how seokjin oppa would feel . Cant Express what I'm feeling regarding this.. I would say 50/50

Anonymous 6 months ago

I agree that they don't give Jin enough acting but I honestly think he would say so plus...A WHOLE TRUCK?!?? that is so embarrassing I'm sorry

Anonymous 6 months ago

As a talented artist Jin surely deserves more exposure from the company. I hope he knows he has fans who are proud of his achievements and wants to hear his 'Silver Voice' nd see his handsome face more. Good wishes to Jin❤️

Anonymous 6 months ago

Bts is 1. And please stop interfering in their work. They know what is good.

Anonymous 6 months ago

We send emails but it did not get through. We raise hastag army reported us. It has been 7 years and it is not only line distribution. Army who is not agree with the truck affraid for the bad image for BTS. While BTS framing family image with leaving 1 member behind. Includes affraid equality will reduce lines for their fave. Hummiliating ??? It is korean way to protest. BH should be ashamed fail to put equality under the motto of 7 under the family image

Anonymous 6 months ago

I agree with it if it works. There’s been too many years of this

Anonymous 6 months ago

This group are all of them professional. Perhaps HE chose the amount of lines he wanted to have. They are not egotistical individuals. A truck? Seriously?! not good.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I think this will impact their Carrier......

Anonymous 6 months ago

I love Jin, something needs to be done about his unfair treatment.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes, I love Jin I don't what we can do so he gets fair treatment, embarrassing is getting recognized for your work.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I think it’s okay if they want to voice their opinions.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes. Jin is also a part of the group after all!

Jin

Anonymous 6 months ago

It is good that everyone is saying but a truck but is so embrassing jin is a very good artist love to bts

Anonymous 6 months ago

Prostesting for Jin is not a "hate for the company either the group", this is how we fight for the rights of Jin and how we show love for him... EQUALITY is need in a kpop group, so there is nothing wrog about it..

Anonymous 6 months ago

Just mind your own business

Anonymous 6 months ago

Okay to show our love we Should not send trucks Even bts will be sad for That.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Excuse me armys, i think you guys are forgetting that the members themselves distribute the lines, and you guys are coming for bighit thinking that it's their business which is not. Bighit has nothing to do with this situation and never had either. So hating on bighit literally means hating on the members which is not good cuz they said that they all always agree on the line distributions so complaining about it did nothing but affect the members. Like just imagine how bad and humiliating they are feeling over all this. You guys are making them feel bad. So plss stopp pulling off these things every two days, and of course think twice before speaking about something like this that's gonna cause harm to our boys' mental health.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Wrong. They do not distribute lines. You keep referring to Hobi's interview as proof but that's easily misconstrued because of the use the pronoun "we" in the translation. In RMs Vlive however, he talked about how he, Suga and Hobi all recorded the same part and they were all hoping that their voice will be used. In the end, the producer , i.e. BH employee selected Suga. So no. Not BTS. It's time you stop pushing that narrative.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Well it's not just about the lines. He got less screen time in the official mv too, and he was the only one who didn't get his own set. Also, he didn't get any unique lines like the rest in the vocal line. But I do agree sending a truck was a little over the top. There were other ways to protest against this issue. Anyway, I hope bighit and the other members take this into consideration.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I didn't know that, but Suga and J-hope got the least amount of lines (6.5s) so I kinda don't get why army's are protesting for Jin.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I feel that sending a truck may embrassed or upset Jin. I also know that if he felt unfairly treated he would speak up because he is a very out spoken person. The thing about being in a group with many members and songs are there will come a song that it may suit others more than one certain member. So, other members the song suits will have more lines and air time on music videos. Just because Jin is shown a lot or does not have many verses does not mean he has been treated unfairly. I also feel that Big Hit and Jin should make a statement explain how Jin feels , why he did not have many verses or air time on the new release to ease fans minds. And allow fans to know sending trucks is not a great thing to do. If they truly love Jin they would have put Jin feelings and reactions in their plan of sending the truck before they just go on their own feelings while taking action. I know Jin appreciates the love and support his fans have for hum but the fans need to keep in mind that Jin has feelings as well. And again he is a outspoken person and if he felt he was treated unfairly he would have spoken up for himself immediately.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes, well put. Every little thing that happens with these guys gets totally picked apart and often way overreacted to and I can't even imagine the stress and pressure this type of thing causes for them. Yes, they know they are loved but there are more mature ways to make grievances known, and, as stated in other posts, it's not BigHit doling out their lines and involvement....it's the members themselves. Does anyone realize that Suga didn't rap at all in this one? That's a change for him...he did what best suited the song. As did the rest of the members. It's a great, upbeat song meant to give a feeling of positivity and happiness in difficult times so why can't everyone just enjoy it like the boys intended for it to be enjoyed instead of picking it apart. It gets discouraging when no matter what you do you get a ton of complaints, even if they are well meant, and I would hate for them to feel like any of their fans are bordering on toxic rather than supportive.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes and no. Personally, I support it,not the truck, of demand justice for JIN. And I'm not speaking only for the DYNAMITE MV but for all these pasr years, he is the member with less screen time & lines. FE: when BH launched the 'house of ARMY' we all know that Jin study actuation, but BH just give him the less important characters and not even lines so... In the majority of the songs Jin is the one that less lines gets. And sometimes the rap line too.

Anonymous 6 months ago

No jin is not an outspoken person.he is actually an introvert he Suga and jk forms the introvert line in bts.and even if he was outspoken he would not be able to complain about the companies unfair treatment in public because things don't work that way in kpop. There were many instances in which he hinted at being disappointed at not getting enough lines like the time he told everyone how he literally had to ask Suga to give him the opening lines. Or the time he was happy saying they r calling me back maybe I'll hv more screentime. How do u think he will be okay with having 5 sec screentime in an almost 4 min song? How do u think he feels abt being cut out of the magazines? It's not that I support the way army r expressing their support through trucks and all coz bh never responded to emails like ever..but I support their cause. We shld stand up for our boys coz they would support us in our tough times

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes good point and well said

Anonymous 6 months ago

No You shouldn't feel embarrassed cz it's true that jin is only one to get least line. A guy who changed his vocals wow achieved title of silver voice in grammys is amazing Can hit highest notes 3.5 octaves No one else can do. Jk does 3 octaves, Jimin 3.1 octaves. And in not today he just got 1 sec. In Michigan drop 2 lines. Woooooow. He should get justice .

Anonymous 6 months ago

I'm not biased towards our world wide handsome Jin instead I'm biased with jimin but I really think that Jin should get more lines in their MVS even though he's not main,sub,or lead vocalist but it doesn't mean that he will get less lines in their songs and TBH bighit ent. Does partiality, they like jungkook and jimin More. # justiceforworldwidehandsomeguykimseokjin

Anonymous 6 months ago

Bighit doesn't have any favorites. BTS decided who would sing what parts, so dont hate on bighit.

Jinnn

Jinnn

Anonymous 6 months ago

It is not confirmed who sent this, please refer to it as unknown

Anonymous 6 months ago

Se o exército ARMY se sentiu incomodado, tem mais e atrás mesmo, buscar explicação e a bighit por sua vez teria que ter se posicionado acalmando o ânimo dos fãs.

Anonymous 6 months ago

It is true jin should be given more parts and i truly support the protest

Jin should be given startup lines in upcoming songs

Jin should be given startup lines in upcoming songs

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes he should have more parts, but this isnt the way to go!

Anonymous 6 months ago

u can email bh abt it instead of sending a truck to their company. jin could’ve seen this and felt embarrassed.

Anonymous 6 months ago

But to embarrass him at his work is not right at all! In fact it will only hurt him more by the embarrassment your causing him! STOP IT!!

Anonymous 6 months ago

We are saying for Jin it's true, But A Protest Truck? Seriously it's Embarrassing!

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes, You are right . I agree.

Anonymous 6 months ago

I agree what they did to jin was wrong but I may be able to bebunk it.I watch a video not to long ago about a girl who used to be a trainie in the kpop industry. And she said that whenever someone broke one of there rules one of there bad punishments was they would cut down there part in a song drastically. Maybe Him possibly did something against there rules and that was his punishment.Dont get me wrong I don't agree with what they did but that might be why.I love all of them this is no hate

Anonymous 6 months ago

I don't see anything embarrassing about it Just dos it right seokjinnie deserves more respect for the big hit and it's not today

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes! It's really embarrassing. We should think of people reputation too. Yes, even we are disappointed and unhappy on how jin's lines in EDM and ACOUSTIC have been cut off. But don't you think sending a truck is a big thing.

Anonymous 6 months ago

Yes you are right Jin only got few seconds in B-side MV also of dynamite. It is not fare.

Anonymous 6 months ago

We shouldn't be saying anything actually, cuz this has nothing to do with bighit cuz the bts members themselves distribute the lines and don't care about who has more, they themselves said it, they are all ok with it, so hating on bighit literally means hating on bts for not giving jin more lines which is not good at all cuz the members surely felt very humiliated after seeing all this including jin himself. So armys let's just not engage with these things, the members are the ones to decide